SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I found a nice boi!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, I'm somethin' alright. I'm also pretty new to all of this and I love what you guys do..I just don't understand how that idiot would think calling anybody babe every other word is going to get him anywhere? Maybe next time you slap him around you could do it with a thesaurus.

corona wrote:
^^Ain't you something? Wink
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love scammers do that all the time Laughing You'll be amazed at how many victims actually fall for it.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum, IrwinFletcher!Wink

Kiss all your free time goodbye.

I have sent this:

Quote:
I just sold my estate and have plenty of darn money and you can't even send me a darn flower. Are you from Mars? Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me? Show me! Show me! Show me! You can send a darn card, flower, poem, or anything thru the net for free, you dummy. If you can't show your love, you're history, my love.
I love you!

Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz
Quote:
hello babe i want you to know i love u babe and i know u love me as well babe but am spending much time here babe and am pist off of all bull shit babe u promise to send the money but u didnt firstly u said am not for real and now u say i didnt love u babe i want u too know i love u babe and i will always love u babe but am spending much time here babe and the hotel bills here are increasing everyday babe so i want u to know that why i was annooyed for the msg u send to me babe so i want u to piz and piz send the money as u promise cos i need to leave here on monday babe so that i czn have better plans for u to come down to me and pay your money back to u babe so piz help me send the money before monday love i love u, u are the one my heart long for babe have a nice time i love u u babe.reply soonest babe

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SIXTEEN uses of the word "babe"!! That's verbal diahorrea for you... But at least it's proof that he really really does love you, babe...

(I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes counting them all...)

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's easier to remember, "babe" or all the names of the people your lad's scamming? Call everyone babe and he won't slip up and call one vic by another one's name.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! So, does he love you? Does he love you? Does he love you? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

Quote:
I just sold my estate and have plenty of darn money and you can't even send me a darn flower. Are you from Mars? Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me? Show me! Show me! Show me! You can send a darn card, flower, poem, or anything thru the net for free, you dummy. If you can't show your love, you're history, my love.
I love you!

Wink[/quote]
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
What's easier to remember, "babe" or all the names of the people your lad's scamming?

Wayne, that is exactly why I won't let them call me babe or baby. It makes their work harder.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that the family estate wouldn't pay off til Jan. 1st.

This came this morning:

Quote:
hello love am glad to read from u babe tahnk u very much babe for helping me out babe and i will love to no your plan now babe cos i want to knoe maybe u are coming to usa or i come down there to u babei will love to know what u think love and dont forget to send the money cos i told u have to go today love so plz try to fulfill your promise babe love to read from u ababe. i love u babe

The babe is sickening! Mad

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped him hard enough over the "babe." Very Happy

Quote:
Let's Be Together
To: Love ~ From: Your Admirer
Dear Love,

My heart has already found it's way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you are feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.

Love Always,

Cool

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go with the "babe" again. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
hello
love how u doing am sry for not sending the card and flower but i will send it when i get to the state babe, i want u to know i love u babe and i want u make u my wife for life till died throw us apart babe and i want u to plz sent the money as u promise cos i will be sent out the hotel room in 2days time and i wont have access to the internet anymore babe so plz send the money so i can leave for usa and and prepare meeting u in person babe and you parent.plz dont forget your promise babe , i love u and i will be yours forever babe cos u are the one my heart long for babe plz fullfill your promise as u promise to help me babe cos u are my only hope babe and i dont want to loose u cos if am sent out of the hotel i wont have access to the internet and this my break our relationship babe. i love u so much from a heart that cares babe.
thanks

12 this time! Twisted Evil

I just realized that I've almost had him for 3 months. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is over!

He mailed vulgar things to me and I won't go there. Twisted Evil

If anyone else wants him feel free to pm me. Wink

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the perfect time to go out, get drunk, wake up in a strange hotel, you don't remember a thing. A few weeks later you are pregnant and it's all the lads fault.

Maypole is still paying for sending me vulgarity.

He's still apologizing for it too.

You too can get gifts.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK! Wink

Edit:
I told him that it was the filthiest mail that I ever received in my life. Mad

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First don't talk to him for a few days or a week or two. Think date rape drugs, educate him on this if needed. Hospitalize yourself for tests. Fall into a coma for the holidays. You are suffering from PTSD. Introduce the character or two or three that is taking care of you.

Luckily all the tests come back as negative except one. Have fun with your new baby daddy.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Girlfriend, You always cheer me! Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello sry for the msg love am very sry for mailing u that way love so how is your health babe hope u feeling better now love.have a nice day

Since he is sorry, I'll keep him. Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him

Just be sure to slap him for calling you babe again Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello love thank you for accepting my apology love i will like to tell u that i have only have 1 day left love and i will send out the hotel as i told u earlier on love plz for God sake help me send the money today unfailingly or you send someone to help u send the money plz i beg u i dont want to losse u love these the last chance i have i don't want to loose u love
cos if am sent out e access to the internet so i beg u love i dont wantn to loose u love so help me senbd the money today unfailingly love thank you babe

Mr. Green

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Told him that I didn't understand him anymore and ask him how he was able to stay at the hotel as long as he had. Then I told him that I was dizzy from the vicodene and had to lie down.Laughing

His reply:

Quote:
hello love i told u all this earlier on that i spoke with the hotel manager and i told him my finance his going to send money to me but she is sick that why she hasntsend it babe so plz i beg u help me send it as soon as possible cos i want to spend the xmas with u love and how u feelinh hope u getting better love make sure u take your peels and rest ok love have a nice time i love u babe

Better take my peels! Razz

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use peels back to him as often as possible.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

hello babe how u doing i really miss u babe and am not in a good mood babe i told u the situation i am here in africa babe is like u dont want to do anything to help me babe u areall i have u make me happy when am sad but u didnt make me happy in this situation babe u aer all i have i cant wait to be there with u babe and i dont want to celebrate my new year here in africa babe am tried of this country babe i will want u to help me if u want to or u let me know your mind babe cos time wait for nobody babe i want to be therte with u folding around u kissing u babe to have fun with u babe i really love u and want to be there with u babe u are the reason why i smile babe so make me smile cos am tried of all this babe so plz for God sake help me send the money as u promise unfailing today babe i really want to be out of this shit babe

18 times! Mad

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you still taking your peels babe? He can't possibly expect you to risk your life babe driving to WU while under the influence of those strong narcotics babe. Where is the love babe?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
helklo babe i wish u same here babe i really love u and hope to hear freom u babe i love

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Love~

hello babe how u doing i really miss u babe am sry that i didnt mail u since when u mailed me is just that am going through hard time here babe cos of the money babe so am trying to se if i can get in contact with someone to help cos i have limited time here to spend babe so i sry for not mailing u ok and i want u to know i have u in mind that i have no one here but u ok but babe try and help me get something ok i have just lkimited time ok i love u babe u are the one my heart long for ok babe .
thank u i love u
happy new year

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic