SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cheetah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading this entire thread from start to finish over the past 24 hours has given me such entertainment and laughs!

I mean, clitorius?!!

No words. This particular baiter thread compelled this NPR-lurker to sign up here.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheetah, glad you stopped lurking and joined. Welcome to Eater! Soon, you too shall have your very own Ray to mess with.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail even though it's hard to read.I believe you could continue writting by yourself till you have your Prize.Secondly i might find it hard to understand your writting but note that the required $1200 could only be accepted via western-union because of the Banking problem.Also note that we could also accept your bill if MTCN is given with the receivers name and address.

We shall always be happy to hear from you in order to serve you better.

Quote:
ould only be accepted via western-union because of the Banking problem.A

hi msr gkilbre'
i vammot dp tje wsrtn inpn b ciz u meda 2 du hte sevcuty frms fo r pernovimc o fkorda.
can u od s a sceuty poitcuer 4 me/
: B O H M F A K H pRATY

sory baut mt ytpng byt o stll ha v barim zip, teh soctpr xary m hade nd swa teh barin ziop imised
do u sitll havw rya jing erk 4 yaho loot/ he qerot 2 me btuu then di d nit a gis
ok,
godn blss2 u babs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail even though it's hard to understand,but to my understanding in your message,i would first like to inform you that the prize stated for you is real and nothing but real.Secondly am sorry my Director could not allow me to work on any Western-union form for you but if you ready with your mtcn,i would be glad to help at your convinent.

Quote:
HI ME.S FILNET;

IT;D MW' BABS FORM USSA
I QWEMT 2 HT E WEATREM UNOM YSTRDY 9S AYERADU0 ND HTYE TOL D M E ADN ME/S DAJWKR 9YM LANLODR IWFE0 HTYE NED HTE SCUTY FROMS====HTY CNT SNED U HT E 44444 UMITL HTY GRET HTM==OK/

IAM NETTIMF ON DOORBA;; TPDAY===JOP E O WNI111

DO YUO JNOW RATMIDN KIBG===JE MSILEE D NE NAD I EORTE BAXK
OK
OGM
BSABS

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail even though it's hard to understand, but to my little understanding in your written i noted you went to westernunion and they talked about security forms,if that was what you meant,you know i would not be giving chance to work on any security forms for you in this Organization.I also noted you mentioned your landlord,but it's unfortunate i dont understand what you needed your landlord for.I also noted in your message you mentioned Raymond King,if am right,one raymond kind had once spoken with us on verification of your prize and we confirmed to him that the Lottery Prize is real,though the same raymond king also came to present a man from Germany to claim your fund,but for the fact that am always in contact with you and i have never heard from you on any representative on your prize,we rejected their attempt and also reported them to British Interpol.Though since then we have not heard from the raymond king and i believe it's important you act on your prize and stop connecting people to act on your behalf.

We shall be glad to have your payment details which must include the MTCN on $1200 in order to release your prize to your destination.

Quote:
h i msr, giklnret;
i hit uyo meali---
you went to westernunion and they talked about security forms,if
yse1 thye ned froms

also noted you mentioned your landlord,but it's unfortunate i dont understand what you needed your landlord for.
no. hsi wof msr dajekr

I also noted in your message you mentioned Raymond King,if poken with us on g also came to present a man from Germany im your fund, o reported them to British Interpve not heard from the raymond king stop connecting people to act on your behalf.
yse ratnond kign rote m e nd thn no, who si heramy///hwt is imerpook///

ko, plas sned sk nank scunt 2 m e
god vlrss u akwsy
ba

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your mail but it's unfortunate i find it hard to understand what you need now.I have told you in one of my message that i would not be giving chance to work on western-union form for you and i hope you are not trying to send any kind of forms.Secondly it could be good if you try any other western-union location in MIAMI or other city in FLORIDA,am very sure you could try your best and contact your friend whose mother stays in miami,she could be helpful and you send the bill via western-union to me without forms and with the MTCN.Lastly,also if you needed bank account,that i think could be expensive because the account in here could only accept minimum of $10.000.00.(Ten Thousand United State Dollars)if you like the account system,i can give the account and after you've send the bill,i would deduct the $1200 and send the balance to you with your prize.

Am sure you understand my two option,

Option 1.Send the $1200 via western union without form and with MTCN in MIAMI or other city in Florida.

Option2.Account here could only accept minimum of $10.000.00,after received,we deduct the $1200 and send your balance with your prise.Pick any of the option and get back to me.

Jeesh, it's like she thinks babs is stupid or sumptin. She never heard of brain zip?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BarristerAkbar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless thread! I joined so therefore il post. Just lost my first lad i think i was a bit eager - still will read and develop patience Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cheetah and Barrister Akbar and Welcome to Eater!

Glad to hear you're enjoying this bait. Very Happy

@Fatter Siam: I am continually amazed at Ray's ability to decipher your gibberish. I don't think I'd be able to figure out what you had written without his translation.
I hope your brain zip doesn't improve because it's cracking me up. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Ray told me never to write to him again, I didn't. Until today. I decided to make him wonder if I was going to, since I usually reply right away when he tells me not to.

Today I sent this to him and to my fake Ray account that I had set up a while ago. All this fighting is just because he messed up the trophy photos and I'm making him do them again. Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Dear Ray and Fake Ray,
I'm sending the same mail to both of you because I don't know what is real.

I have been at the hospital with one of the children I work with here for many days. He was dying and I would not leave his side. It was a horrible experience but at least he is at peace. I am finally back at my email and I find out that you both have sent me the pictures that I asked for, you both did them wrong and I can't tell which ones are the edited ones. When I asked one of you to do them again, one of you tells me you hate me and not to write again and the other one says yes but hasn't sent the pictures yet. What kind of monsters are you to do this to me? I don't know which of you to trust, but I can't help but think that the real Ray would never tell me not to write any more because of his love for me. Not knowing which one you are is breaking my heart.

I have gotten emails from Sister Sledge, they are still trying to find me. I am running out of choices. I need to send this money out to someone I trust and go into hiding or I will just have to turn myself in and face the charges. I am so afraid to do turn myself in, but I have no one to trust.

Please, real Ray, whichever you are, you know you love me and won't desert me. I want to send this money to help you AND me, I just need you to always believe in me and do what I ask you.

Write back soon, I can't wait long, I need to hide this money before they find me.

His ranting reply made me laugh out loud. He really is getting sick of me. Laughing

Quote:
I have done my best and since you still have the doubt in me,i think you can go to hell and never you send any message to me again,infact am trying to release this account to the rightful owner and if possible look for way your ministry could arrest you bastard.I am tired of your fake and deceitful word and i can't continue wasting my time on your fraudulent and stolen money.I have repent and give my life to Jesus,i believe someone like you does not good in better socciety.Take care of yourself and my advise for you is to try and return the stolen fund back to your ministry instead of you looking for love to danate your sin and stolen fund to.

Please and please,do not send message to this account again because am going to release it to the Real Barrister Juliet James and i believe she could be helpful to report you to your ministry if she could still open the box with her own password.

Lastly,note that no sinner shall go unpunish and a theif like you must suffer till the end of your life if the God link your secret to your ministry.My name is Raymond King and am sure you knew it because i have sent my picture to you which i believe the other ray would not have the same.If you also remember,i intercepted this account from your fraudulent friend. -snipped my fake lad name- and others that trick you to streal your ministry Lawyer fund on internet.I believe you know all i mean,Barrister Juliet is real and you know it,you took your selfish interest to spoil her transaction with your ministry after you forwarded what meant for her to completed your ministry transaction.I dont want to go into this again and if you still want me to preach and pray to God to forgive your sin,please change your altitude and for the right way by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour,also note that before you do this,it's important you call your ministry and return whatever amount stolen from them and also report yourself to your ministry.Am sending this message to your fake ray and to the Lord Mistress in your ministry.I believe it's not necessary i expect your replied unless you change your life and accept Our Jesus Christ as your Saviour.If you could do this,am sure you could be bless and if you are bless and forgiven by your ministry,you can continue your mail with me in my own E-mail account as am going to release this account to the rightful Owner.Barrister Juliet James.my real E-mail account is, XXXXXX@XXXXX

Ray

Laughing

What he's alluding to is that about a year ago, Ray supposedly accidentally intercepted an email account belonging to Barrister Juliet James, but only after a horrible terrorist threatened me from it. Problem is, he's forgetting who is who and just used MY fake lad name instead of the one he made up last year. I guess now he's going to turn the account back over to Juliet James in hopes that she finds me.

My favorite part is that he calls me a bastard, tells me to go to hell and not write to him anymore, and then gives me his other email address to write to him. Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

He ratted me out to me!! Ok, there are a couple of things going on here.

Imelda hadn't written back to Ray's long tirade yet. She just did, with this:
Quote:
Dear Ray and Fake Ray,

I am still waiting for the pictures. Please get them to me soon. A lot is happening here.

Love,
Imelda

Edited to add: And Imelda sent that to the intercepted Juliet James account, not the one Ray told her to write to from now on. Wink

Meanwhile, Dr. Smith from the finance company keeps writing to Sister Sledge, but the mails are going to the spam folder so I'm ignoring them as if I haven't seen them and waiting to hear from Barrister Juliet James. She should be doing her job yet she's been very quiet. I told Dr. Smith a long time ago to have her handle things. Dr. Smith has threatened that my fund is being claimed by someone else. Still no word from the Barrister, until yesterday:

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
How are you today and Hope all is well?

I went on official Assignment since few months ago and that was why i was unble to have been intouch with you.

I called Dr.Daniel Smith and he was rude to me,please i need an update from you,is their any problem between you and Dr.Daniel Smith?

Get back and lets find soultion to your Inheritance.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

Dr. Smith being rude to my barrister is certainly going to be a problem. Not to mention, the barrister hasn't impressed me by going AWOL in the midst of this transaction. Evil or Very Mad

Also yesterday, Ray sent Sister Sledge a copy of the last email that he sent to Imelda telling her to turn herself in, AND he sent this to Sister Sledge:

Quote:
hello sledge xxxxx.
My name is raymond king,i intercepted this account from some boy that stole juliet james fund on internet,am very good in this kind of interception,but thank God i have repent and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour.I happen to know one bastard called imelda during my sin and i have sent an email to her that am not going to continue with her anymore.Imelda was my girl friend and it's because of her trickish and fraudulent attitude i rejected her and face the Lord.Please sister,pray for my sin as i dont want to remain the same.I know am a sinner,please pardon my sin and pray for me in Jesus name.Am presently in London and i believe your pray could help my sin.Pleaee look for way to trap imelda and also please tell Barrister Juliet James that i have release her Mail account.My personal Mail account is, [email protected]

Thanks.

Ray.

I was wondering where to take this bait to spice it up. Thanks, Ray, for baiting yourself. Laughing

cheetah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy...

Quote:
I am tired of your fake and deceitful word and i can't continue wasting my time on your fraudulent and stolen money

I bet he can continue...Twisted Evil

I love this bait. I'm really pulling for those two to make it, unless Barbara distracts him again.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favorite-
Quote:
if you still want me to preach and pray to God to forgive your sin,please change your altitude

So, if I have this right, Ray, as Barr Juliet James, is insulting Ray, as Daniel Smith, while Ray, as Ray, will go undercover to rat out Imelda to Sister Sledge. Makes perfect sense. I think. Confused

Meanwhile...
Quote:
hi nrd hikbr=

so u asid 1 oe 2/

ok, i jabe my tomsto nd sik, i wukk ennd scrty pixyr qiht sihgn===

;boh mfagk poatry;

htbks nd fod besss you

babs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail and if i might understand your message,i need to do security picture for westernunion and some forms,How many forms are you talking about?kindly send them maybe i could be giving chance to do it in order to help you.Remember to write what might be needed in the picture because i might not be free to resnap if i tried one.

Quote:
daer mes, golnret]
i m qiatung 4 ur anwer 2 hte nank ccimt adn m cindusde abuor wh y u ave bto anser ,e/
plaes meial me n d te lll em yuot indo,
omg
babs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Am sorry i dont understand what answers you need from me.Did you need an answer concerning the western-union forms?or if you are unable to write very well,kindly look for someone to write for you and send your request through your Email account.

Quote:
Did you need an answer concerning the western-union forms?or if you are unable to
dae MTs, Guknter
YSEr, pelse u nede 2 so hte Wsrtn Inom pqpwrsr so I vam sned u thr 444, A llsi, I nede u 2 rdue 1 scuirty pixrr 4 em===
BOHMGAKH APERTY
THy sked 4 hti s fom u
Haooy Simdya
rGdo Bess uU
bsab

Quote:
Remember to write what might be needed in the picture because

when you want to party, you gotta call bohmfahk party!

OWNED AND OPERATED BY
BARBARA SWALLOWS-DINQUE

hi rme,Giklbret=
gow r yuo/ hoep Dog ahs ben fodo 2 u. I 1 4 5600do;;ras htsi weeend brttign on fotbsll111111, I stayde wya fom hte Psrmuot Wnag cux I dotn; 2 c cHeef J SRtingbow r he nihgt gibw me brian ziip gain,
oK hree is hwta The WstrUnom say 4 ht e sghin====
bohmfahk party!
so i f u vna do he sihn 4 squirty hten I WLLimmaks 4 the WUmi froms 4 8u
bLedssd r hte maek1
Yak arec n klaatuu
ba bs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
I think you need to be specific this time on what we need to do in order to help you.I find it hard to understand what you or your westernunion needed from this Organisation,and if you are to help yourself,kindly look for someone to state how we need to help you in order to end the release of your fund.Look for someone to write very well for you and get back to me with all that needed by your westernunion maybe i could be giving chance to help you.

The return of Pietro the Jerk, babs' landlord.
Quote:
Of God, Go, Miss Linda Gilbert!
I write to you for the champion from the Province Florida, Barbara Swallows-Dinque, who lives in my abode by way to leasing. She asks my aid.

But first, I pray to moles for you in the best way.

She asked of me to ask of you the tender of a portrait of safety and security with the sign of her business;

BOHMFAHK PARTY

It is rather pleasant to see your writing which you ask of the papers of the Province. They will be provided. Your Raymond King man, who l liked formerly and who said he loved me once, has possession of these forms. They are a model necessary in fact of the post partum 9/11 Provincial life.

If you demand additional attention, you are pleasing me to write.

A heart that beats honest is the moral excellence,
Pietro daJerk

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Thanks for your kind mail and if i might correct one sentence in your message,i dont know who the hell is Raymond King,Though one Raymond King from Dublin E-mail me once and we rejected his mission because he planned to Divert the Champion fund to Dublin.Also i would be glad to always hear from you because i understand your writting much better than the Champion.I noted you requested for the below word writting in what form?should i hold it as a sign,or should i write it in a cardbord paper and hold it for the champion?if the requested word is to be writting in the card for the picture,what other things would be needed for the champion to send the required bill for her prize?

If you noted my previous meassage,i stated in some of it that am an ordinary servant and i might not be giving chance to act on myself with my director order.

Kindly get back to me if the required sentences in to be writting in cardboard paper with my picture or without my picture.Also tell me what else could be needed after the writing of the sentence in the cardboard paper before the western-union could give the champion the mtcn on the required bill.

Yours Faithfully.
Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
Today, Ms. Gilbert, it is the day that the lord it has formed. Ringraziate!

I will now thank your response and the future assist you propose for the Champion of West Bohmfahkshire. Is the security picture is necessary with takes? Yes, it symbolizes and demonstrates your face. Two are certainly accurate and easy to observe. Therefore, it will be you with your face and full sentence on paperboard supersized. BOHMFAHK PARTY
Are you comfortable in your own skin? You mention continuous “only humble servant”. But remind your mind-accept yourself and make the best of who you are, Ms. Gilbert. May God heal your inner thoughts.
I remain,
Pietro daJerk

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Thanks once again for your kind mail as am ready to help if that is all that could be needed for the champion before she could be allow to send money through western-union.I would also like to know from you and the champion if after the picture their would not be any other paper work because i might not be giving chance to work on that in my Organization.I await your responds on this and why western-union need the champion company name hold as an Advert paper from the recepient before they could allow her to send money out of your pronvince.

Quote:
You are either of good value or courage, Ms. Gilbert, with the possibilities of God!
The thanks still remain for your kind-hearted post. Your conversation understands. At work, you are the hard one.
Western Union, in the release of your money, says the name of the stabilisation as the document is essential notice of a recipient before they have it allowed in order to send it from the Province of Florida. Therefore, no fakery shall involve all of us.
You continue to please both the Champion and myself. That word should be sufficient.

Quote:
gIID NOEMIM mSR, hIJBTER=
diD NY LMADLRDO mR, DAkELR WIRTW 2 U/ h E OS JELOMHG ME BXUZ OF NY "brian xip
i WOOOD KILE MU 4444 A S SOOM AS POAAIBKW ADN AM WAINGT 4 UR skANK AVUOMT OD SECYRYT OICUTRE 4 prinvunc of f:otuad,
pOLK sALAD anNIE1 4 ogD 2 u,
BABS

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail and sincerely speaking,your Landlord is been intouch with me,but it's important i take an instruction from my Boss before i could do the security picture.I hope you understand all i mean because am an Ordinary servant and it's important i take instruction before acting to assist any Winner.

I would be intouch with you unfailing before Friday 10th of October 2008.

...which just happens to be one year since I got this email-

Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 4:12 PM
Quote:
Hello,my beautiful queen"WIFE".
How are you doing over there my honey?i believe you are in the best of health as i am.I am your perfect&faithful King Husband,because billions of pound sterling,of US dollars,of Euro cannot make you&I completed in life,only when we tie the knot and became Husband&Wife in that particular moment our lives will became completed both&then will enjoyed the fullness&beauty of this wonderful World together until death do has apart
I love you so much my darling Queen& i kiss you with the best of the best perfume of france,from your lovely feet to your perfect long nails&to your warming sweet breast up to your long beautiful hair.
From your King husband Raymond King,From London In United Kingdom
You may have a greatest day ever in your life together with all your family,
take good care&i wait for your reply back mail with good intentions.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
pOLK sALAD anNIE

That was so unexpected. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam: Again, your gibberish stuff amuses me to no end.

Now, tell me that we haven't trained this lad well:

Quote:
hi nrd hikbr=

so u asid 1 oe 2/

;boh mfagk poatry;

htbks nd fod besss you

babs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail and if i might understand your message,i need to do security picture for westernunion and some forms,How many forms are you talking about?kindly send them maybe i could be giving chance to do it in order to help you.Remember to write what might be needed in the picture because i might not be free to resnap if i tried one.

clapping

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does he know Barbara's mail is kind? It's hilarious that he keeps replying. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea why he hasn't told me to FO! And you're right Ima, it's like you don't have to ask-
so u asid 1 oe 2/
which translates to
So you said 1 or 2?
OK, I have my tomato and I'm sick, I will send security picture with sign-

And, Pachanga, you haven't heard Polk Salad Annie until you've heard Sleepy LaBeef play it...that's livin'.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How are you today?
Am sorry to inform you that my Director could not allow me to make the security picture for you.He instructed that your bill could be send to our agent in United State via INTERNATIONAL MONEYGRAMM.

We findout that the problem why it's hard for you to send the required bill is because you are sending the money out of United State,and it's because of this i was directed to inform you to send your bill via INTERNATIONAL MONEYGRAMM to below information.

INTERNATIONAM MONEYGRAMM PAYMENT INFORMATION.

Receivers Name:xxxxxxx.
Receivers Address:1440 Broadway New York
(Google result--If you’re ever in Manhattan and in need of money transfer services, visit our flagship store at 1440 Broadway, ...)
Amount Expected:$US1200.00.

With Regards.
Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL MONEYGRAMM.

6^^^^^^^^^

Drae msr giklnret=
I Donut imdretsnd uyo, Why r u asinf IMRERNCIAL Whne ti ia niy imetrncial///
u ndde hte scurty nad now babs si sda
I am sad
Bsab

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
I believe you dont need to be sad,i gave you International Moneygramm payment information,why can't you visit any MONEYGRAMM OFFICE and tell them you are sending money to below information in New York? I believe if you do this today,the money must be sent for you without any security picture and Refrence Number would be given to you.If Refrence Number is given to you,kindly forward it to me with the senders name in order to record it and forward to our agent before we could proceed in Delivery your Prize.

At this point, I got bored and ignored him.
Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How are you today?
I guess you are enjoying the Columbus day in United State.
I expected you to have get back to me with the payment information on the moneygramm details i gave to you in my previous mail,or is their any problem?

Quote:
Dear Barbara
I believe you need to understand my situtation here,am an ordinary servant and i work on directive from my Boss,i believe you could go to any MONEYGRAMM Location in your area,you would not have same problem like the westernunion because you are sending the payment within united state not united kingdom again.

Also not that am presently in Atlanta Georgia in United State and if you dont mind,you could as well send in my name in order for me to cash the fund and send to my office for preparation on delivery of your fund before my Arrival.

Payment Info

Receivers Name:Linda Gilbert.............
Receivers Address:345,Sugarloaf PKWY
Lawrenceville,GA 30044

I believe if you could visit your westernunion they could aswell send money within united state for you without any security pictures.If they accept,send to the above information and get back to me with the payment info such as MTCN and Senders name.If they fail again,that means the Westernunion location are not helpful.

Then after 2 weeks...
Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How are you this morning?
I just got back to United Kingdom yesternight,and it's my pleasure to inform you once again that we still have your fund and ready to comply with anyway we could be of help.

Ms.Linda

Quote:
HI111 MR,S GIKLNRT-
FISSS WHTA---I WWNT 2 HTE BSEBALL QOLRC SEERES NAD I EBT ON HTE TAYS GAINST RHE RED SSPX NAD THWN I BTE NO HTE FILLEEES GAINTS HE RATS 11111 I WON11111 BUG 44444$$$$$$____ LAMIST 427,OOO, YIPPWE, I M SOOOOO JAPPY CUZ NY BRIAN ZIP MDEUSIN OCSYS LITS OV 4444, CAB U BEKEEV TI/ 27THIUASND SILLASR1111111 I MA SOOOOOOOOOOO XCORED V IVA LSA BEGAS PACH NAGA1111111
FOD BLEDD YU O
BA BS

Quote:
Dear Bartbara,
Thanks for your kind mail and i congratulate you for always be a winner.I noted you've won some fund,and we are also ready to release your fund in here if you comply and send the required bill via westernunion with the MTCN,hope you ready to comply now?
Ms.Linda.

Quote:

THnka Yuo Rms, Gikvret 4 ur xingrtltoims bauot thw 4444 i WOM, i m rillu xsotde1

ALdo thnka yuo 4 vlllaign me B a r b a r a nut u van vlla me B A BS, KO/

N alsp thnka yuo 4 asuing M S L IN D A, Htays so nive uv u,nisted uf mRS GILNRET!

if i van grind hte bud i ma going ahoopni g2fay, I dpn;t htonk i cna sned the wsrten uiom 4444 2 u cuz ur YAHO LOOTO nvre sned teh squirty icsherspay nulsse u sned htem 2 my lamlodr mr dakrek---------IWikk aks hmi od u ddi

Dince u wirk ta YAHP LOOYO in UK LINFON do u bwt in sccur ro junpong hosres/ plse twll me bauoy ti,--------all ao id htre a kinkg ov DURBLIN SCCUR YAEm/
Ko
REmenbre BASBNIT BAR B A,
Babs

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tears in my eyes from laughing.

Quote:
Dear Bartbara,
Thanks for your kind mail and i congratulate you for always be a winner.I noted you've won some fund

Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious stuff again, Fatter Siam. clapping

Update from me:

I decided to mess with Ray's head a bit.

Imelda sent Juliet James an email on the account she only uses for Sister Sledge:

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,

I am sending this to another email address you gave me a long time ago, because I tried sending the payment information to the new address you gave me and my email got returned to me.

Here is the payment you asked for so that you can help make sure the ministry doesn't find me.

I had it sent with this name:

snipped: Random alias
The MTCN is: fake MTCN #
The amount is $2000

Please let me know what to do next. I have no one to trust. I had a friend but he doesn't write to me, so I am now alone. I really don't want the ministry to find me now. Please do as you promised and help me keep from them.

Imelda

Of course, no such conversation had taken place. I wanted Ray to think someone is impersonating Juliet James. Laughing

Juliet James replies:

Quote:
Why did you send this to me,am sure you know what you are doing?have you returned the stolen money back to your ministry?did you know you sent this message to the Real Barrister Juliet James?
Am not interested in your stolen money,perhaps i dont see any reason for taking money from you,and i would be glad you stop further communication to this account if you dont want me to trace your IP and report you to FBI.

Barrister Juliet James.

Imelda writes back:

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,

What are you talking about? Of course I know that I sent this email to you and you should know what I am talking about. You sent me emails from another address telling me you would make sure that my ministry wouldn't find me if I sent you this money. I can see that you have picked it up already. Are you going to keep your promise? I don't think you are very nice if you've tricked me.

Please write back soon,

Imelda

Juliet James:

Quote:
I could see you are out of your mind,How dare you involved me in your criminal activities?are you planning to destroy my reputation?i would not and i could never involved in your fraudulent and stealing activities,it's true i noted your payment details but am afraid i cant go for such sin and i rather die than involving myself in your stolen fund.I had never beg or asked for any money from you in my previous box,the box you are talking about had been lost and stolen by the terrorist,the Password was change and i have no access to the box again.Please stop sending message to me as am not interested in having anything to do with you theif.

I would also report your case to your ministry and by God Grace,you must be caught and face the charge in the court of law.

Barr,Juliet James.

Imelda:

Quote:
You know that you emailed me and told me that you would help me if I sent you this money. It wasn't from the box that was intercepted by terrorists. The terrorist doesn't have that box now anyway.
Now I see that the money is picked up and want to know why you have picked up the money but are pretending you didn't. That is not very nice at all. You are a thief that has stolen my money and lied to me now. I thought you were a woman of honor. I am very disappointed in you.

Imelda

Juliet James:

Quote:
I could see you have been fraustrated,i am a woman of honour and it's impossible for you to ternish my image.I noted you sent me senders name and mtcn,who is your receivers name?where was your money sent from?am working seriously to get you arrested and face the consequence of breached of laws,firstly you consipired with terrorist and scamm your ministry,secondly you stoles huge amount of money from your ministry,i expected you to have repent,but it's unfortunate you added lies and deceitful words to to theifs and conspiracy,i have warned you never to send an E-mail to me,but if you insist in threatening,i believe you would soon be caught and face the consequence of your sin.

Am not interested in any of your message and so be it from now on and forever.
Barr,Juliet James.

I didn't write back. Juliet isn't as fun as Ray. I wrote to Ray again, and he didn't reply. He hasn't written to me in weeks. Evil or Very Mad
To be fair, I haven't been writing to him very much, but I expect him to answer my emails.

So, I've come up with another evil plan for him. A year ago when Imelda was travelling to Benin, he gave me a phone number for someone who would meet me in Benin, a friend of his.

I just called the number asking for Ray. The scammer who answered the phone wasn't Ray, because he knew no details about me . . . but pretended to be Ray after a minute of trying to figure out what was going on. I asked why he hadn't been emailing me. I made him tell me over and over how much he loves me. Laughing "Ray" gave me his new email address, claiming he switched because of hackers.

I'm now writing to an "associate" of Ray's, who is impersonating him. I'm curious if the lad will let the real Ray know, or actually chop his job. I'm sure Ray will find out somehow. Twisted Evil I can also mess with this new scammer quite a bit since I can refer to all of our past that he really has no clue about. Laughing

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
V IVA LSA BEGAS PACH NAGA1111111

You people are shameless! Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I was wondering if you were going to notice that.

This new "Ray" is quick! He's already emailed me. He's got the tone all wrong though . . . and the last name. Laughing Guess he's going to chop Ray King's job after all.

Quote:
Ima,
I love your personality, I think you're everything A woman should be Like picture out of a magazine Or a vision from My wildest dreams Makes me want you More and more.
You're everything I'm looking' for And I just need for you To see that all I really want is you.

Ima, I heard you got Gucci belts to match ya boots Versace wear, Chanel And Fendi suits Purple light Benz Purple light Lexus coupe And you make sure Ya friends are 'bout it to and you say that You're a millionaire but darling I don't really care’ Cause I just want you to see that all I want is you.

As I look out at the majestic sea, I know you and I were meant to be.
I only wish I could make you see how much your love means to me.
I wish I could walk up to you and speak the words that lovers do.
But now I sit here sad and blue wishing that I could be with you

Yours Ray Santo

Lyrics taken from this song, he's lazy. Lyrics

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The new Ray has figured out who I am. I think.

He is the contact with the name of "Solomon" that was given to me by Ray King last year when I was travelling from France to Benin. I had written to him a bit when I was trying to safari Ray . . . thinking Ray was playing both characters, but it did turn out to be another lad in Benin.

He just sent me back an email that I wrote to him in Feb. asking me if I remember writing it.

He also sent me a second email, proclaiming his love. Here's the second one (mostly plagiarized):

Quote:
My love Ima,

I don’t know what kind of a man you may love or expected of having in your life besides I will assure you that whatever kind of man you are looking for the Almighty God his grace has imported all qualities on me, which you know. Question
Go through this:
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them.
She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."
"Is the man of the house home? » they asked. "No", she replied. "He's out."
"Then we cannot come in", they replied. In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened. "Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"
The woman went out and invited the men in. "We do not go into a House together," they replied. "Why is that?" she asked.

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."
The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How nice!! » he said. »Since that is the case, let us
invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!" His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?" Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!" "Let us heed our daughter-in-law's advice," said the husband to his wife.

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest." The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?" The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love,
wherever He goes, we go with him.
Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!"
MY WISH FOR YOU...
-Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
-Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed
confidence in your ability to work through it.
-Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you
understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
-Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage.
From Santos Ray

I LOVE U!

I'm pretty sure he won't be mentioning this to Ray King. Once my confusion clears, I probably will. Wink

I've replied with these:

Quote:
Dear Ray

I do remember sending that email, last year. I wrote that to a friend who was going to help me when I got to Benin. He didn't help me though, I was there all alone. Sad

Who did I send it to? Did I send that to you? I sent it to this email address . . . Ray, why are you using Solomon's email address now? What happened to Solomon?

I am worried that I don't know who is who. Please write back soon and explain this for me.

Yours,

Quote:
Thank you for such lovely words. They have made me very happy. I don't understand why you're not using your name of Ray King, but Santos Ray?

Is this really my Ray or someone trying to trick me? I have had bad luck with people pretending to be my Ray.

Dear Ray, I hope it is you. I need your love.

What is absolutely hilarious is that my last tactic with getting trophy pictures from Ray was in insisting that another person was claiming to be Ray. Now I'm making another scammer actually do it. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on Sister Slege.

The FBI is so helpful!! They have a new email address as well. Wink

I have been stalling things with Sister Sledge and Juliet James because it's boring me. I didn't notice that I had an email from the FBI in my spam folder of that account for the past week.

How nice of the FBI to email me and offer assistance. (by the way, this FBI agent is one that I have received "assistance" from in the past, as well).

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX: 267-590-8866.

Hello Sister xxxxx ,How are you today?
I just write to know if their's anyway i could be of help to your Ministry.

I await your responds.

Yours Faithfully.
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Sister Sledge's reply:

Quote:
Thank you so much for your email. I am sorry I did not see it sooner, it went into my spam filter.

I would indeed like your assistance. I have been dealing with Barrister Juliet James regarding the Peter Walter estate as well as a Finance company and believe that they may not be legitimate. There have been multiple errors on their part and I would like you to investigate them.

The man at the finance company is Dr. Daniel XXXXX. Could you please get back to me? I have been stalling the transaction due to my concerns.

Thank you,
Sister Sledge

Of course she will assure me that they are above board, but maybe I can get another round of "legal good" status forms from her? Twisted Evil

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Very Happy Things are looking good.
Is this Bab's good friend Agenter Longermans? There should be some good death threats going back and forth soon between Ray & Soloman.

Meanwhile, back in the Province of Florida...
Quote:
Dear Barbara.
It's unfortunate i can't understand all you wrote in your last message,could you please look for someone to help you in writting?

Linda.

Quote:
Bravo, Mrs. Gilbert!
Yet another Sabbath I write behalfing the Province of Florida Champion, Ms. Barbara Swallows-Dinque. Seemingly, you have questioned her writtings to you from her regarding her personals to you. I am perhaps helping you this date.
• She thanks for your thanks on her winnings.
• She thanks for your thanks on "LINDA" opposing "Mrs. Gilbert".
• She has proposed her naming by you be futured as "Babs" opposing "Barbara".
• She had found a bus and gone to the West Bohmfahkshire Outer Limits Shopping Mall.
• No Western Union is done due to your non-security compliance.
• Since your abode is UK with employment at the Lottery, do you bet on soccer and horse jumping?
• Is there a King of Dublin soccer team she may bet against?
I pray that your health is high and well. Please write for additional questions.

Quote:
Dear Babs and Mr.Pietro.
Thanks for your kind mail,and if i might go straight to your question,we only select an e-mail through an electronic open system,and this selection is once in a year.
Concerning claiming of the champions prize,we just employed a new secretary,if the westernunion in pronvince still insist on security picture before the champion could be allowed to send her bill,i could talk to the new secretary to make the picture for her,but it's important you get back to me with the request word that must be written as a sign in the picture before i could instruct the new clark to do it as soon as possible.

Also i would prefer you make throughly investigation from the westernunion, on whatever might be important from this office after the security picture before we commit ourself on the requsted security picture.

Will the security picture with the sign only needed for the payment? what else do we need to do after the security picture?

Quote:
The walk of God is on you while you sleep, Mrs. Gilbert;

West Bohmfahkshire's Champion had become indebted that Yahoo transmitted to its reply the two. The champion is total happy. However, do you always compromise the new secretary? Then the Champion may be employed with your concern? She only asks but I understand the word "NO".

Yes, the image of the security with that word is necessary to get more to this thing. Once it is one complete destiny, the payment was the conclusion, and we will carry on with Western Union. There it is.

The secret word is-
BOHMFAHK PARTY!

The question of the Ms. Barbara concerned her ability to bet on UK, London Soccer and Horse Jumping games. Can this be allowable and lawful?

Quote:
Dear Pietro and Babs.
How are you today,and hope you have casted your vote?
Attached is the security picture,go through it and get back to me.

Ms.Gilbert.

Razz BOHMFAHK PARTY!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Fatter Siam, this is your FBI Agenter friend. Laughing

She sent Sister Sledge the following:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,i did some findings on Dr.Daniel and Barrister Juliet James from British Interpol and findout that they are Genuine,I also noted that one Jiminy Kricket from your ministry had also did lot of finding on Dr. Daniel with the Barrister, and noted that they were real.but it's like someone does not have good plan for your ministry,and this person is behind some of the problem in your ministry.I believe you know them,and if you sincerely have plan in claiming the Peter Walter estate inherited by you or your Ministry,i could talk to the British Interpol on your behalf on the real contact address for the Daniel and the Barrister in order for you to continue your transaction without wast of time.

It's my responsility to serve and protect you with integrity.

More to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sister Sledge reminded her that Jiminy Kricket passed away and asked her to please send legal good status forms for both barrister and Dr.

Quote:
Attached is the certified copy of our finding on Dr.Daniel and Barrister Juliet James.also the death of Late Peter Walter was also investigated and the death certificate to the deceased is also attached to this message.Kindly go through them and continue your transaction with them in good faith.

Yours Faithfully.

I'm pretty sure this is the same legal good status form I got on the barrister last year, but I don't remember getting one on Dr. Daniel before. Same old death certificate. I'll post up the forms later. They're not that exciting.

Sister Sledge hasn't written back yet.

Meanwhile, it looks like Old Ray is truly done with Imelda. He has not replied to her last emails and even new Ray isn't replying. Should I throw in the towel on that part of the bait? Nah. Laughing

New Ray did send a script. I got an ASEM from Benin that landed in my inbox. I checked the IP and it's an exact match for new Ray, Ray Santos.

Here's the script, which was addressed to Imelda's name:

Quote:
With reference of the information received from Minister of Finance Benin Republic/in respect of your out standing funds which has been delayed as a result of the payment you were asked to pay.
It is very imperative to inform you that the Ministry have re-negotiated with a Bank in Cotonou, Bank of Africa, therefore as a result of the incoming end of the season account reconciliation /external auditing for the year 2008, which has brought this mandatory solution concerning the immediate release of your funds, through the assistance of their intermediary agent in Benin Republic the Africa Compliance Credit Claims Agent services under the special assistance of Rev., Mac. So contact him immediately for further directives and also to put you in contact with the Bank of Africa Officials for the release of your funds as you will be required to open a non residence account with them for further crediting of the total funds into the newly opened account, from where you can transfer to other accounts of your choice both in the states and others. Below are his contact details.
African Compliance Credit Claims Agent Services (Benin Republic)
Contact person attn: Rev Mac
E-mail: snipped
Keep me informed as soon as you are in contact with him as he has already been forwarded with the complete details of your payment file.
Regards,
Barrister Alexander XXXXX

Imelda has replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I don't know who you are? What you have written here sounds interesting, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else. Furthermore, I don't trust emails such as this on my own as I have been tricked before. The only person I trust is my fiance, Ray King, but I haven't heard from him for a while. Please email him and ask him to verify who you are for me. If I hear from him I will continue to write to you. His email address is: snipped- the one Ray told me not to use anymore.
Imelda

Just in case Ray Santos didn't get in touch with his buddy in Nigeria yet, here's his chance. If he'd like to be successful, he'll have to get Ray King to write to me, or impersonate him. Twisted Evil Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ima, that's a gimme (gimmee?). There's no honor among thieves.

The security picture from the new secretary has been overshadowed by some bad news in West Bohmfahkshire Crying or Very sad .

Quote:
Dear Pietro and Babs.
I need to know what has stopped you from getting back to me after you've received the security picture.

I await your responds.

Quote:
Angel, Ms. Gilbert;

Nobody knows all the troubles my spleen. The wife daJerk has expired post mailing you. There is much sorrow and a grown man has now passed water from thine eyes that children are the only ones who blush. And life is just to die.

I remain,
Pietro daJerk
p.s. Security photo image is too wide and short and must be over done.

Quote:
I dont understand your proverb,could you please clearify your point and get back to me on what the problem with the champion and the security picture.

Ms.Gilbert

Quote:
Ms. Linda;
My Mrs. daJerk has taken the path to Heaven. She is expired and now we have finished her burning. But her death is still going on. In heaven, she will have new teeth.

Quote:
Dear Pietro.
Am sorry to hear about the death of your wife,may her soul rest in peace.How about the champion,is she in good condition?also hope you've received the security picture?

I await your responds.

Quote:
Dearest Linda Gilbert;
Your sorrow and hearing are received and noted. Now, I give you my thanks behalfing all the daJerks. The Champion, Barbara Swallows-Dinque, has shrimped with family daJerk.

Quote:
G)os day Kinad,
I MA soeey to twll yuo htat mu lamdlodr qige MR s, dajerk side, sje wsa a hood peeps, BElla lagosey pln9 all, ANen,
mmR, dakrek cannnt hlep 2 ncuh only 1x nad UW sisd yuro pizurr saw sqiuhsed nad not claer, DO U jabe othr pizzurs hwn ur scrty ook htat pizzur/[thta r nto aqiushed nd a not sq
iushed}
ok Limda, we r sooooooo jappt htat elexion 4 hte pronvinve cuz ew nwo gut lbck man n threr r noot 2 manyy lbck peplw haire n ewstb ogmfahksjiee,
ogd blees u
BSAbs

Quote:
Dear Babs.
It's unfortunate i can't understand your point,i would advise you look for someone to write very well for you. also am sorry to hear about the death of Mrs Dajerk,may her soul rest in peace.

Ms.Gilbert.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter how many times I see this, it still cracks me up.
Quote:
Dear Babs.
It's unfortunate i can't understand your point
Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been really poor about updating this thread. Unfortunately, Ray King (or the other lad) will no longer answer Imelda's emails. Crying or Very sad

The bait has continued non-stop, however, between my Ministry (Sister Sledge) and Barrister Juliet James, the Finance Company and the FBI agenter. We hit our 19 month bait-a-versary at the end of December.

A few highlights from the past two months:

The FBI:

The FBI emailed Sister Sledge offering help of any kind. Laughing So good of them.

Quote:
Hello Sister Jones,How are you today?
I just write to know if their's anyway i could be of help to your Ministry.

Sister Sledge expressed concern about Barrister Juliet James, since the transaction has clearly been stalled due to her inabilities, and requested a background check and updated "Legal Good Status Form".

http://members.419eater.com/~ima_baeder/JJlegalgoodstatus.jpg

Finance Company:

Dr. Daniel from the finance company has told Sister Sledge the same warning about losing the fund, many many times over the past few months:

Quote:
I believe it's important i bring to your notice for the last time that you have few more days to claim your inheritance or you lose it to United Kingdom Government,loosing your inheritance is inline with the new banking policy to all foreigners fund in united kingdom,and just to be aware,you need to get back at your convinent time if you dont like to lose the fund.

Laughing

New Finance Manager:

The Ministry got another new finance manager who is taking over the transaction. He flew into immediate action, frustrated with the ineptness of the previous managers. The Barrister was thrilled, submitted handwritten requests for payments (a few times because there was something wrong with the first few, here's one of them: http://members.419eater.com/~ima_baeder/Handwrittenrequest8.jpg) and then happily accepted an MTCN or two. "She" was quickly disappointed and will no longer accept ANY Western Union payments. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Am happily wishing you compliment of the season and happy new year in advance.Also i would need you to interven into this transaction at this time because it's important,i had reported your new finance manager to the FBI and i want him to stop sending money via westernunion because i hardly understand the system,i made close door meeting the the institution in charge of the issuance of the required certificate and the institution in charge of delivery and we had both concluded on banking transaction because it secure and delivered faster than westernunion.I believe you finance manager agreed with me and Dr Smith on this before continue sending money via westernunion.With due respect Sister Jone,kindly interven into this transaction and stop that finance manager to stop sending money via westerunion for security purpose.I might not be responsible on any lost money sent by him via westernunion if he continue sending the payment again my directive

Included in that email was a bank account so that a transfer could be made. (Sent to Alan).

Over the holidays, Sister Sledge has been unavailable. Barrister Juliet James has left several messages on the k-7 number of the ministry and sent at least 15 emails. The only contact the Barrister and Dr. Smith have had is that ridiculous new finance manager.

The finance manager has gotten a flurry of emails as well, including:

Quote:
We like to bring to your notice that we've been receiving confiscation threat from United Kingdom Government on Peter Walter Estate,and if the fund is not claim within few days,your humble ministry might possible lose the fund and all you've spent on claim.I advise you try your best and claim the inheritance at the right time before confiscated.

(Somewhere I have a receipt from the barrister from several months ago, showing the thousands of dollars the ministry has already paid.)

Barrister Juliet James' job is at risk:

Today, I found an exciting new development. An email from Dr. Daniel at the Finance company was sent to both the ministry finance manager and Sister Sledge:

He wants to fire (himself) Barrister Juliet James!!!! Laughing

Quote:
How are you today?
I believe it's right time you present another person to represent your Ministry on Peter Walter Estate,I believe Barrister Juliet James is too slow in handling finance transaction,and in order for your Humble Ministry not to lose the Inheritance,try as much as possible and present anyone that could appear in person on the required bill before we could proceed on delivery of the inheritance to your ministry address in New York. Yours Faithfully.

This is perfect. First, I think I'll fight for "her", out of loyalty. I'll also let "her" know what Dr. Daniel is up to. Evil or Very Mad I could eventually be persuaded to introduce a new barrister character, however.

For those of you who've not read the thread, the lad plays all of these characters himself. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is back!
My last email exchange was last November after I got Mrs. Giklnbert's bumfohk party picture-
Quote:
fear oimda-
i;, not suer i know whta u wnat frim mee/ th e sceiurt y pioxture ur secretary snet wsa aal sqiushee nad skinny. y ddi she inly atke q pocture, y not 5 pixtres nad htem the WI cna dcidee whta pixyurw si godd.
MY BRARIN ZIP SI BAS AND MABE I TLD CHF JYA SRTONBOW FUM HTE PARSMINT WANG BUOT THIS 4444, PLS DNO;T TELL HMI ANTYHIGN BUOT HTIS OK/
BAB

Quote:
I can't understand how you do your things overthere,you requested for security picture and the picture was done for you,how dare you requested for five more?as for your information,if the required bill is not send for the claim of your fund before another draw on 15-12-2008,please stop further communication to this account and have it in mind that you have lost your last year prize.

Mrs.Gilbert.

And then this came in this week...

Quote:
From The Desk,
Honorable,Dr.Barbara Howell.
United State Human Right Organization.
Tel/Fax:

Attention:Barbara Sw@Ilows-D1nque.

We like to bring to your notice that the Sum of $US1.200.000.00(One Million United State Dollars) won by you from United Kingdom Lottery Organization,has being detected during our yearly investigation on all United State Citizen fund intercepted outside the country.

We also Noticed the the lady that supposed to be loyal and released the fund to you was not sincere,and it's because of this the fund could not be release to your destination,and also the charges required could not be claimed by them upon your effort to cleared your Prize.[So Mrs. Giknerbt got the sack]

Finally,the fund has been claimed in your name back to United State,and you are advise to visit the Citibank through below Contact address in Texas for the claim of your Prize,or if there's anyway we could be of help,kindly get back as we ready to serve you better.

Citi Bank Contact Address..
N.A.. Adelle Morehead 114 S. Echols St. Caldwell, Texas
TEL/FAX: 267-590-8866. [The same number that Ray gave Ima when he was posing as the FBI-see the November 4 post above]

Barbara Howell.
(for United State Human Right Organization)

Quote:
IH msr, jininrale fr babs jowel/
O ma bret imertrsted ni hwta you r syiang 2 me, pKesea i m ostty but I habe BRINA XIP sp mu tipploign si o snot bery god long lonf thyme

IF UYO ON peewee Germon I membur de alamo rx, IS htat hwta u ,ean/

plsea 2 bcalllimg em B A B S O K ? Cux hats who we role,

hog nreee u
basb

Quote:
Could you please be specific if you are truly the Citizen to United State.
I dont want to ask much question in respect of your mail,but to be sincere,all you wrote doesn't have any meaning.I can't understand any of your written letter,and i would advise you correct yourself and stop writting in Arabic because America are English Speaking Country not Arabic.

Correct yourself and back to your senses by writting back meaningful English,or if possible,give me a call.

What a bastard- I'm a deaf Yaho Looto Champion with brain zip and this is how I'm treated?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic