SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wedding speech for the father of the bride

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naaaaa just blame Reaper, its more believable Laughing Laughing Laughing
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MG,
Sounds really nice and I agree with everyone about the miniskirt. Smile

I have been in 5 weddings, Matron of Honor, Bride's Maid, and the last one almost killed me, Mother of the Bride. Sad

Each one was very special, but the only miserable part of all was the shoes. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:

Australians are generally a country that call each other names constantly and we generally laugh it off and throw our own insult back at them, it tends to make the day go faster.

Sounds just like my family (who refer to me as Betty Boobs!) - if I'd realised you were an Aussie I wouldn't have commented on the mini-skirt joke! Wink Laughing Hope it all went well!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially like the beginning...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWQ2rN-EcDE

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic