SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey will have to post his own stuff, but let me just say that he's creating a love triangle here. Laughing

I got this from My lad today:

Quote:
Thanks so much my sweetheart,i felt sad when i reed from Etienne that he's inlove with you,though i have the strong mind that no man can stop my love to you,though the gentle man had wtitten back to me in mature way,he want us to be friend but am yet to reply because your love and my fund is more important to me.

Inoted the content of the security company message,i also noted you want me to send the fee to them in order for you to received the package at any secure hotel in france.Sweetheart,You are my hope,the onlyone i believe can help solve the problem on this transaction,i dont have much money with me here,all my hope is in the package that must be deliver to you.Please sweetheart,talk to the security company,tell them how much you can arrange for now to claim the package and promise them the balance upon delivery.

I still have 100% LOVE in you,know man can scare me or change my mind in you,no matter whhat Etienne said,i believe i know you before him,we have lot of secret that is not known by him,i believe the the way am keeping the secret and also protecting your identity, must Know by you that i have the true love to you.Never mind my Love,try your best and talk to the security company to help with any amount you can arrange for them as upfront and promise to pay the balance upon delivery.

I shall be waiting for your reply as i promise my love story shall be send to you before you go on bed tonight.I ALSO PROMISE TO GIVE YOU 20% OF THE FUND IN THE PACKAGE AFTER CLAIMED

Kindly get back to me as i need to hear from you badly as soon as possible.

Yours.

RAY

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A love story before you go to bed. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I exchanged a few emails with Ray yesterday. Mostly to introduce myself, create some potential openings, and hopefully create a little anxiety. I'm still working with Ima to pick a direction, but maybe Ray will suggest one himself.

After exchanging a few pleasantries, suggesting that perhaps Imelda's attention may be divided and that perhaps he does not know her as well as he thinks he does, Ray responded without much of a reaction:

Ray wrote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail My Good Friend,I Knew Imelda Before You,We've Been Together For Months,I Know More Than You Knew About Her.All i can say is your Frienship Is Accepted By Me,We Can Be Friend On Internet Til Me Meet one on one.Am Planing To Visit France,I Have Been Having Visa Problem,But I Believe Things Shall Be Okay Very Soon And We Shall Sit Together And Talk More And More About M y Transaction.

Thanks Once Again As I Appreciate Your Company With Imelda.

Best Regards.

I wouldn't have thought anything could be more annoying than all caps, but there it is.

That really wasn't the reaction I was hoping for, so I sent this:

Etienne wrote:
Mon Amis ,

Your name is and that meanis you are from a strong family of minds. So listen for me with your strong mind to tell you some help.

I know more than what she tells it to me. I know things of her she does not want for me to know.

I can feel you as an honest person I can not for harm to come. She might mean well to you, but I can tell you like this she is not telling you her mind. I care for her as a friend who likes to touch her to keep her safe believe me. But when I help her on her computers, I can see she has many emails to send. I worry for her so I save the address and perform some researchs with people she has emails to.

My friend, please believe we can help each others.

His reply:

Ray wrote:
God friend,what exactly did you want from me?I noted in your message you know imelda more than me and she's not sincere with me,what is all that about?kindly let me understand all you need from me as am not interested in blackmailing people and a man of my caliber will not tolerate and funny talk.Am from Royal Family,I Believe in honest and transparency,we dont expose what is call secret anyhow,if you notice any harm from imelda on me,kindly get back to me as soon as possiple.

Ray.

Much better. Laughing

Now, what to do, what to do? Twisted Evil

Last edited by luckey on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lucky: Could you please obfuscate Im3lda and R4ymond K1ng? (if you use both first and last names) I don't want him showing up here. There are a lot of pictures from him. Laughing

I wrote a nice email to him last night to reassure him:
Quote:
Dear sweet Raymond,
What do you mean you read that Etienne is in love with me? Where did you read it? I did not say that, I said that he is just a friend to me. I am sure he is fond of me, as he worries that I can't take care of myself sometimes, but I don't think he is in love with me. Are you saying that he wrote to you? Did he tell you that he was in love with me?? I am naive about these things sometimes, I don't know men as I have no experience.

I am sorry that you don't have enough money for the security companies fees. What can we do? I have money but I will need it for starting my project when I get to Benin. How much are the fees? I noted that they wrote some percentages, I would like you to calculate how much the fees are for me as I didn't understand it well. After you tell me that I will write to them and try to negotiate a payment amount that we can afford. Ok sugarlips?

Did Etienne say that he knows me more than you do? He does not know much about my relationship with you. He doesn't know about all of the love stories you have written to me, or about the sex talk you have sent to me, or how we are planning for you to teach me sex. He doesn't know that you want to be my husband. Thank you for saying that you still love me 100%. I like to hear it. I also wish to hear more of your love stories from that book, and love stories you will write yourself!! Tell me what it will be like when I finally come to Benin to meet you!!

I will be waiting for a love story from you before I go to bed, my syruptoots.

Yes, I'm teaching him new terms of endearment. Wink

My email must have worked because I got three emails from him this morning.

Here's one:
Quote:
Thanks so much my love,your mail gives more hope and confident in my heart.I now believe you really loves and care for me more than i thought,sweetheart,i want you to forget about Etienne,he wrote to me that i misundertood you if i believe you love me,i forwarded his mail to you in order to read all he said about you,i dont want you to be angry with him,i look at him a a fortunate man that is trying to use the advantage of you been in his country to scare my love away on you,but thank God i have fowl that no man can scare my love away on you,my love to you is not just an ordinary love,it's a true love i had never had for anyone before in my life.I had never regret in doing things in my life,am from royal family,i dont believe in lies for selfish interest,i believe in honesty and transparency,my heart are clean of your love,i always have you in mind each time am on bed,on road,and with my computer.My children had suspected my attitude,and i told them am in true love with you,they now no you and wish to see you one on one,asuming you have phone,you suppose to have hear their voice or always hear there voice to know them before your arrival.
Sweetheart,am for you,my true love is for you no man can change that.

Concerning the security fee,the fee is almost 15thousand dollars,though they sent the fee in eauro,and by my calculator here,is about 15thousand dollars,i dont ask you to negotiate any percentage with the security company,i wrote in my mail that since the security company needed money to release our package,you can easily tell them how much you can afford from you end and promise them the balance upon delivery.The percentage i mention in my mail is between both of us,i promise to give you 20% of my fund after you've claimed the luggage.I know the money with you is for your project,please sweetheart,try and use part of the money to claim our luggage,the money in the package is more than you have with you,i will add more more to your project after you've claim the luggage since we are one and no man can change that

Sweetheart try your best,write the security company and negotiate how much you can send to them out of there required charges,make them understand they should bear with you on the amount you can send to them as upfront fee and promise them to take the balance upon delivery.If you do this my love,am sure they must respond,they must cooperate and make arrangement in delivery the package for you with the upfront fee you can arrange to mobilize them for bringing the luggage to you in france.

Lastly sweetheart,as for the love story,i will write that in my next message,i want you to understand this and get back to me on your discussion with the security company,let me know how much you can arrange for them to bring the luggage in order for me to continue counting on you as i have been doing before.

Yours Ray

Here's another, it's the "love story":

Quote:
HELLO,MY BEAUTIFUL BABY"IM3LDA XXXXXX". ! How are you doing over there my baby ?i believe you are in the best of health as i am.I have received your reply back mail&i am very glad&happy for this great opportunity that you are giving me to correspond with you,specially in the matter of love.How are you doing over there my fair one? i fully believe& hope things are no longer the same as before in your financial life.The voice of my beloved! behold,he comes leaping upon the hills.My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag.Behold,she stands behind our wall;she is looking through the windows,gazing through the lattice.My beloved is mine,and i am his,who is she who looks forth as the morning,fair as the moon,clear as the sun,awesome as an army with banners?Return,Return,o my dove's;Return,Return to your mighty&special QUEEN.You are wall,and your breasts like towers, Question then i became in your eyes as one who found PEACE.My beloved&perfect one was to bring for its best fruit A thousand silver coins.Many waters cannot quench love,nor can the floods drown it.If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house,it would be utterly despised.

LOVE,BECAUSE LOVE IS A GIFT FROM GOD,AND EVERYTHING THAT COME'S FROM GOD NO MONEY OF THIS WORLD CAN AFFORD TO BUY IT,THE ONLY THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO APPLY DOES EXCELLENT QUALITIES THAT IS IN YOU.
I LOVE U BABY&I KISS U 1000000 TIMES MORE FROM YOUR LOVELY FEET TO YOUR PERFECT NAILS UP TO YOUR LONG BEAUTIFUL BLACK OR BLOND HAIR .

MAY GOD BLESS U.
ALL MY REGARDS.

He's got quite a way with words! Laughing I recognize some of that from the bible, I've heard it at a wedding.

The third one was kind of boring, but I'm posting if for a couple of humorous parts:
Quote:
Good Afternoon Sweetheart,Hope All Is Well As Am Sendings The Third Mail To You Today.Hope All Is Well And You Are Enjoying Yourself?.

Unlike I Said,This Is My Third Message To Your Address Today,This First One Stated The Calculation Of The Fee Needed By The Security Company For The Release Of Our Package.It Also Stated The Fact That No Man Can Scare My Love Away From You Because I have fowl that no man in life can scare me or distroy my love in you.

My Second Message Stated The Love Story In Which I Promised To Send To You Before You Go On Bed Yesterday,But Due To Network Problem i was unable to send the mail until this morning,5:20AM.

This is my third mail to you,i want you to go through the two previous mail and understand the content,also try and get intouch with the security company on how much you can afford as upfront fee out of their request charges.

Lastly,try and also collect their payment details and ask them when to expect the luggage after they have received the upfront fee.Answer to this from them will make you prapare for the new hotel i told you to use for them in claiming the package,and please after you've claimed the package,make sure you change your hotel to any five star hotel in france,i dont mind you open the package and take more fund to secure yourself before you comedown to benin,your safety and love is much more important to me sweetheart

Try and act to my directive as i await the good news in your next message.

Yours Forever.

Ray For Im3lda.
Laughing

So, what the hell is this "fowl" that he keeps talking about? I think I'll ask him if it has to do with chickens.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Nervous wrote:
Hello Friend,I Need To Know What You Need From Me?
Why Did You Want To Know What Am Discussing With My Wife To Be?

Are You Also Inlove With My Wife To Be?

Does She Love You?

Am Only Interested In Have Secret Talk With You When i Arrivbed France,Are You In Same Hotel With My Wife To Be?

Hope You Are Not Trying To Rape Her In Her Hotel Room?_ShockedShockedShocked

Why Are You So Worry To Know Our Secret?

Are You Jealous About Our Love?

I Will Be Glad For The Answers To My Questions.

Thanks.
Ray.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really hope I haven't upset him.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Shocked Laughing Laughing

This lad is SOOO funny. His emails couldn't be funnier if he was trying!

By the way, luckey, he wants to get rid of you. Wink

Quote:
Thanks so much my sweetheart,am very glad to hear you always have a nice dream anytime you read my love story,also note that without reading any love story from you,am always happy,am happy in the sense that you love me,am happy in the sense that you ready to stay with me,am happy in the sex that you still keep to your promised by keeping yourself virgin until you meet me.Sweetheart, i received another mail from mr,Etiene,he was asking me about our discussion,dont be suprised that am going to tell him not to send any mail to me again,though i need permittion from you before i write that to Etienne,and i will be glad if you get back to me intime in order to know what to tell the man.

Also note that i have a building ready for your ministry,i price the house this morning and it\s about 50thousand united state dollars,sweetheart,in the house,all amenities is completed,you have swimming pool in the house,the cooking gas is 100% alright,sweetheart,the home is the type of the one most of the actors use in america films,you will enjoy it by God Grace.I have plan to buy this house in your name from the money inheritted by me,i mean from the money in the consignment that must be claimed by you.I pray you like it when you arrived benin because i dont want my children to disturb our sex affair.

I have also booked two executive cars in your name,to mobilize you when working on your project,i already have a driver on each of them,though it going to cost thousands of dollars,and by God grace,i will get the money out for you from the money in the luggage in order to make you happy.

Sweetheart,i have lot of plans that will not make you regret in having your love for me,and i believe your cooperation toward the sucess on claiming the luggage will build an everlasting relation between you and your KING Husband.

Am from Royal Family,you will enjoy seeing lot of things in benin when we meet each other.

Try your best and Look for the best Hotel that will secure to claim our luggage and also another secure one that wil secure you living before you comedown to Benin.I dont mind you takeout any amount from the money in the luggage after you've claimed,all that is important to me is the security of your life and our wealth.

I think he's run out of bible verses about love!

Lastly,the love book i have does not contain plenty pages,i will go out tomorrow to buy another one that will sweet my love.Forget about the love story for tonight,as i promise to buy another book tomorrow for you my Love One.

Get Back to me on your move toward the claim of our wealth.

YOURS.

RAY.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, GET OUT OF HERE. Laughing

I am so, so jealous and that is way too much sugar for the cent. Twisted Evil

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote:
By the way, luckey, he wants to get rid of you.

Well, if I were him, I guess I would too. But if he drops contact with Etienne, how will you ever know what Etienne was scheming? I think you should tell him to find out what he can about Etienne. What if it's something important?

Of course, I might be a little biased. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wink

I'm going to tell him that you're very wealthy and that you could be a good connection for he and I and that you're very wealthy, and that you are helping me with the arrangements in France even though I won't tell you about the details, and that. . . you're very wealthy. Wink
I just re-read what he wrote to you earlier today. He said he wants to meet with you when he comes to France? This is the first I've heard of that! And to think, I have just been trying to get him to Benin! My safari-distance-sights have been set too low! Laughing

I think it's hilarious that he wants my permission to write you off.

EDIT: Corona, I'm glad you're enjoying this lad's emails. Try not to covet him. Laughing When I do finally turn him loose to the public, I'll be sure to give you the email address. Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would send you money.

I tell ya no lies! Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote:
He said he wants to meet with you when he comes to France? This is the first I've heard of that!

He's just trying to send me off with that. He thinks he'll have his cash by then and he'll never have to keep the promise. He also told me he has visa problems and can't travel. Still, I should probably discuss it with him at length. Smile

Ima, I'm a little worried about . She is so inexperienced with the ways of the world. If she is really going to travel half way around the world to have sex with <strike>some random thief</strike> her true love, don't you think she should learn about all of the various methods of birth control? Maybe your lad could explain all of the options in detail.

One final thing:

Your lad wrote:
Also note that i have a building ready for your ministry

Don't be too hasty about that. It might be perfect for you, but of course it will be hard to make a decision until you see some pictures or sketches. Maybe he can draw out a floor plan and take a few snaps. We know he has a camera. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey, I didn't really expect him to travel to France. I'll be surprised if he gets off his lazy butt and ever goes to Benin, actually.

Birth control? HAHAHAH I might try that. First though, I need to know what all this sexual stuff is. I am going to try to get him to explain it out, in detail. I might regret this later. If he does it, it will be both funny and stomach turning. Laughing

As for this part:
Quote:
Don't be too hasty about that. It might be perfect for you, but of course it will be hard to make a decision until you see some pictures or sketches. Maybe he can draw out a floor plan and take a few snaps. We know he has a camera.

Already on it. Wink

I told him that I will choose things things when I arrive because American women are very particular about choosing/decorating their homes. He's trying to convince me otherwise. SO, of course I'll be picky from afar and make him send me tons of details.

Here's the email from him this morning:
Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail my love,am very happy to see you are moving forward in getting our consignment,Using Etienne Name is not bad,but do not allow him to know the content in the luggage.I noted you asked me to continue sending mail to Etienne,I like that but i dont think is important i refeal some secret in which he wanted to know about you and our consignment. He'll keep writing to you. Wink

Concerning the House i have for you,Offices and home are not as easy as that to get in Benin,I fortunately got the one i mentioned for you and i believe if you see the house you will love it more than just any local one in here.I believe you will love the house and decorate to your taste when you arrived Benin.Unlike i promised last night,i will try to get another love book in order to satisfy your need,i also feel you only need just 15-16,thousand united state dollars to complete the claim of our luggage,and since you are using Etienne Name for the claim of the luggage,please do not allow him to know the content in the luggage,if he feel worry to know the content,kindly tell him the content are the document for your properties in United State,you order for it in so that the document could be at your care.

Sweetheart,try and understand those point clearly,and be smart with Etienne in order not to loose the million dollars to the french man.If you need more fund after the claim of our consignment,you can open the consignment secretly and takeout any amount that secure you to benin or any other place you like me to meet you.

I will be glad to hear more good news from you concerning the claim of our consignment.

Yours forever.
RAY.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is getting confused. . . . because we're lying to him to confuse him. Twisted Evil
He actually forwarded me one of Etienne's emails today and asked me about it.
I acted naive and asked him what I should do. I'm also getting really confused by the emails from the security company. Silly incompetent me. Laughing

He replied with this:
Quote:
Thanks so much my love,i noted the content of your mail and am glad you replied to the mail received from E tienne that was shaking my heart.As for the mail from Etienne,pretend,do not tell him i told you anything,i will handle the situation in mature way since you have assured me that you are not inlove with him.

Concerning the security bill,try and send the first fee to the name understand by you tomorrow morning unfailing,forget about the order name received from them,Isabel name is enough to received all the payment in westernunion,if you are to send Etienne to send the fee,tell him to split all the fee in XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX NAME,Since the name appear as a staff from the security company,he must claim the fee and start working on delivery of the package before friday.

Concerning the love story. . . snipped: very explicit description of sexual acts that my lad thinks is a "love story". . . in order for you to strat feeling the good taste of sex.Its interesting,fantastic and sweeter than honey,please sweetheart try and endup this transaction by friday and lets meet as am dreaming and i want . . . explicit sexual language . . . in order for myt dream to come true.

Hope to hear more good news from you as early as possible tomorrow as i dont like the way you sent your email late night.

Yours Ray

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. . in order for you to strat feeling the good taste of sex.Its interesting,fantastic and sweeter than honey,

You could always reply to this with, "Ewwww!" Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing
TSnerd saw the real paragraph, because I asked him for advice about posting. Thanks TS! Wink Be assured, my lad is no romantic. . .

He seems a little preoccupied with rape, actually. He seems to think that if I discuss sex with Etienne that it will turn into rape. Shocked He told me so in an email not posted here, and also in an email to Etienne earlier in the thread.

I asked him why he's still using the "intercepted" email account from the barrister and what happened to her.

I've also gotten him to move. He was supposedly in Benin (IP shows Nigeria). I keep asking him how things are in Nigeria once in a while, and then saying, "oh wait, are you in Benin or Nigeria?"

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail as am glad to hear from you earlier than before today.I noted some content in your mail and i can assure you that there no problem with the security company,or are you doubting them?why did you said you are not sure of the company again?.I still have my plan to teach you more about sex,and finishing the claim of my luggage in france as early as possible will be okay in order for me to meet you one on one.Also becareful and dont useless yourself befoe Etienne in sex matter,i have promise to marry you and stay with you forever,you might give chance to Etienne,and he sex you and abandon you for life,this was why i said you must not give chance to etienne to use the advantage of you been in france to dissapoint you.

Concerning the home i arrange for you,i have told the Agent incharge of the house to hold it for me,though they said the house is 50 thousand dollars,and i had promise to pay them as soon as possible,though my plan to pay for this house is from the money in the luggage,i pray you try and claim this money so that you can send some money to me out of the one in my luggage in order to pay for the house on your behalf.

Lastly about barrister james,i know she's using another email address because she had notice this box had been intercepted by the fraudstars in benin,and unlike i told you on my previous mail,i got this box from a cyber cafe in benin,one lady came in using this box,but unfortunately,she forgot to signout the box,and on going through the box when i took over the computer,i notice some bad gang are trying to ruin your life,that was why i started sacring you away from benin before i noted that you have a good plan to invest in benin by changing the bad peoples life.

Am not among the bad one and i can never be,i have my email address and i shall state it below this message after ending my message.I also think is right time to start sending mail to my real box and lets forget about this juliet box for good reason.Am presently in Nigeria,sighteseing some land for my project.

I shall be waiting for an update of your reply from the security company and also,my email address is stated below this message,i will also use it to send this message to you my love.

Yours.
Ray

The security company had been confusing me a lot. They gave me three names to wire money to, but spelled it wrong. . "tree names". I don't know those names of trees, and said so.

What I got in return was a license to do as I please. Twisted Evil

Quote:

Dear Im3lda,

Thanks for the mail, i belive in a simple explanation and you need to understand the explanation.Please send the funds to this name only, (Isab3l xxxxxx xxxxxxx ) if it's okay by you that will be fine and if you are not, do other wise.
Regard

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear Ray is becoming impatient. Laughing

Quote:
Sweetheart,Am Unhappy,You Promised To Make Me Happy,But The Way The Claim Of The Fund Is Going,I Need To Know Your Move Towards The Claim,You Need To Tell Me If You Are Still Interested In Claiming This Fund For Me,I Have Got A Lot Of Things To Do With So Much Money,i hate having mission and unable to accomplish my mission,my first mission since i knew you was to have you beside me on same bed,i expected you to have been with me,but suprisingly,you got stopped in france,i was sad on that.My second mission is to have my wealth with me,you've promised to claim the fund because you are in france and now,this week is movingon am yet to hear a better result.Sweetheart,kindly let me understand you,bussiness is not good going the way you handle it.I understood you are not perfect in finance bussiness,but since am directing you,i expected you to always follow my directive and lets get to the conclusion of this transaction before now. Twisted Evil Kindly get back to me and let me understand your mind toward my fund,am not happy and i need to be happy by hearing the good news from you that the fund must be deliver to you on saturday or if possible tomorrow.

I await your response once again before i go to bed.,

Yours Ray.

He must have re-thought what he wrote, and sent me another email. He had previously told me not to have sex with Etienne and make myself useless, which I asked him about. He also told me that Etienne might rape me if I ask him about sex. I asked him if men forcibly take sex from women regularly. . . he didn't answer that question. yet. Wink

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,am more satisfy to hear from you.Concerning your question on Etienne,I dont think you could be useless if you accept Etienne to have sex with you,not all men are equal,i think i can only trust myself never to betray and allso follow my word.Other men are equall to that but only God knows the best.

Have you heard from the security company?

What Are the Wayforward?

If you havent heard from them and you believe in the person that always talk to you from the security company,why cant you split the fee and send the payment details to them in order to proceed on the claim of the luggage instead of different stories everyday.

I await Your Response Before i go to bed.

Yours Ray.

Nb.
Do not be angry with my previous mail as i misundertood you.

Lovely

I've written back to him and asked him again if men usually force sex onto women. Im3lda is trying to learn how "normal" sexual relationships work.
I've also told him that he can give the job to Etienne or be more patient with me, and I sent him a picture of me. Wink (Thanks Simba)

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET! Cool

Remember, when you are done........................................he's mine! Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll remember, Corona. Wink

Ok Etienne, you're up. He wants me to monitor you though. Laughing That should open all kinds of possibilities.

Quote:
Good Evening Sweeheart,am very sorry as i dont meant to hurt your feeling.I noted and understand you are trying your best to help and if not because of the help,you might have been in Benin,am sorry once again as i just realize you are on my side.If Etienne which to continue in finance,you can stay and monitor him,you know him better,and since you had recommended him as honest and trust worthy fellow,i believe i can have confident on him.

I noted your beautiful picture and i can feel you are very beautifu,with cool and pretty face, beautifu? cool? Laughing and i need you badly in my life,try and workout my fund in order for us to enjoy the best of our life in benin.I know you have money with you,having money with you could not solve our problem forever,we need to have lot of money than could be invested in order to have more interest,interest will not make our money finished unexpected,i believe in investiment and this is why i believe in you to bringdown my money to benin in order to have solid investement that could yield us more money forever and ever.

I still believe in your capacity to help and claim my luggage,if possible with Etienne,but you need to monitor and make sure he's ready to be sincere with us.I will also like you to ask of his percentage before he could step on the claiming of the luggage fund

Hope you've heard from the security company today,and what are the way forward?

I await your response.

Ray.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should ask him to explain why all men are not equal.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been pestering Ray to work with me, and he's finally caved.

I'm telling him that I believe Im3lda is a thief, and I have been insinuating that she intends to steal his money. I'm asking him to work with me instead, but to allow Im3da to continue to believe she is the one helping.

He seems to be in, but I'm not certain if he is asking me to just help Im3lda, or if he's going along with my plan, which will of course allow him to scam us both separately. He's no dummy, so I think he'll go for that.

Now he's testing me. He sent me three responses in French... for "security" purposes. As much as I love the idea of sending him to babblefish every time he wants to read or write an email to me, I'll have none of that. I didn't spend three years avoiding learning French in school, only to to have to pick it up now.

I told him it's not such good security because people in France speak French.

That's true isn't it? Laughing

Last edited by luckey on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good job!
Mr. Green

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's official. I won't be learning French. (Phew!)

Ray wrote:
Thanks so much my good friend,am glad to hear from you and also sorry for late response to your mail.Am ready to cooperate and comply with your percentage, [40% Laughing not even an attempt to negotiate! How much are you getting Ima?] but you need to assure me once again that you will make my percentage safety to my address,i want us to be smart with ,i understood all her wrong doing and i had pray for the Lord to forgive her.

I also want you to act like a man [he's just begging me to make another pass at Im3lda! I'll show him who's a man. Laughing] and lets get the transaction comes to an end by next week monday or tuesday, i also hope you know that there are some fee to be pay before delivery? Please My good friend,we still have lot and lot to offer each other after this transaction,my dad still have more than 4million united state dollars in Eaurope,apart from the 1.5million united state dollars in spain.I believe you might not know as am yet to tell about this, [oooo!!!1 holding out on Im3lda oooo!!!1] My late dad happen to be the former Benin Republic Ambassador to United Arab Emirate...<snip blah blah cocoa and oil blah be sincere with me blah blah be honest and trasparence with me, call me, etc., etc. snip>

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey, I see you've subscribed to Radden's mom's method of exclamation points!!!1 Laughing

As much as I loathe Ray for being a lowlife scammer and vow to bring misery to him, I also appreciate his daily dose of humor in my life. This is today's email:

luckey, notice that he is consistently misusing the word "unlike" in place of "like". I shall be incorporating this in my emails to him to reinforce it's correctness. Wink

Quote:
Sweetheart,Thanks for the appreciation of my word,unlike i said on my previous mail,am a man that normally keep to my word,even without seeing your picture i already have your love in my heart,and now that i have seen your lovely face,i had printed the picture out and place it beside my bed I guess he liked the picture,i will be glad to have more of your picture,,i will like to see you on your feet,i will like to see the beautiful shape of my wife to be in order for me to continue with my promise.

Concerning the transaction,i will be glad you decide and lets move forward,you cant handle everything to Etienne just like that,you need to monitor him and make sure he succed in claiming the fund and bring the package down to benin in person.Etienne might have problem upon receipt because your name appear as my legal representative,and upon delivery,it important you appear in person as am assuring you that no problem shall come on you upon delivery.

As for the love story,i think you already know am for you,i had makeup my mind to stand by you forever and ever till death tears us apart new spin on "til death do us part" ? ,and as for the sex experience with Etienne,am only jealous,i dont want you to act before Etienne that you are novice on sex,i want to be the first person to touch you sexually,my jewellery of inestimable value,my sharon of roses,an incomparable one the one and only,am for you forever no man can stop that.I will be waiting to hear from you again before i go on bed,get back to me with you sweet story and the story that could make me enjoy my sleep for tonight since am already with your beautiful picture beside me.

My Beautiful angel,i await your response as soon as possible.Baby girl you are such a beautiful one i have been thinking and dreaming of having you in my harms freudian slip? ,to hold you,kiss you,love you and be with you forever.My radiant Queen,you are too much Laughing ,i love you more than my children and i believe you shall stand with me forever and ever.

Yours.
Ray

Wow. He loves me more than his children!! Shocked Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wrote:
^^luckey, I see you've subscribed to Radden's mom's method of exclamation points!!!1 Laughing

Well, I was trying to keep this a secret, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now. I AM Radden's mom. Shocked

Ray has been pacing back and forth waiting for his big pay day. I can just hear the gentle snapping of his flip-flops as I read his email.

I don't think he realizes how complicated financial transactions can be in France.Twisted Evil

More soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic