SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sad Development

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is with great sorrow that I must announce the tragic and sudden death of one of my favorite baiting characters, J*nah Keet1ng. He passed away suddenly on Saturday after an attack of Acute Halitosis. He will be greatly missed.

Tragically, at the moment of his passing, he was on the verge of consummating various financial arrangements with about a dozen new internet friends. Any one of these financial transactions would have made Keet1ng a wealthy man. Had he just lived through Monday, he could have sent the necessary funds via WU, to help his various friends in their dire need.

Now, it has all fallen to his somewhat befuddled personal secretary and lifelong friend to pick up the pieces, try to figure out what these various transactions were all about, and to move on...

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP

J*N4H

A true friend of those in need

May his memory linger on

Sadly missed

Is buaine cl� n� duine
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed
Edit:

Good job! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas J*nah, I hardly knew ye.

Crying or Very sad
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I donated of a case of Altoids in his name to the Halitosis Research Foundation.

With your generosity we may find a cure for Halitosis in our lifetime. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friends: your condolences are much appreciated.

Bruin

(Meanwhile, the personal secretary is starting at square one, and making each correspondent re-explain exactly what is going on and what needs to be done)

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the secretary's grief will of course cause him/her to forget everything several times and confuse key instructions.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE GOOD DOCTOR'S BODY HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE SPIRIT OF PHREDDY THE LAD HUGGER, WHO IS USING THE GOOD DOCTORS BODIE AS A MEDIUM FOR COMMUNICATING:

Yes, it is true that halitosis is often regarded as a lesser illness, but, in fact, it can have tragic consequences. For those who suffer from it, loss of friends, loss of dignity and self respect, the avoidance of others, and the inability to forge close friendships all combine to create a much larger suffering than thos of those of us who are minty fresh can possibly perceive.

I don't want to offend anyone, so, please, understand that this is all about ME, not you and your baiting, okay? Bit where do I draw your line? How do we all, together, find the limits to what sort of insulting and demeaning baits we inflict on the lads, especially those whose breath is like well aged, but cheap, cheese? You may have heard that SOME people DON'T LIKE CHEESE! Even though they are WRONG not to like cheese, don't they have the roght to go live on some desolate island all alone and hate cheese? And, don't you think Halitosis Colonies should be banned, with Universal Treatment of Halitosis available to all but those who refuse treatment, the most recalcitrant habitual stinky cheese eaters? Well?

I support Pastor Franks efforts t donate Altoids to the Halitosis Research Somethingorother, and will, personally, be assiting by donating wintergreen Lifesavers to every wino I meet on the second Tuesday of the month, in honour of Mr J*n@h Keeeeting.

I donate not for plaques, or for rewards, but because I have personally seen someone who had halitosis, and lost his house, his property and his dignity trying to cure it, having been defrauded by a scarmer.

However, I think,more important than how we do it (standing up, horizontal, doggie sty..., oops, sorry, wrong forum, here.... Embarassed ), the question is what WE do, as people, when confronted with halitosis, wether we run away, or stay to offer comfort, and wether nor not our lads have halitosis, and if they do, if this is because they have been eating cheese. What if their cheese is Velveeta, and they live in some shithole like Lagos, or Accra, or Dayton, Ohio? What then? They don't HAVE good cheese there, or Altoids!

I have tried to intervene when I saw that halitosis was hurting a friend, but those who suffer often are often in denial about the extent of their illness. Unaware why people dodge them, they endure perpetual excuses from their alleged "friends" why they don't want to go sit in a hot tub with them and avoid them at the water cooler. Sadly, they live in a self perpetuating exclusionary zone of lonelieness.

So, is it right for us to bait scarmers if maybe they have halitosis? What if they have halitosis becaue they have been eating tainted cheese? What if, lets say one of you incredibly manipulative social engineering geniuses convinced a scarmer to set him self on fire, and he passed out, and someone could save him with mouth to mouth, but then, confronted with the incredibly unpleasant case of halitosis, the would be rescuer retches, and drowns the poor halitosis scarmer in his vomit? What then? Whose fault would that be?

What if some mean ESP maniac baiter got the poor lad, who really only needs a hug, (well, right after they brish their teeth), to go and tattoo "sknits yllaer thaerb ym" on their forehead. Is that nice?

So, while we all snigger about "bad breath", shouldn't we slow down and consider wether or not they can afford Altoids in Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, etc? Those are expensive candies, fron England! If given the choice between Altoids and fresh breath, on the one hand, and trying to support your hungry family by spending valuable money and time sitting on your lazy mugu ass in a cybercafe trying to defraud little old ladies out of their pensions on the other, what do you think YOU would do? Huh?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should all hug the lads, especially those with halitosis, unless, like I said before, they had JUST brushed their teeth, and maybe held their breath too, just to make sure, but maybe we should stop to consider the ETHICS of baiting those who really need more Colgate, Scope, Listerine and Altoids.

I'm only asking this because I need to figure out where my limits are. What you do is really your business. I am quite comfortable with people who make these lads fill in 600 pages of "Homel@nd $ecurity Forms" if they think that is not demeaning, but maybe those lads really need to be getting some Binaca Blasts? Isn't it a bit cruel to have them waste their time like this?

I know that the phone lads can trick us into thinking they are not "fresh breath challenged", but imagine how deperate their lives are, in these squalid countries, or Dayton, Ohio, where they don't have Altoids, or even the poor mans Altoids, Certs (Now, new, improved, w%33 more, with extra retsyn!).

I am not sure I will stay here, and listen to people mocking those suffering from the equivalent of respiratory leprosy while they live, comfortably, in rich countries with toothpaste NOT made with antifreeze in it (dumped on them from China), rich and comfortable, with all the benefits of Listerine, with Altoids and other medicinal candies (those yummy Swiss "cough drops", with the herbs, I think they are called "Riccosuaves"?).

You rich comfortable minty fresh motherfuckers can not truly appreciate the desperation these poor lads suffer from. This mean spirited pickiing on those desperate unfortunates has got to stop! Those who flow pestilential stenches from their lips should be pitied, even if they are scarmers! And I say that as someone who hates the lads! Especially if they have bad breath!

So, GOOD BYE!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losses like that can be very difficult for the family. I hope there will be a service.

As I'm thinking of it, it would be wonderful if your lads could each write a little special something about their relationship with the good J*nah Keet1ng, may he rest in peace. I think it would be an important gesture to provide comfort to the family in their time of great distress. I know those things can be difficult to get just right, often requiring numerous revisions, but I really can't see how any financial transaction could move forward until proper respects have been paid.

Just a thought. Twisted Evil um, I mean Crying or Very sad

edits: nothign specail, jstu typsos

Last edited by luckey on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, wow, I just had the wierdest dream.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are now 6 or maybe 7 years into the 21st century... you would think that medical science had found a cure for halitosis by now. Why are the research labs not concentrating on this? What's the story here? Conspiracy? It saddens me.

My condolences are with you, BRUIN.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are now 6 or maybe 7 years into the 21st century... you would think that medical science had found a cure for posters like the Doc. Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, missed my medication today!

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel the Doc is being culturally insensitive. Who are WE to define what is bad breath, as that what is considered stinky in one culture could be revered in another.

Me, I am tired of people polluting their breath with wretched, overpowering, minty-scented gum and candies.

I am now off to perfume my breath with beer and guacamole.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry. Acute Halitosis? A Mint flavored Vicodin would have saved him. What a shame.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Guinea Girl, Not me being insensitive, I suffered from demonic possesion by Phreddy the Lad Hugger! He channeled right through me! I feel invaded!

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the next time you dip into Reprob8's Vicodan, please stay in the Chat section with the other PWs. Rolling Eyes
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for your loss Bruin.
As requested: instead of flowers, I have sent $5 by Western Union to the Clorets Foundation.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc I think I know what spirits you where invaded with Wink

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN,

That just stinks!

I'll light a scented candle in his honor.

Picking up the pieces will be difficult.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harrya, pure coffee... no "spirits"!

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin:

My condolences. I am sure that when the secretary finds the Will there will be a suitable sum of money left to the lad for all his help in this world. There will be many forms to fill out for security purposes before the money can be released from the probate Court.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man - A WILL!!! Now there is a great idea!

Bruin

South Africa

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you know how it is, where there's a will, there's a way. [/rimshot] Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always heard that where there's a will, there's greedy relatives

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic