SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For once, Ray is worried about Imelda without Imelda emailing him and scolding him for not saying so. Imelda hasn't emailed Ray in a while.
He sent this:
Quote:
Hope You Are Safe And Alive?I Feel Concern for not hearing from you after your last mail and my replied to you on what your sister in ministry sent to this account.Hope all is well?note that your safety and beauty is more important to me as i will not be glad you fumble and allow those people in your ministry to get you arrested.

I await your response.

Ray.

He might really be worried that Sister Sledge's investigator has tracked me down. Laughing

Meanwhile, he's trying a new tactic with Sister Sledge. He's REALLY tired of waiting for the fees to be paid. (It hasn't even been a year yet! Rolling Eyes Very Happy )

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
How Are You Today?

I like To Inform You That Am Tired Of This So Called Custom Of Your Country,They Have Decided To Report My Chamber To International Bar Association For Being Your Ministry Attorney That Signed Papers For Bringing Fund Into Your Country Without Proper Document.I Tried To Explain To This Caller That We Are Working In Getting The Required Document For The Transfer Of The Estate To Manhands Ministry,But To My Suprised,The Caller Is Rud And Never Give Respect To My Status.

Please Sister Sledge,I Want You To Give The Same Respect I Have For You And Your Ministry To My Status And My Chamber.The Insult An Taking From Your Custom All Because Of Your Inherittance Is Getting To Much,Please Find Lasting Solution To This Matter Today Or Tomorrow And Lets End This Transaction Before The Estate Get Confiscate And I And You Also Charge For Various Offence In Which I Believe It Does Not Command Respect For Our Status.Sending Money Through Bank Transfer Does Not Take Much Longer,It's Just 30 Minute Transaction,All You Need Is To Enter Any Bank In Your Location,Make Them Understand You Like To Transfer Some Fund To Your Ministry Attorney In London For Some Confidential Matter,The Bank Manager Or Anyone There Will Give You A Paper To Fill And You Give Them The Money To Transfer For You Instatly.After The Transfer Process,Some Receipt Will Be Given To You As Transfer Slip,And You Email The Receipt Back To Me As Evidence And Confirmation Of The Money Transfer Into The Account By You.

I Await Your Response.

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

Damn those rude US Customs agents. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^It seems the UK Yahoo Lotto is getting frustrated about how long this is taking, too.

Quote:
I Want You To Have It In Mind That Am Telling You The Truth,We Are Not In Anyway Given Order To Accept Papers From You Before You Paid Your Mailing Fee,I Mean The $700.00.Try And Find Another Way To Help Yourself With This Payment Because Am Not Giving The Directive To Accept The Papers From You.Also note that we have minimum date written on your Check,and if you dont act in time,the check could be expire any moment from now and after expired,we returned it back to united kingdom government treasury for your own lost.

Quote:
ATTN MS> GIMERT_
I have sedn u the stuff thatRaymond King of UK Durblin Roysl familysent m e asproof u need these froms. This is cinfidental info so u mus usethis for work omly.
He ws a my intrnet bf but then stopp ed wrting 2me,He hutr me hart but but it;s stil privitOK/
pls explain nect step
babs

Just to harrass him, I later sent him this...

Quote:
HEY MS,GILNERT SOMETHIGN WRONG WOTH YUOR MAIL YOU SHO LUD FIX
GOOD LUCK1
BABS

Quote:
I Have been feeling and looking for way to help you after i noticed all you said about your laws,i narrated your message to my superior but it's unfortunate he still never allows my to fill any form for taken the bill from you.Though after i look into the laws and the forms from you,i feel maybe you connect your former boy friend as mentioned to fill the form for you and you send the fee to him to pay on your behalf.I Feel if you could cooperate and connect him to fill forms and you send the bill to him he can still locate our cooperate head office and pay your bill in order for you to received your check within 72hours.

I Think and believe that is the last i could offer to help you.

Quote:
dear Ms, Gilnert-
Thnks yyo 4 yuor mali 2 me yestrday so ysterday. I thikn i unsderstend what u r saying abut yuo boss Dr, Dan and Provinve laws but i don;t no y/ so I m aksinh g a favr from of yuo regards ray King. he stopped writtin g 2 meeven whne he hurt mu heart butt syill no lettre frum him. I feel kind of weird and gushy to nwo writ e 2 him for $$$ not love , i know u r business n don;t need this wnews but u r a women, some kin d of wodnful, don;t yuo know thatsheis so pls unerstand if yu contac t hm 4 me cuz i don;t kno if he cares abutt me anymor f4 love ro 2 help wiht yuor looto. Here is info his---
RAY KING <[email protected]
Plsea tell me w hat u think on thsi idea of mine.
Thank yuo ver ymuch for hekpin gme,
babs

He's Baaaaaack...
Quote:
Hello Barbara.
I Received Some Message From Yahoo Lottery Concerning Payment And Westernunion Forms To Fill Before The Payment Could Be Made By You,Though I Told One Mrs Linda Gilbert That You Rud To Me,You Called Me Theif That Beg For Your Dollars And I Dont Like To Involve In Anything From You.Mrs Linda Beg Me On Your Behalf In Order For You Not To Loss Your Check And I Accepted The Apology And Ready To Help You On This Condition.

1.Am Not Going To Make Any New Picture For Your Form,The Picture I Have With You Could Cover $2500.00,Out Of The $2500,I Will Pay The $700.00 Yahoo Bill For You And Evilop The Balance Of Your $1800 Or Resend The $1800 ToVia Westernunion Money Transfer Or I Give It To Mrs Linda To Evilop It And Mail It To You With Your Check.

If That Could Be Accepted By You,Get Back To Me As I Still Have The Forms With Me And Am Ready To Do It For You If You Ready To Stand On The Picture Of 2500usd With You.

Thanks,
Ray.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Poor lad, everyone is being rude to him. Twisted Evil

Ooops. Sister Sledge "forgot" to write back to Barrister Juliet. The follow up email he sent is so satisfying to read. Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
How Are You Today?

I Wote To You Yesterday And Expected You To Atleast Replied My Message.I Feel Like You Does'nt In Anyway Have Pity On All Am Telling You Concerning All The Insult And Embarrasement Am Taking From Your Custom.I Know You Have The Fear Of God And As God Fearing Noble,I Expect You To Have The Pitty On Fellow Human Being,We Are On This Transaction Since Last Year,And Now That The Transaction Is Coming To An End,I Expected You To Act Faster Than This Time Than To Give Room For Insult And Embarasement To Always Rain On Me Everyday All Because I Work For The ManHands Ministry.

Please My Dear Sister In Christ,Look At My Status And Give The Same Respect I Have For You And The Entire Mamber And Ministry Of Manhhands And Let End This At The Right Time.I Think It Unfair For Me To Always Received Insult And All Sort Of Embartasement All Because I Work On Your Inherittance,And Any Message Sent To You By Me Deserve Replied Which I Believe Is The Best Way To Transact With Ourself And Note If You Are Still Interested In Your Inherittance Before I Present Another Person To Claim.

I Await Your Response.

Barr,Juliet James.

Edit to add my reply from Sister Sledge:

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,
I am very sorry that Customs is being so rude to you. I recommend that you ask to speak to a supervisor and file complaints. That is no way at all for a professional to behave. I am very busy here, and apologize for not getting back to you sooner. It is not disrespect for you that causes delays, but the demands of my job. It would be nice if you would stop whining about the time schedule. I do intend to complete this transaction, especially having spent so many months on it. Yes, I know it has almost been a year. I don't know the exact date we began. Do you have that information so that I can include it in the record? I do have the date this bait began, it was around May 20th. Our records from the beginning of this are not clear because of Sister Imelda handling it.
Speaking of Sister Imelda, we might be even closer to her now. She is still moving around in West Africa, but appears to have left the city in Nigeria. I'll keep you updated if we catch her. Has your chamber heard from her? When was your last contact? If you have any information, or are able to reach her and can help us, you may be eligible for the reward that the rude Dublin man didn't want to be involved with.

I have not yet concluded matters with Mr. Dylan, regarding the transfer. Customs will not confiscate the fund, but we do need to move this forward. I'll email him again as he has not replied to my last few emails.

Thanks,
Sister Sledge

I wonder why Mr. Dylan isn't replying to my emails. I'll have to think of something good. This is the fourth finance manager we've gone through at the ministry. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just like that, we're back in business...
From Yaho Looto
Quote:
Attention Barbara.
I consulted your so called Ray King,he replied and later called me on phone and explain lot of things concerning both of you in which i believe it's not our own concern.He had accepted to help you and also promise to Email you if you could cooperate with his idea in which i dont understand.

Hope you cooperate with him and end the claim of your check before it expire.

Quote:
DEar Msr, gilmnert;
Thnaks f4 yuor mail ahian 2 me, YEs so clled Ray King emaildme n said he tak w/u n wilhelp.also thk yuo 4 saying buot private stufff, i think we woman hve hardlide n men like him brok e my haer t.
Iwill ema him nwo,

[Since sometimes I don't even know what I wrote, the translation to part of this is "You named your, (once ours), penis, 'Gary'! Why?"]
Quote:
Fear Raymond;
i was sooooOMG111 excited wehn i sawyuor mail then mu haert breakin g agian whn i read whatyuo wrot,
i wsn;t rud 2 u---u insult e me n then never writ back. you naemd yuor 9onc e ours0 pennis gary1, Y? Y d o i have 2 apologate 2 u/ Y r u saying i callin g u a thef/ i nevre didthat i said u copy my luv peom frim onetrnet,
I 1ns thuogt i loved u,,,,now i dno;t kno w,
anyway pls writ 2me n explain evrytihng abut u n us n looto from ms, gilnet at yaho
mayb oncelove bu t now do;nt know,

[Doesn't even faze him]
From Ray
Quote:
Hello Barbara.
I Think I Had Spoken,What Else Did You Want Me To Say?I Have A Picture With You With A Sign That Was Requested From Your Westernunion,I Believe And Hope With The Picture You Can Make Arrangement With westernunion To Send $2500.00.After Sending Of The Money,I Will Pay $700.00 To Yahoo Lottery In Your Name And Also Send The Balance To You Via Westernunion.I Decide To Do It This Way Because Am Not Going To Hold Any Sign And Take Another Picture For You Again.I Already Had Some Forms With You,All That Remain Is Just The One That Will Indicate My Address With The Date.

Are You Ready To Take It This Way Or Never?

Quote:
Si that theway u gonna b/ ok, then we r jus bsuinss,
EAr ly today i went 2 west uni wen thy open d n bruojgt all yuor stuf, The manger, the sma e 2 from b4, said they r all 45 dayys old, so he seid noway n i;m like yes way nhe;s like no way n then he kiked mw out o fthe store.
so i came back wit h mylamdlord Pietro cuz he cna talk n he knows but u n me and i wrote evythig down so he went n2 west Uni 4 me with allyuor paers and frums andpix but Mr DeJerk says thh e manger sais the sme thing taht evrthing is ot of date cuz it;s more than 45days n expirde.THe managre is allsomad buot zitface/Humphry cuz he;s gone so the paers and forms and pixtures r no good 2 me.
y r u soooo rud e 2 me/ I gues is;t allbusines 2 u,

Quote:
Dear Ms, Gilnert'
I went to West Uni 2day w/all the stuff taht raymondking hs sent me b4---papres/form/sn pix. The mangre ther wuold noy accepy them bcase they r more than 45days old, i got mad and keptr writting ACPT!! buy he woidl not.
my lanslord is vrey nive-his name si Pietro deJerk, So Mr came 2 the store aginw/me n real talkde w the manfer and still that guy siad the ruels 4 all WestUni is they;re out ooodate. raymond King is noy going 2 help me Idon;r thnk so agian dose the yaho Bank accep t this or i male u check9chequw0 or $$$/
Yuor;e a business lady so let;sgo n slve this, Can we/
THank yuo vry mucj

From Yaho
Quote:
Attention Barbara.
I noted and understood the content of your mail,and it's unfortunate the westernunion rejected the Ray King forms as mentioned.I think you still need to consult king to help you,am not in position to help on this form and picture,and if westernunion are not ready to help,why cant you locate MoneyGramm Office in your location to help you send $700.00 only?

Try and talk to King to help you in anyway that could convinent the westernunion to assist you,or you tell your Land Lord to email him and beg him on your behalf.

Quote:
Hi Msr,Gilner;
well I read yuor mail and showed my land lodr and hee will male 2 raymond jing if thta wil lhepl buut it w;ont bcuz West uni is ging 2say same thign cuz my LL was htere ans takled w/the westy un mangre.
LikeI say b4 that man wsa [raymnf king[ rude 2 me and broke nmy haert a nd nwo I see he wrpte 2 me so i
by n mail later,

From Ray
Quote:
Hello Barbara,
If The Westernunion People Really Mean To Help You,They Suppose To Accept The Attached Picture Because Is Well Clear Than The Previous Ones,I Have Sent This To You Before And I Think The Only Form That Could Be Use To Support This Is Also Attached To This Message,If They Can Allow Me To Refill This Form And Put The Present Date,I Will Do This For The Last Time,After Finished,I Believe You Can Couple It With The Other Ones With You And Take Them To Westernunion For The Payment.

Quote:
Helo Raymonf,
The West Uni man don;t care 2 hlep me or hurtme he onlu wnats 2foloe the alws of the provine. i see yuor pix is clar butt is alraedy on filde w/WEst Uni 4 45 days more, so thye say it;s out expirefd.
u nver sent me al the papres jus tsome so re do them and Mr. DeJerk my lamdlord wi;ll take thme 2 WestUni n taklw/the manfer 4 me. u ned 2 send them in order likw page1 pagw2 page 3 an d just daet each apge cuz now the manget says i;m gon 2 rtick hi m w/yuor old paers so pit the date on each pag n 12345 orerd, thwn he;s gone know thseare new,
mr, pietri wil l emal u now cuz he; her enow,

From Pietro, the landlord...I'm mostly doing Babel Fish English>Spanish>French>English. I'm not going to put in too much from him unless it helps the 'plot'.
Quote:
Mr. King, Good Night;

My name is and is ' s owner. She and the companion of the room rent an apartment to my house. You and Barbara (Babs) can remember you have spoken on the telephone a sure time to me when you were writing to each other. To that time you have said to Barbara that you loved her and have wished to marry her. You have said same the thing to me and I said that not pits to you a man of Gay.

Quote:
Thank You Pietro,But It's Unfortunate You Got Me Wrong On Phone,Am Not GAY And I Will Never Be In Anyway Have Sex With A Man Like Myself.It's True I Have My First Love For Barbara,But Due To Her Unseriousness She Dislike Me And Called Me Different Name.Though I Dont Like To Go Into The Past Because I Believe She Does'nt Like Me Anymore.

Concerning Barbara Transaction,I Hardly Understand What Exactly You Want From Me,I Had Took Two Picture For Her Westernunion Before She Come With Another Characters,If I May Ask,I Will Like You To Clarify All I Need To Do To Help Her,If Possible You Could Come Into This And Tell Me What Exactly She Need Before I Get Back To Dublin On Wednesday.If There's Going To Be Any Forms Involve,Handle It And Get Back To Me What I Should Do To Help This Matter.

Quote:
Good Morning Mr. King;
Your mission, you choose to accept it, implies to help Babs with Yahoo Lottery Company. You will finish all the red tape paperwork necessary for the Province of Florida and the Western Union and will provide a photograph of safety. If you cannot follow the local and federal laws and they break, I will reject any knowledge of your actions. This email will finish now for this subject.
Your GAY man status is not my matter. Please in the future do not inform me of this if we talk on the phone or on upcoming letterings. This email will finish now for this subject.
Barbara does not have an aversion, nor does she not dislike you. She is wounded with the way she thinks that you treated her. Often I heard her shouting and barking and crying in her room after having receiving your mailings. She is still interested you.

I guess that's all he needed.
Ray to babs
Quote:
You will need to get back to the westerunion to give you the paper to fill and email them to me,also ask if it's important i hold the sign of the amount expected from yahoo and make it in this picture.Make sure you confirm that the papers will be accepted after filling and the picture shall also clear i promise.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Fatter. I can't believe that he actually reads, understands and replies to that gibberish. Laughing

I love the fact that he had Linda Gilber tell you to try to get Ray King to do what you need. He did something similar with me, very early in bait. When I needed someone to become a member of ministry so that payments could be dispersed, he had one of the people I asked vehemently refuse, while Juliet James was accommodating. Keep posting. I enjoy reading it. Thumbs up

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Raymond-
hrer r the papres 4 WEstUni compnat, i;m thinong thwr;s more so i;m gon e 2 as kk MrPirteo to 2 2chek n u sned 2 me r him I don; t care if u don;t but if u do car i wuolf lile thatalot1, do u care/ buot me/
nyway i;m gone 2 west uni i n mronign 2 sned mo foems.
thk u for ckaer pictuer thud time----u ned sameas b4---ur mame on top lime uv bigpictyer thn 2nd line m y nam then botttun limmne the $$$$$----u gut2 makethe sing BIG n u got a drk face si they beed claer pix---OK/
tsill car e if u d
babs

My first go round with him I had sent a long set of forms to complete a couple of times and then later a short 4 page set. Now he wants to go straight to the 4 page set.

Quote:
If You Truely And Really Mean To Help Yourself,Kindly Go For The 4 Forms That Will Include The Picture,I Told You The Last Time That Am Not Interested In Plenty Forms To Fill And At The End Of The Day You Will Not Be Able To Open It In Your Account [Wow, how did he know that?],Please Go For The 4 Form Sent By You To The Yahoo Lottery as sample opf the one fillied by me,If The Westernunion Could Give You This,I Will Fill The Forms For You And Add My Picture To It For You To Tender To Union For Sending Money.

And then he sends this later after thinking about it
Quote:
Tell Your Landlord To Go For Other Papers That Will Involve The Picture,Am Not Interested In This Lot Of Papers All Because Am Helping You.

Babs on drugs
Quote:
daer ms;s gilnret;
simtims eh the mdeicine i take4th pain maks mr slooppy on mj tping so spory if i'ts haed 2 red,
i m attackin g the mail;s i recvd frpm raumonf king, as u cn c he;s not hepping me but tyrin g 2 braek the alw, teeze me or j uts b lazu, i do;nt know. my landlord wil hep me butt ur yahocopman y can;t anf ray wo;nt, but mu llodr can;t transfwr to yuo iehtr s o am wondring if u have othr peeps thay cn d this/ stli wnt 2 know a but the yaho bnak,2
cna yuo takl w/him[rau mondkin} 2 c if he wi ll finsh tjis. i wuodl kike 2 finish w West Uni n gte my looto $$plaes-thi is taling 2 lonh--r u tirde o this/ i m,
thak yuo--i m deaf or i wuold gibw u mu pj0 ne #---cn mr, petro call yuo/
thanks,
babs

Quote:
Mr. Rey of the Good Night;
I read this email and it does not supervise as you really wish to help Barbara.
Can it please say because it is this? It's alambic to be annoyed in but if you help it then she will be happy and this idiotic play will stop.
Thanking you,
Mr. daJerk

Stop Disturbing My Life.
Quote:
With Due Respect Mr Da Jerk,I Will Be Glad You Give Me The Respect I Have For You,Can I Because Am Helping Barbara Inconvinece Myself?

Secondly,Never You Use Idiotic Sentence On Me Whenever You Write To Me,Am Not Playing Any Game With Barbara,Am Only Trying To Help Her,And If I Rejected About 30 Forms Email To Me And Fill Before I Could Help Barbara,I Think You Can Use Your Common Sense And Go To Another Westernunion Location To Help You Out With The Other Option Of Forms Instead Of You Sending 30 Forms For Me To Fill And Waste Lot Of My Time All Because Am Helping The Barbara.Also I Dont Believe It's Important The Help Come From Me,If Your Westernunion Stand On Laws All Because You Are Sending Out Token Fee Of $700.00,It's Better You Take Your Time And Go To Another Location Or Another State And Stop Distubing My Life.

Quote:
From The Desk Of Director Of Operation.
Yahoo Lottery Organisation.

We noted the content of your mail and as you know,it's not my duty to intervene into your love affair with ray.If he decides not to help you because of the papers and laws in your pronvince,why cant you take your time and go to another state beside you to make the payment via westernunion instead of you standing on one subject since few months ago.As for your information,you have till friday 11th of April 2008 to claim your check or you have yourself to blaim if the check get confiscated by United Kingdom Government.

Lastly,also note that am not interested in taking any call from unknown person like your landlord or whoever,all we know is you that have a file on the Yahoo Lottery Game with this Organisation,In view of this,try and and get the fee send on or before 11th of April 2008 or you loss your check.

Quote:
Good Morning Mr. King;
Please it notices me that I did not mean to offend you or to insult you. I am right while being asked of you because you would offer to help with this young woman and then to play these games in it. The understanding is missing but respect is here.
In the six last months her business was burned downwards, you have emailed your love with her, she dated with the young man who people thinks was assassinated, she was in the hospital for seriously being researched due to her being beaten Seminole Indians style, and the lottery of Yahoo maintaining to her that she gained millions of dollars.
As we say in the Province, this is while tenth the cut of its nose to rancour its face! This is Babs exactly.
If you wish to please help hardly, send behind the materials and I will then bring it inside to the Western Union this evening after work. As to the quantity, Barbara said to me as they were $2.500, not $7.00. Which is the correct quantity?
Please contact me with the papers and photos today.

Final Warning.
Quote:
Mr Da Jerk For The Last Time,Count Me Out Of This And Go To Another State Or Location To Send Whatever Amount You What To Yahoo,Am Busy With My School And My Study Does Not In Anyway Have Time To Fill And Take More Picture To Satisfy Anybody.

Also Note That Am Not Interested In Receiving Any Mail From You Again And View Of This,Please Respect Yourself And Stop Further Communication To My Address.

Quote:
DearRaymmong-
Mr, Pierto sholed mw what u write 2 him 2day, Y/ i want 2 kno w why u sayd yuo r ofing 2 hepl me n the n u dom;t, i have now wastd more tim ewith u n papres r due@Westuni bu friday si i cqn swnd Mr;s GGilmrt the toke nfee, y wuold u be so men 2 n okd man/?he[PItre}is a vert god man.
Thnak u for nit hepling me,,,agin, i dom't kmwo what 2 donwo bbutt i will loosw my yaho lot $
babs

Quote:
Bab,It's Not My Birth Right To Help You,Go To Another Westernunion Location Or Another State Beside You And Send Your Fee In Order Not To Loss Your Yahoo Lottery Fund.

Quote:
Daer Raymond;
1-idon;t driev bcuz i can;t cuz prvoine laws say daef pepple cn;t driev cras.
2Mr, Pirto hasa boj evrey day so he won;t do this. H eisjsut my lamdlor d n wo;nt help mor thn shrot dribing 2 store,s n stuf
3 my frend HUmphry[zitfce ro pizaface rembeer] don;y nolongr work @WestUNI-he is mssign
4--If I aks 4 hepl r tell Chef J STronbo wthe indain buot this $$$ he wil lstale myWestUni $ n myab baet me upagian,
5=2 go 2anohtre statee means 2c ross thestate bodrer n2 Geoja(SP/) n thta cn b dangerups-----i rethre hve my lief w/al l m $$ nwo thne get iklld trying2 gte mo$$$$
ok
babs

From Yaho
Quote:
Am sorry for unable to have help you in filling the westernunion forms before you could be allowed to send out fee to other country.i like you to know that we have a company account that i could use to help you if you could co-operate.The account only accept fund from $5000.00(Five Thousand United State Dollars) blahblahblah
ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Sent to Alan

Quote:
I think you have a friend that stay with you and the westernunion store that gave you plenty papers are not the only westernunion store in pronvice,why cant you try another westernunion store and tell them to give you just four forms that could convinent me to fill for you while in school in order for you to end this and not loss your life or your yahoo money.Try And Locate Another Westernunion Office,Make Them Understand You Are Sending Money To Your Fiance To Be,And You Need Just Little Forms That Could Convinent Him To Follow Pronvince Laws So That You Could Be Giving Chance To Send The Money To Him In London.

Quote:
Make Them Understand You Are Sending Money To Your Fiance To Be
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hel lo raymonf; OMGwhaydi u maen by thsi abvoe so cllde statmnt/
R u sayign lov e 2 me agian/ or r u jus daung 2 ly e 2 het th$$$/
Waht id all WestUni;s copuers r cincted n they cn tell tgis si nut tru/ cuz al W estUni compitres r tohetger whne peeps semd $$$$--i dun no,F U/I thnk they r commetced
OMG[loev][mabe]
babs

Quote:
Also RAumonf i 4got=
yes i hav ea romate butt sh e si in MIam cuz hr e mom got sic w/hte cnacr n butt atrokw comcrn m e,
i wiil wair un til 9 ocok n thn wakl r bus 2 WestUni 2 sak buot anthr West uni in ithwr tonws r vilajis rond hree,
ok
babs

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the folks at Yaho...
Quote:
I think i was once in united state,and when i spoke with Raymond King this afternoon he said your landlord is not ready to drive you or take you to another state,and because you are deaf the united state laws does not permitt you to drive.Is that True?If that happened to be true,i also understand you have a friend in Miami,why cant you go to miami and send the dollars to secure your fund than to continue stories that could make you loss your Dollars?

I also feel and think united state are on rail transportation,why cant you enter train and visit the nearest state to send the mailing fee instead of waiting for ray that could only help with four forms instead of 30 forms sent to him to fill before you could be giving chance to send just little money.

From Ray King...
Quote:
I Think It's Good You Understand Me,Am Not Interested In Your Love Again,I Just Feel Maybe When You Tell The Westernunion They Might Give You The Four Easy Forms To Fill In Order For Me To Help You With Just Four Forms And You Attached The Forms With My Picture With You To Make The Payment.When Your Friend Come From Miami Or Wherever,You Can Work With Her And Locate Another Westernunion Location Or If Possible,Take A Flight And Go To Nearby State And Send The Payment In Order To Secure Your Yahoo Gift.

Quote:
ok mr, ratmind king--
u don;t wnat my lobe, i m o k w/thar, fro m now on aftre this emil eithr hlp mw ro goo dby,
i am noy takung plen trian r aut0mioble to Georja[sp/] it; s um dsageruo n i don;t crae taht bad abut $ 2 dei 4 it,
no, i m nuy bothrimf my romate inmimi, her mom cancr has defiled all meds,
no, mr,peitr won;t dribe me n i;m no ttaklin bus r tran,
buttu can hepl me if u wnt r u cn fagettahbuotit-hunmprhey;s manger siad all yuor froms r in thier copmute sstm, but eh sa i d he woll lok 4 aprovl of NEW $ FORM & NEW PIVTUES<
will u agre 2 do nwe 4 fom adn new picyur/
plaes say yes r pls say no rihgtr waayw
Mrs, Bababra Swalloes-dinqie

Quote:
Yes I Understood The Content Of Your Mail Question ,All I Need From You Is An Apology For Cheating My Love With The Guy At The Westernunion That Gave You The Last For Forms That Was Filled And Submitted With My Picture.I Will Still Be Glad To Help You Because I Will Not Pray You Loss And Also Die All Because Of Dollars,And If I Might Like To Help,I Will Prefer The Last Four Forms And Get You New Picture.All You Have To Do Is To Get To The Westernunion Office Or You Get A New Westernunion Location,Make Them Understand You Need Just The Last Four Forms Because The Person You Are Sending The Money To Is Not Interested In Filling Such Plenty Forms,And If The Westernunion Are Not Interested In Helping,You Can Locate Moneygramm Office And Arrange With Them To Sendout Money For You.

Since Ray would prefer it, I guess it's time for babs to break down and get him to send 'only' the 4 forms and the new picture to WU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what an awesome bait. thoroly enjoyed reading it. many chuckles. that ray guy is such a doofus Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks BH
Ray delivers again...more forms and a picture

Quote:
Daer Ratymond=
IHave plved on her e the froms from WestUni==thse r the 4 pgae forum noot hte lonf foms, the mangre sadi he;ll put ni yuor new pix n nwe firms papres n c if WestUni maine orifce accpets th m=he tink s they;ll
OK---abuot hunprhey, i rally nver chated yuor lov e tha ;t hhonet 2 GOD truth butt t yuo muts knw tht a our mails wree OMG HOT n do itmaje me so horny n my bthtub gto tire d n my rommaet wsa way n u kep t n writign so i m srry ok btu gilrs ned sex2 nuts 2 guys, when u wroet em tat i shit yuor loev i wsa cofuse d cuz i don;t knwo thta ENGLISweord n it hurt, htn i snde u so many pix fo my nakid and u sy u dischargin yu pudd(sp/] but u won;t sned yo px i felkt sad, so agin i m soryu so wehhn humphry wsa ncie thtas whas happnin, now humphwy is ginw n u r bsck so omg sory
babs

^I made it an attachment he couldn't open then sent them much later
Quote:
RRaynond=
thede r teh rihgt forums
babs

Lovely.
Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Am Glad You Realised Your Mistake And Apologised.That Is Good Of You And I Appreciate That.I Noted The Content Of Your Mail With The Forms,Hope The Manager Will Help As Soon As I Fill And Email This To You?I Also Like You To Clarify And Also Remind Me On What To Write In The Sign That Must Be Hold In My Picture,State In Categorigally,The Amount To Put In The Sign And Hopefully I Send It Tomorrow Or Sunday Unfailing.

Also Note That I Spoke With The Yahoo Mrs Gilbert This Evening,And She Had Accepted To Secure Your Check Till Tuesday After The Mailing Fee Is Paid.

Quote:
Daer Ray,onf=
thanking yuo so mihc fro yuo r noet n hepl n siayng ok 2 mylettre, yse, i m raling teh mistakws n my life n u r 1 ok/
if u snd tomrrw tneh if any prob it;ll b fied b y mon=WEstYni is cloded in Dundat===so u opned my foem s ok/ thay;s god 4 1nce hunh!lol lol lol,
ok so waht eels/
ohok yuor pix ned 2 b don, pls do me 1 moer favro, n 1 moth i m going 2strat my par ty biz agin caled as uknow like m ymail bohmfahk party! so ifu do sing syin g
RAYMOND KING
BOHMFAHK PARTY
FOR $700[BYTT THRER IS A TOKN FE 2][I DON;T KNOWHWO MUCJ 4 THE TOKEN $=i;LL ASK MR,D GIKNETR]]
BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
b 4 u do all the wrod s cna u just wite BOHMFAHK PERTY on ht e sihn wiht u rpix b4 pix w/allthe wors tehn i;m going 2 hVE THAY N MYU STYOR AL HTE TIM E , OK/
WITE 2 ME LARTE
LOBING U
BABS

Quote:
Dear Barbara.I Noted And Understood The Content Of
Your Mail,I Also Took My Time To Call The Yahoo
Mistress,Mrs.Linda Gilbert About The Token Fee
Mentioned In Your Last Mail,Mrs,Linda Said The Token
Fee Mentioned By Her Is Just $500.00,Malikng All The
Required Bill To Mail Your Check To Your Address Be
$1200.00,she said the $500.00,will be use to insure
the safety of the check to your address in order for
some tout not to intercept the check upon
delivery.After i heard this,i deceides to make the
amount in the picture $1200.00 in order not to make
the picture twince.I Will Get Back To You As Soon As
The Picture Is Okay Will The Forms,Unfailing Tomorrow
When I Get Back To London.

Loving you.

Quote:
h i raynonf-
todya is sundy n i wnetd 2 sau hi n c hwo u r dong n rhe fomes, mr; diprto;s fmalu r comun tofya n nvtif ne 2 gi pockinickingf bakset domw bt the eerie riber ni colitis butojhhg. we;l spend hte dy a just wsimng n estng n rest n fg,so i wn;t b bck tikk katr 4120000.00 souns d hihg 4 titl butt i evre udnretood tokwn fes b4===does trhis raellly sonnf rihgt 2 u/
whs a [tout]/--bda peroms/
so b4 u finsih th seciurty phito [i mean hte ihtr line s] r u ging 2 writemy compmy neme/
ok raunond tjhank yuo agian 4 thid, imhopimg ew csn kwwp o n wirrrtrng aftre i gte my yaho ltto miney/i wuold like htat,
pls tkae car
bas
p,s sorey anuot mytyppinf 2day---whne i dreinj vodak n tajke ny mesicen 4 nmy brian my hends sjakee akot

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
It's Unfortunate I Hardly Understood All You Sent To Me This Afternoon,Though I Undertsood You Greeted Me And Also Said Something Abot Token Fee,I Also Understood You Mentioned Tout,But Not To Waist Much Time,I Attached The Forms And The Security Picture In This Message,Make Sure You Work On It Today And Get Back To Me With The Mtcn And Senders Name In Order For Me To Help You Pay The Fee To Your Yahoo Organisation For Them To Mail Your Check To Your Address.

Yours.
Ray

Twisted Evil

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/a3.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/a2.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/a1.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/a5.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/babs_dink/a4.jpg

Edited for thread blowout (and to say thanks to BH).

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Last edited by Fatter Siam on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the picture and forms, Fatter. I really like how you manipulated him into agreeing to the picture. Twisted Evil

Great Baiting! Very Happy

(I'm currently having Ray bait himself by changing the vacation responders on my accounts). Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this today with the lightest yellow font color I had...

Quote:
Daer RAy,eond=
I got yuor stufgg yuo meled em but I; m gion g 2 sk 1 qustoin thogh n that is I JUst ask1fvaor fromu n taht wa s 2 jsut posed w/ th e sihgn w/ ym copmany naem on ti{The sihgn] so then AFTERWSREDS yuo cuo;d have doen the hole security pix...jow coem u ddidn;t do taht 4 em/
i thuohgt thta wss the pan-my pict tnh WEst UUni pi
do u wnat a pix fo m y enw praty stor e/?
ok
babs

Quote:
Barbara or whatever,am tired of the way you type your english,you had been typing your english in understanding way before now,why now your letter is hard to understand?if you want me to understand all you want again,kindly look for someone that can type good and understand letter for you or you stop writting to me.

Bwahaha Twisted Evil Now what to do, what to do...

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps "Barbara or whatever" has a relative who is a university professor, and who could start out relatively comprehensible, but gradually start using terms like 'prognosticate' and 'refictualize' and 'frenulection'... Laughing Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter, that is hilarious. I can't believe it took him this long to complain. So, what are you going to do? Laughing I bet someone could help you with "English".

I've been messing with Ray's head a bit. Sister Sledge's vacation responder is still on, saying there is an emergency with a ministry member. I haven't decided yet if it will be Mr. Dylan, the finance manager, or something about capturing Imelda.

Imelda hadn't written to Ray in about two weeks, her longest lull ever. Poor guy had no news on where she was. Last he knew, she was on her way back to Ibadan, was going to try to re-transfer loads of money to his bank account and Sister Sledge's investigators were hot on her trail.

I started sending him "encoded" emails (typing gibberish with a banner across the top saying it was encoded). He replied over and over, saying that he knew it was something important and that if I was worried about security, I should open a new email account and contact him that way.

So, I did. I sent this from a brand new account.
Quote:
Dear Ray,
I finally got your messages on my other email account. I had a problem with my account. I need to send you some important information. I am hiding because my ministry almost found me. Why can't you decode my messages? I don't understand that. I can't tell you in this part of the email where I am or anything about the transfer in case it gets tracked, so I have an attachment on here Twisted Evil with all of the information that you need to know regarding me and the status of the money that we talked about before. I miss you so much. I'm sorry that you were worried about me. I will be fine if I keep hiding for now. Write back and let me know that you understand this.
Your dearling forever,
Ima

His reply: I think he actually believes that someone is tracking Imelda and really is trying to protect her (or her money) from being found!!!! Shocked Laughing

Quote:
Am confuss,i need to know who you are,are you the real imelda or you are trying to trace imelda from this account?i need a proof,firstly,if you are the real imelda i need you to tell me our last discussion before we lost contact.Secondly,i need to know why you change your account Rolling Eyes and where and how your ministry almost got you.
I was unable to download all you send and i will be glad to hear the reply to me question before we proceed.

Ray.

I don't know why he can't open that attachment full of secret information. Twisted Evil Laughing

Quote:
Dear Ray, of course it is me. You TOLD me to get a new email account so that we could write securely. My ministry has been tracking me. I was in Ibadan, trying to transfer money to you. I don't want to say too much in this email because I am worried about Sister Sledge and the others finding me. That is why I attached the explanation to you about what happened. Please try again to open it, my dearling.
Things that will let you know that this is really me:
We are going to get married. You sent me a picture of you proposing marriage to me. You sent me loving ecards to prove your love to me. I had a friend named Etienne and Veronique who stole from me.
I want to learn how to please you with sex, and you are going to teach me a sucking system for your penis when we are together.

Now do you realize that this is really me?

Please try to open that attachment again, it explains more that I don't want to say in this email.

Quote:
thanks for your kind mail as i just realised that am truely writting to my sweet lover.Hope all is well and you are safe?note that your safety is more important to me in order for us to achieve our motion.I tried to open the attachement sent by you but it's unfortunate it could'nt open,i dont know what the problem is but if you really like to tell me a secure story i believe writting to my personal account could be secure than you sending to this account,and since the attachement is unable to open,i think it's better you send the stories and all you want me to know to my private account which is more secure than this account.

He gave me another email address to use for him. Oops, I might keep writing to this account for a while first. Laughing

I haven't really decided what I'm going to do next. I might have Imelda have already travelled to London. Any suggestions?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is still trying to open Imelda's attachment, or so he says.

Meanwhile, Sister Sledge's vacation responder is apparently insulting the barrister. Laughing Laughing
AND, He's going to pay me back when he finds another ministry to take over the fund!! Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
How Are You Today And Hope You Are In Good Condition?

I Feel Bad And Regret For Handling Peter Walter Transaction For Your Ministry,I Expected Someone Like You Who Move Close To God To Always Stand On Your Word,But Instead Of You To Handle All You Represent Your Ministry On,You Decides To Give The Transaction To The Man That Knows Nothing From The Begining.As For Your Information,I Cant Continue Taking Insult And Also Wait For Sanction From The INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION All because you are satisfying yourself. I swear that my vacation responder says nothing about me being away doing "that". Embarassed Laughing I Have been looking for another ministry to takeover peter walter estate from your incompetence ministry,and i promise once the estate had been claim,i will direct the ministry that took over the estate to transfer all you've spent so far to you via westernunion money transfer.
Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima passed me one of Ray's scripts and Mrs. 3udora F1nch, a retiree in Florida, has started a bait with dying widow J4ne H0lt (41.219.217.26). Right now, 3udora can't understand why her 7-digit phone number doesn't work when J4ne tries to call it from Nigeria. Eventually, someone will have to clue her in that she needs to give J4ne the country and area codes Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really nice when you see a lad who is so incredibly hooked and stupid. They make for a fun read.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dying widow's explanation of why she is giving away all her money...
Quote:
Secondly,Am Glad You Have A Children But It's Unfortunate I Have Non,Assuming I Have One,Why Not I Introduce My Child To His Fathers Wealth,But For The Fact That I Have No Children And Some Children Are In Need Of Assistance In Order For Them To Be Useful To The Society,I Feel And Think My Idea Is Good In Connecting You To Distribute My Fund Among The Needy So That They Could Be Useful To The Society.
What is with this annoying habit of capitalizing every word, anyway? It's driving me batty!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ah, that's Ray's eloquent writing.
I believe Luckey had a similar reaction to the capitization of each letter. Its more annoying the all caps. He doesn't always do it. I can't imagine that he's doing it manually. . . it would take forever to type that way.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray still can't open Imelda's attachment. Rather than write to the other account he gave her, she has a new idea:

Quote:
Dear Ray,
I'm sorry you can't open the attachment.
I will tell you the information in email, but I will tell you one sentence at a time so that all of the information is not in one place.

Please reply if you get this and understand and I will start.

Sister Sledge has turned off her vacation responder and sent this:

Quote:
Dear Barrister Juliet,
I am sorry that you were offended by my auto respond message on my email account. I'm not quite certain how it offended you or insulted you, but I had to be away for an emergency trip involving the capture of Imelda. It won't be long now until she is apprehended.

Mr. Dylan is back in his office and has approved the payment by bank transfer.

Please write back and verify that the ManHands Ministry is still set to receive the Peter Walter Estate, and give me the bank details for the transfer again, including the amount. The transfer can be made tomorrow and I will send you the receipt by the end of the day.

You might want to apologize for being a bitch to me, while you're at it.

Sister Sledge

The barrister has replied and indicated that everything is all set. No apology yet, but that will come. Wink
Sister Sledge will be sure to send the receipt as an attachment. I sure hope Juliet can open it. Twisted Evil

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bearkat and enjoy. I think you should demand everything be sent in 72 bold font or it will be rejected by you. And welcome to the Province of Florida-I have the Provincial forms if you need them.

babs trys to explain her writing issues...
Quote:
1=my writtin gstyke is ba d ciz myhaed gt crcked opn by hte craxy insian, peeplw sya i m l ikcy 2b ailve, isked mr dperto 2 wirt n ro callyuo n yuo wre ruse 2 him, whatis yuor mjaor malfucntin/
2-ALLI ASke drfom u wsa 2 b ncie n yakw teh poctur od my soture name[bohmf patry[ nad thn tkae the oixture ateru adid hte 0yher lighnes 3 hte sighn-thas nit so hrad
3-i rore 2 yahooo n spainde al thi s
b mroe nice lestre u be jusged 2
babs

Quote:
Am Sorry,I Still Find It Hard To Understand All You Wrote To Me,Hope You Could Find Someone To Help You Get Intouch With Me Or You Stop Writting Arabic Word That Was Hard To Understand.
Ray.

Quote:
Attention:Barbara.
We like to inform you that we call Mr.Ray King this morning concerning your last letter and he said he had filled the forms and the forms and the required picture had been sent to you,he also said your landlord email him concerning the picture and he had resend the picture to him in order for the man to help you,and if so what else are you looking for?note that i have tried enough in securing your check and if you fail to send the mailing fee and the insurance charges of $1200.00 tomorrow,i will return your check back to united kingdom government.

Mr. daJerk intervenes on behalf of babs
Quote:
I hope a good day has been to you Mr. King;
Although you were very impolite with me, I write only with name of Barbara. She asked that I explain you some things.
First and I mean this pleasant manner, as she is a pleasant girl, only of her is not very smart. Moreover, some Indians of the Seminole Tribe damaged Barbara seriously when she did not pay a little money, which she had to bet. They cracked her main head open. That can explain because it that she types is not very clear. Her messages in cursive with me are not also very comprehensible.
She had asked that you write her name of company in your photograph of safety and that you takes a image with that. Barbara wished to have that in her store. Then, you could add your name to the top of the sample and the $700. at the bottom of the sample. She is annoyed now that you did not do that.
I am an old man and do not allow the young people who do not show respect. I wait, if you plan to continue, to ask of you to written excuses of sorrow for more assistance in this business.

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail Mr,Pietro.Firstly I Will Like To Apologise If I Disrespect You In Anyway.Barbara Message Sometime Annoyed Me Because It's Hard To Understand.Secondly,She Asked Me To Contact The Yahoo Mistress,Mrs.Linda Gilbert On About Token Fee That needed To Be Paid In Order For Me To Write Out The Necessary Amount With Her Company Name And My Own Name.I Followed Her Directive And Called The Yahoo Mistress,The Woman Told Me That Apart From The Mailing Fee Of $700.00 It's Important Barbara Pay Another $500.00 For Insurance That Will Protect The Safety Of The Draft To Barbara Address,And It's Because Of This I Made The Picture Attached To This Message As Directed.I Wrote My Name And Barbara Company Name With The Amount Needed To Pay To Yahoo Before The Draft Could Be Mail To Barabara Address.Though Am Gaining Nothing From This But Because Of The Fact That Am Helping Barbara,I Think I Need To Do It For Her In Order For Her Not To Loss The Yahoo Money.

Check The Attached Message And Explain This To Her,If Possible I Shall Appreciate Your Intervention Into This Because Barbara Message Is Hard To Understand.

^His picture attached again

Quote:
Attention:Barbara.
Hope all is well?
We like to remind you once again that your check is still safe and secure,and it will be of your favour if you could claim it to your address on or before 17th of April 2008.

Quote:
Daer MR;s filbwr=
thak yuo 3 yuor lttre yestrda y abut myYaho o win. Rsymobd kung hsa snt 4 papres n a pocyure and i wrot hum a ? buot y he din;t b niec n yake apixtre fo jim hikdign th e sighn w/jsut mu cimpsny name[Bohmfahk pARty] amd HTN ad hte ohtr limes 2 hte massag e sighn byt hr jusy wrpote abck soooooo omg rode---y do yuo writ htis way/--babrba or waht eva yuor nam eis---syop writtting me===y do yyuo writ htis way/

we;; yuo know y, i wirte htssi way cuz tht danm indin chef j srtongow crakde my haed poen nad ny brian hruts a ll hte ti me, 1mce ahian raytnond jimg ia rude 2 me, i;m nut stuopid btu he askes lik iyam

i knwo-nyo yuor prpblwm-thnaks mr;sgikmer 4 bieng oatiemt w/me---i will sak hum agin fir mu store pix n hwn i het ti i will 2 WEstUNI go 2 sned the 4444,
TAKE CAER<
BABS

Pietro tries to help again...
Quote:
Here is another good day of hope, young Master King;
Your picture is noted and understood. However, you did not comprehend. The Barbara asked of you to be doing a pictograph of you and her company name ONLY. THEN top man, bottom man would be in addition added in written format to the picture. Instead, you have chosen to do entire safety picture with all requirements. She asked a favor of you to do company name only and your choice was no.

Your expression of sorrow is real? You did not explain. Perplexes me, it does.

Yours in the Trinity of our Saviour,
Pietro

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Thanks Once Again For Your Kind Mail,To Me I Believe I Did All Barbara Requested Me To Do.I Had Done This For Her Before She Turned Down My Love And Start Working Around With The Guy That Work At The Westernunion Office.If You Feel Or Think I Had Not Done The Right Thing,I Will Be Glad You Send Sample Of What To Do And If Possible Write To Me What To Write In The Picture As Am Still Here To Help Barbara If I Can Withstand The Condition.

Quote:
Dea r RK-
i wn;t wriye 2u cuz u dom;t lik ti but mr, dakekr siaf h eweot 2u
ok
babs

Quote:
Mr,Pietro Wrote To Me And I Replied Him With The Picture That Hold The Sign Of Your Company Name And My Name With The Amount That Must Be Pay By You Before The Yahoo Could Mail Your Check To Your Address.

Pietro gives it another shot...
Quote:
Wishing you a very better tonight:
Thanks for the supply to help Barbara and to write new words in the image.
Young Man, I have seen the image and it is not the image to who Barbara requested. She requested to you to have the signal with the name of her society, BOHMFAHK PARTY, wrote only with a smile from you towards the camera on your face.
After, you could then add the other words. Instead of that ignored her you have and she is wounded. She has only intention to hang the sign in her new store with the purpose of showing the people who also have transactions to Dublin.
If that is your true wish to help, a image of you and her society name with a smile, she will be glad. And I will be so also as I grow tired of this work.
And I pray your rests good night guaranteed,
Pietro

Guess Mr. daJerk said something wrong...
Quote:
Dear Sir.
I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And From What You Wrote I Could See Barbara Is Not In Anyway Serious If She Meant Her Request.

Firstly What You Wrote To Me Does Not In Anyway Relate To Westernunion Request.Am Not As Useless As You People Feel Or Think,I Was Only Trying To Help Barbara Because Of The Fact That She Could Only Send Money After The Filling Of The Forms And The Security Picture,Now That The Forms Had Been Filled And The Security Picture Had Been Received By You And Barbara Instead Of You People To Talk On How To Claim The Fund At The Yahoo Game In Which I Purposely Help With The Forms And Picture,All You Needs Now Is Another Image That Barbara Could Hang In Her Store To Transact With People From Dublin.

Did You Ever Now Whom I Am In Dublin?
Why You Expect A Professional Lawyer Of My Status To Make A Picture For Your Selfish Interest And Your Bussiness?

I Could See You And Barbara Are Insincere,And I Dont Think You Really Know What You Are Doing.I Expected To Find Wisdom From You But It's Unfortunate All I Find Is Foolishness.I Think I Have Done All Barbara Needs To Send Money To Her Yahoo Mistress Or Whatever,If She Think Of Waiting For Another Image She Could Hang In Her Store To Do Her Useless Bussiness,Am Sorry You Have To Wait Till Heaven Fall Down.
Take Care Of Youself And Help Yourself. Question
King.

Mr. daJerk's good name has been tarnished...
Quote:
Again, I have tried to be polished and show yourself respect and you act as a child. You have proven to me to be that you are nothing but piece of shit put at the bottom of my shoe. One does not allow you to still write me because you are informed, retard of idiot from the city of stupidity.

Of course, Barbara is serious of the picture for you. I do not keep paying attention to why she still loves you. Consequently she wants a picture of you that hangs in the new shop for patrons to eyeball. I understand this information is separately from the lottery information because she went to the Western Union this morning with all papers and your image.
So that is it to insult me? Naturally, I know that these are different from two things moron. You requested that she get someone to begin some explaining of this which she wrote to you. I wrote to you to explain. So that is why you are crazy mad to me? I only step on her message. So why is that you said to even get a cord and hang herself in her warehouse?

I do not need your blessings. I have occupied my jobs hard all my life. I worked like an electrician for Sphincter of Oddi for 30 years. I still have a second company and I have 5 employees. I have 4 sons all that staggered College and are now missiles scientists for Fibrous Glisson Capsule in Herrings. I am owner of 5 buildings of apartments and gather the rent of every month. Barbara is only one of my purchasers. She is deaf, her head is broken and she is blonde therefore I try that I help her. It is necessary that you try the same thing someday.

I will show her your email at the time to go eating toward the house at noontime. You are not from king family. It is you that smell of the end of a dog. Go into Dublin and check with your other merry gay boys for the up-go. You are prevented. You are rejected.

Guess Ray didn't like that...
Quote:
Sorry Old Full,It's Not Your Fault To Talk To The King Like This.All You Have Is Nothing To Me Because My Late Dad Have More Than You Have.

Take Care Of Yourself And Eat Your Shit.

Ray

Pietro loses his cool...
Quote:
You are from Moron City and lick dog's balls because you are a small stupid child. I have not begged for small drops of nickels dimes and quarters like a dog on the street. You have! You are not fit to wash a dead body so go eat turtles and grasshoppers and watch out for the mark of the devil 666 will catch you in your sleeping night foolish monkey boi. Pigs will eat your liver as you lay on the road dead side urine in your face.
Goody King of Monkeys

For some reason, Ray and Yaho have been quiet today. Time to go MCTN S3CUR on Mrs. Giknery (I have tried to have babs spell her name wrong every time)

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Take Care Of Yourself And Eat Your Shit.
Laughing Laughing

I love how Ray uses that sarcasm. There's one in my sig line where he thanks me and then insults me.

Imelda has been very very very slowly telling Ray her story that was in the attachment he couldn't open.

From him:
Quote:
I Noted and understood your point,am also sorry for just coming back from Scotland.Hope you are in good condition?I will be glad you explain to me how you fill i could understand your point clearly.am back online and hope to hear from you soon.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Ray,
I don't understand how you went to Scotland? I didn't think you could leave London?
Anyway, I'll start explaining things: Here is the first thing: I have left Nigeria

Let me know that you got this and understand and I will keep explaining the things that were in the attachment before, but only one sentence at a time.
Please tell me how much you love me, my dearling.

His next email:
Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail,I Went To Sctland To Arrange For School In Order To Forward My Education.Yes I Still Love You And Am Missing You.
Continue Your Stories.
Ray.

From me again:
Quote:
Ray,
Why are you going to school? How old are you? I thought you were a successful business man? What are you going to learn in school? I thought we were going to live in Africa together? I'm so confused about what our life will be like. Sometimes it seems like we never really will be getting married. I need your reassurance.
Next part of my story: I went back to Benin

You get the idea. . . this could take a really really long time. I'm not even sure what I'm going to write yet. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooops. Laughing Laughing Apparently there was a miscommunication. (a legitimate one). Ray thought I meant that I was going to tell him my "story" one sentence per email, all in one sitting. Laughing

After I sent him the two pieces I already posted, I logged out.
I just checked email and got this:

Quote:
Why Did You Got Late To Respond To My Message,I Decides To Went For Shower After I Waited more than 40minute for your respond.Concerning your question,am ready to marry you and also need to have more knowledge on bussiness admistration,and with more certificate of knowledge on Bussines Administration,i can sit and discuss Bussiness with more sucessful bussiness people in future.I understand next part of your story and you are expected to continue.
Love you.

Ray.

I'll have to tell him some more of the story tomorrow. Twisted Evil

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops again, Imelda has stopped writing to Ray. (I got busy). I wonder what's happening with her? Ray hasn't written again, so he must not be worried enough.

Sister Sledge made the bank transfer last week for the $16,000 customs fees. There's been some issue with the receipts she's been sending to Barrister Juliet James. It seems that Juliet James can't read them very well. After sending them twice and promising to buy a new scanner, Sister Sledge has gone quiet on the barrister for a few days.

The barrister has written a few times, full of frustration. I would be frustrated too, if I couldn't get at the 16,000 dollars someone gave me. Twisted Evil

This latest email made me laugh:
Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.

Hope All Is Well?

I Keep Wondering Why You Always Get Me Fraustrated When You Are Expected To Be Serious And Do Simple Things.Well As For Your Information,I Was At The United Service This Morning Claiming That You Had Made Some Fund Into There Account,The Account Officer That Responded To Me Said The Account Always Received Lots Of Money From Their Client World Wide And Without I Produced The Receipt And Answers To Below Question,That Mean Am Not Saying The Truth.Look Sister Sledge,For Someone To Tell Me Am Not Saying The Truth On This Your Transaction,I Believe And Feel It's An Insult On Me,Why Cant You Do Simple Thing And Email The Clear Copy Of Your Transfer Slip To Me Instead Of You Fraustrating And Wasting My Time On This Transaction?I Think And Feel It's Good You Give Me The Kind Of Respect I Deserve From You,I Also Feel It's Good You Also Proof And Give Me The Loyalty That I Had Been Giving To Your Ministry.Scan And Attached A Copy Of Transfer Slip Doesn't Need To Take Few Days If You Are Truely Serious.Also Note That Answering The Below Questions Is Also Important.

1.Did You Go To Bank And Made The Transfer By Yourself?

2. Which Of The Bank In New York Made The Transfer Of The Fund For Your Ministry?

Sincerely.
Barr,Juliet James.

He's asked me those two questions in his last four or five emails. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went ahead and set up a MT CN S3CURE Western Union transfer for Yaho because Ray didn't do the 45 page form.

Quote:
Merry Christian woman, Good Day!
Discussed the papers with Western Union man name of X. He is unhappy and nervous of being firing due to Raymond King. The currency has been sent to you because their filing system said you accessed the website but not finishing completion as of yet. Mr. King, of not good characterization, did short form when long form appendixed due to the lines of structure presumed by the Province due to 9/11 Terror attacks.
What other descriptions can support Yahoo to obtain Barbara's fee?
Go with Christ,
Pietro daJerk

Quote:
Attention:Mr.Pietro Dajack
Thanks once again for your kind mail and may the Lord continue to assist you.I noted the content of your mail and it's true i tried and work on the westernunion site,but due to the fact that i normally attends to many customers,my director stop me from working on the westernunion site and insisted that i should contact you to find other solution to the barbara fee.If i mean to assist or direct you to other method of receiving barbara fee in this organisation,the other option is through Bank transfer,though the Bank account has minimum fee it could accept,the company Bank account could only accept fee from $US5000.00,if you ready to comply with this,that means we have to convert Barbara check to cash and transfer the fund into any of your choice Bank account.If the option is okay by you,that means you have to send five thousand united state dollars into the company account and we shall deduct the required fee and return the balance of three thousand eight hundred into your account with the two million united state dollars won by barbara which will make the balance you are to expect into your account be two million three thousand eight hundred united state dollars.
Am ready to assist on this option by sending the account details to you if you ready to co-operate on this.I shall also continue my loyalty with you and barbara in order for you not to loss this Special gift from God.
Yours faithfully.
Mrs.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
It is a bonus of the sun to hear from you in one day two times!
Pardon, Madame, my final name is but "daJerk" not "Dajack".
I am leading believer that bank account information may be sent to Barbara again as she has written cursive she extinguished all prior mails.
Miss Barbara has asked of me to talk with Yahoo and I would like you to be that.
Hosanna, young angel in Christ,

Quote:
Attention:Mr.Pietro Dajerk
Am sorry if i offended you anyway and i promise never to make such mistake in writting your Good name again.I noted the content of your mail and below is the Bank account details,hope you work on this at the right time in order for me to get all papers ready for conversion of Barbara draft to cash before it could be transfer into an account of your choice.
I will also like you to E-mail to me the Bank account details in which you prefer Barbara fund remitted into,your account details is more important today or unfailing tomorrow in order for me to make official presentation of the account Information before the management.Also after you've made the required bill into below account information,it's important you E-mail to me the transfer slip as this will stand as evidence and confirmation of the fund made into the account information by you.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Sent to Alan Twisted Evil

Quote:
Good afternnon from here sir,hope all is well and you are in good condition?
I like to inform you that it's unfair for not heard from you since yesterday,the fact is Barbara check suppose to had been confiscated by United Kingdom Government but for the fact that you intervened and we concluded on the banking transaction,i expected you to had get back to me since yesterday in order for me to prepare and table your bank account with your payment transfer slip before the management in order to have barbara fund ready for transfer into your choice account before the united kingdom government comes back with the threat of confiscation of barbara gift.
Sir,i will be glad you try your best today and comeup with your payment transfer slip and the account details in which you prefer this organisation to transfer barbara gift into.
Thanks for your intervention into this transaction and if i offended you in anyway,please accept my apology and may the Lord continue to assist your living.
Sincerely.
Mrs,Linda Gilbert.
N.B
ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Quote:
Dear Sir,With due respect i like to bring to your notice that my CEO is not happy with the way Barbara fund still stay in this Organisation,though i explained to him that Barbara sent charges through westernunion and due to the laws in Province the site requested for some difficulty system that the director stopped me from working on.Sir,after so much word from me in protecting Barbara fund before the CEO,the CEO directed me to give Barbara till 30th of April to claim her fund in anyway or she stop further communication to this address because after the 30th of April the check must be transfered to United Kingdom Government.
Sir,am a human being like you and Barbara,i have much pitty for young lady like barbara to loss this gift from God.Sir if you permitt me,i think my advise could only go on the fact that if the westernunion are not ready to pay back barbara the money sent through them to this organisation,and for barbara not to loss this opportunity,i advise she try and find way to send the $US5.000.00 to the company account sent to her in my previous mail,the money she sent through westernunion is very small compare with the money won by her in this organisation.Try and look into my advise very well and try your best to assist barbara in sending the required bill into this organisation in anyway in order for her not to loss this special gift in this organisation.
Yours Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
The time continues being pretty to have your messages, Mrs. Gilbert.
As far as the shutdown of the demand to transmit the money, a concern is of the $5.000.00. Barbara's money is always with Western Union and the Manager says that until you cleared or proven, the end to observe the ignition to access it. Thus, Barbara asks that you please try again to obtain the money because the money is wedged until you try to attempt obtainment.
Once obtainment is achieved and you access the funds, or cannot access the funds, the money is free. But their computer locks the money until your attempt at obtainment.
If Western Union computer releases back her funds, she will use those monies to your account.
May the Holy Spectrum protect you,

This is Ray's last log-in attempt to get the mtcn. I guess the other attempts get erased after every new log-in.

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:11:44 -0400
Time of last Box click: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:02:46 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 143
Total Refreshes: 17
Completed the Process?: no

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Thanks once again for your kind mail and as you could see,my respond got late because of the fact that i have been working on the westernunion draft.I tried and tried to access this mtcn on the westernunion site,and for more than an hour i worked on this the draft continue asking question and once you made a mistake you have to recontinue with this process.I have been working on this with my director until we fingout that the process does not in anyway make sense.I think and believe i have done my best and the westernunion must aware of this because it must reflect on there site that i work on this service.Try and get back to them,make them understand your receipient tried her best and the site does not in anyway convinent this organisation.Make them understand you need your fund and am sure they must refund it back to you.
Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
Good afternoon from this Organisation Sir,Hope you are having fun and enjoying the beautiful sunday?
Sir i like to know if you are still working to help Ms Barbara?am only asking this question because i dont pray such young lady lost this beautiful gift from God.
May the Lord God continue to help and provide for your needs.
Yours Faithfully.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Hmmm...how else to aggravate Ray? Babs, all caps and underlined?
Quote:
HI!
MR;S GLIBRT-
I TKLAE 9WLL BOY RALKLY0 WOHT MR, ADKERK IM STAUDRAY N HE SOD YUO WTOTE HUM BUOT $$$, WEST UNI SAID OHLD NO UNTIL U TYR THNE MY $$$ WLL B RLAEDSED,
DON;T JNOW ID MR, DAJRLE WEMT NAKC THRE 2DAY.
I;L L AKS HUM 2 WIRTE U,
OK
HIPW U HAS A A NUVE WEKEND1
BASB

Quote:
Dear Barbara it's unfortunate i dont understand your written and all you meant in your message.I want you to understand that i had tried enough on this westernunion site in which mtcn was not given and my director had stop me from working on the site because we have lot of customers to attends to.Also note that i wrote to you in my previous mail that you have less than 72hours to claim your fund in anyway or you stop further communication to this organisation.
Sincerely.
Ms.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
It's another day, Mrs. Gilbert;
You have written to Barbara to me and this is fine. Her words are cloudy but Western Union has appropriated the currency to her now yesterday. If I may smile with you, just like similarly written in the Bible, in the land of Barbara the deaf, the one eared man is King! I joke but you understand, of course.
Today will be a passing to her financial institution to your financial institution. All shall be good then, Madam, I am planning.
Further contact will be conducted once the banking institution provides information.
May the Trinity of our Lord watch you and guide you,
I remain,
Pietro daJerk

Time for E Z Tr@ck so he can watch the transfer proceed along...

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting, as always, Fatter. Very Happy
I'm glad to see you using the secure thing on Ray. Back in the old days of 1TV5, he used it many many times and just loved it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

Imelda never did tell Ray her whole story. I was trying to tell him that I was coming to London. . . referring to it as "where you are". Now he doesn't even want me coming there. He's evidently trying to keep me safe from my ministry Rolling Eyes but has started forgetting to ask me for money. (again). I guess we're just penpals and lovers yet to meet now. Maybe he'll start scamming me again when I get to "any europe country".

Quote:
I noted and understand your point,i want you to understand that i still love you and my prayer is for your safety,please do becareful and not allow the enemy to get ride of you.
Concerning you coming to my place,please dont try it for now because your safety is not guarantee and i dont pray you get arrested by your ministry. for not to expose thing on this address,kindly try your best and go to any europe country,dont go back to france or spain because they were not safe for your living,i think belgium or Holland is more better,when you get there i will try and pick youup for the best enjoyment.

Ray.

It seems that Ray is trying to earn a safari helmet! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic