SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for suggestions. Who shall we bait next?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, time to look for another test subject scammer to bait using the good guy/bad guy modality. I'm looking for suggestions. Anyone have any to offer? It can be lad, vlad or pinay.

Last edited by wayne on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting daily hits from profile looker mainly lads. Most seem to vanish after an initial response. I'll post an addy for the next one I get.
Just rethinking about it profile looker has some pretty out there anti scammers so I guess most of of the lads there are used to being called out.

In hindsight I need to go drop a line elsewhere Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I am biased but I have had success with Linda Lopez many times and I am due to rebait anyway.

I think we need to tell her we are from Aus as I think that is the name the lad uses only for Aussie vics.

I have previously posted heaps of my correspondance with the lad so we have lots of info to compare the scripts.

If interested I can provide the addie again or do a search and I am sure it will come up.

Linda_lopez01atyahoo.com if I remember correctly, i will confirm if required.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that I have been baiting for months. Got him from PL and he still hasn't asked for money yet. He has worked my character patiently over the past few months. He is never short of pocket money for cafe time or phone credit.

He recently stepped up the game, we are now engaged and he confessed to having two year old twins who needed a mother. Yesterday he showed me pictures from his digital camera of him and his babies. He's swimming in a hotel swimming pool and eating in restaurants.

At one point he was warning me about another lad and sent me the url's to three baiting sites including eater. We are now "engaged to be married" and yesterday started on "do you trust me?"

Since at one point he warned me to trust no one on the net, including him, my character was able to side step that issue for now.

So I would like to see him waste as much time and resources with baiters as possible.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'll have a go with him. Cool

Or any other!

The two that I have now are boring as all get out. Rolling Eyes

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

linda.lopez_01 at hotmail.com

My memory isn't too bad, missed out on the .

If you are going to bait Corona I suggest doing a search on this site for linda lopez

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Gotcha! Smile

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona, I will pm you the PL info for contact.

Time is interesting in lad land, I confessed to him that I lied about my age and was older than I orginally told him. He then added five years to his age.

A couple of times he has tripped up in his story and realizes it so invents a cover story. He's entertaining if nothing else.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

I'm going to bait the 2 men.

As I'm still having a problem baiting as a woman.........I mean man. Embarassed Razz

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona,

You do realise Linda Lopez is a male lad posing as a blond girl.

The humour in my signature may make more sense to you now if you didn't know that.

Be carefull to bait safe with this one, SHE wants to get my MALE charactor pregnant and SHE wants Murry to have her baby.

Make sure you place a condom on your mouse when emailing Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you down here in the underworld Corona Smile

It's a hard life but someone has to do it Cool

I remember when I thought it was only weirdos and crackpots down here.
Crossing over to the dark side is really really scary.
But It's really really really fun or hard work or something.

Either way have a blast, and never ever give up on that script.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona

Am I imagining things or have you lost a post,

In reply to the missing post, I have not been at it for real long and while I'm not an expert love baiter by any means I know my way around a love bait already.

An experienced baiter like yourself you will pick it up very quick, just be warned that you will get some pretty boring emails.

Weeks, even months of script just drive you on to get to the non script.

After getting scripted emails of sickly love for a month or so, it's not like you can give up and go through the pain for nothing.

The part that realy hurts is when you finally get them off script they will often revert back to script for no reason.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep!^^^

Oh heck, gotta get me purse. Sad

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona,

The one lad I passed on to you is about to send me the best trophy ever.

He messed up big time by sending me an email with another name on it from his regular email account. As we are getting married in February I asked him why he was using a different name. He laughed and said that was his surname. I slapped him around quite a bit saying that he sent me false information for the visa form and asked him what he was trying to do to me, and how could I trust him now.

The other day he phoned my UK redirect number and we talked for almost 40 minutes. My character was crying over his dishonesty and he had to calm her down. His basic message was that I could ask him to tell me anything about him and he would tell me. Or if there was anything he could do, ANYTHING, to prove that I could trust him just ask him.

My character wants a dress from Ghana. He spent a lot of time looking at dresses and then submitted his choices for my approval. He then asked for measurements to make sure his tailor gets it right. After visiting the tailor he asked if it had to be the exact same fabric I saw in the picture. I told him that I am sure whatever he chose would be fine. He promises he will send me the tracking number when he ships it.

I am pretty sure he will follow through. He has spent over 4 months getting to this point. He is frantic, the day I went offline to him he sent 12 different emails professing his love and apologizing.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red Shoes

That is one devoted lad

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that�s the most interesting one I�ve met...my doctor character knows him, too, but it�s a far cry from RS�s story. He behaves like a good friend to you and has never directly asked for money, gifts etc. etc....but he likes to recheck things. Since he kept asking me for a phone number and repeatedly checked my doctor abilities (which are next to zero) I have been hiding from him like a coward Cool

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mailed him, redshoes!

He likes you so well that I may not have a chance. Laughing

I'll be patient as you say. Wink

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona, You might wait weeks for them to come on that site.

If you want to try the ASIM PM me for their yahoo ids. Thanks for the idea wayne.

I am still waiting for him to prove his trust. I haven't talked to him since Friday and Saturday I got pictures of the wedding night attire he was supposed to be looking at along with Ghanian wedding dresses and pictures of a Ghanian wedding ceremony. He forgot the shoes.

Today it was a phone message.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry,

Here's how devoted. I wake him up and get him to the cafe.

http://media.putfile.com/devoted-lad

William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been corresponding with [email protected] and he's pretty reliable, but I should warn anyone who wants to play that he seems to fall somewhere in the bottom 5% of the lad intelligence scale.
mrperfectruthere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok....I am new here. As much as I would not like to admit it....i was scammed, but only in the heart...luckily I found out about him before I sent any money that I didn't have anyway. I could not believe my eyes when I found him under atleast 50 Nicks and emails........call me stupid! But anyway, instead of feelings of hate for myself, I wanted nothing short of revenge. So I am currently still talking to my scammer. I am currently borrowing money for his plane ticket home(NOT)....I love wasting his time! That's where you came in. I was looking for ways to get even with him and I came across this website. I would love to "donate" his information. Hopefully someone else can waste his time too. Am I allowed to post his information on here or only through PM?
My only concern is that he does have some of my "real" info. ....Name, Cell Number (although he NEVER calls me), my daughters real name and pic, (I know, but like I said, I was Scammed) Any information you could give me would be helpful. Thank you! And I would also love to waste another scammers time too if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Wink
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly

End all communication with the scammer immediately

Post his info by all means but make sure you remove any reference to yourself

Welcome aboard

Your revenge is not far away.

Stick arround, read up, check your inbox here (above where is says "messages New") as you will have a nice email from the admins which is very usefull in getting started.

More advice will be coming your way shortly

Glad you didn't lose any money

mrperfectruthere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for letting me post my scammers info.

mysteriousmindedman1 - yahoo ID
[email protected]
[email protected]

gmail is the one he used for me

His story:
From UK....In Nigeria for antiques.
Deceased wife
1 son

Please have fun with him if you can.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear you were duped by a scammer. Sad With love scammers it's not just about the money....having your heart broken can be worse.

Don't worry about the real information too much as he is unlikely to do anything with it. It's part of the scam..."getting to know you", pretending to care about you and your family.

I would however, stop all communication and block his email address as well as from any online chat info they may have.

If you do want to bait this scammer, please open a new email account with a fictitious baiting name, then go ahead and bait. You should have a welcome message in your pm box with loads of useful info.

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've thrown my bait into the water. Now it's just a matter of waiting. Baiting as a female isn't my favourite thing, but sometimes a lad deserves that extra bit of punishment Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic