SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Check Forgery for "the deafs": how do I proceed?

View next topic
View previous topic

LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been corresponding with an esteemed representative of "The American Deaf network", who apparently is open to many ways to scam for $$ (all in the name of a worthy cause)

We started with a job offer:
Quote:
All you will need to do is to receive donations on behalf of the foundation.
Donation comes in Checks and Money Orders.
You will be paid a montly salary of $5000.00. Please get back at us
indicating your interest on making the world a better place for the deafs.

Which later became a shakedown request for a "donation":
Quote:
...the mininmum amount to send is $5,000 and would appreciate if you send more , hope to hear from you soon...

When I reminded him of the terms of the "job offer", his answer was ready, although he decided to waive the minimum donation requirement:
Quote:
...sure its an employment offer and also you can send amount to us as donation ok? we apreciate any amount and also wanna know in the case of working ,can you dispatch payment for the american deaf network,do you have colour printer?

The latest twist involves check forgery - apparently home check-printing is superior to those "professional" printing houses:
Quote:
...go to the nearest store and get cheque paper and cheque software,we have opened an account with funds in it ,we would email you the account detail this is the bank account information which you would print on each cheque,also we would provide you with names and addresses where you would send each cheque to,....

And he's still working that donation angle:
Quote:
....Also i want to know if you have EQUITY HOME LINE OF CREDIT.........

I want to give him exactly what he has requested: Twisted Evil
Quote:
Please get back at us..

I'm thinking this may be a great trophy opportuniity, as my character is the Reverend of a snake-handling church, and requires all members and major beneficiaries to wear a tattoo of the "Sacred Serpent"

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a bait going with a "deaf" person, and waddaya know? I'm deaf, too! (hence, no phone!).

I would get them to ship you software and the paper....

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"hope to hear from you soon"

I thought he was deaf.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long wait, and a few misunderstandings, I finally have my check printing software, and some blank checks.
My good friend at the "deafs network" has sent me the routing number, acct#, name, etc.
The next step is he will send me some payee names/addresses.

The routing number is for real (C1t1bank NYC)

My question: Is the account number he sent me totally fake?

He isn't asking me to deposit his checks in my own account, then forward the amount less commission (check mule scam)

Or, is it a real account of a victim? -although that one doesn't make sense, why would he need my help to drain the account?
Or did he open an account with a $5 deposit, so the checks I send don't get bounced until 1 week after the lad payee cashes them?
(...then why does he need me to print the bogus checks?)

If the latter is the case, then it seems the approach I need to take should include making sure Alan is aware of the bank account.

Goes without saying the checks will never make it to the payees' address Wink

I think I'm missing a piece here..... Confused

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic