SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks constipated. Probably not happy that those remotes are not in his hands.
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You can bet those are THE remotes he uses for watching his romantic movies. Shocked

Ray promised me a better picture, even though he is in London on business. He really knows how to warm a baiter's heart. Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima- That response you sent to him was class! That made me laugh so hard. Bang up job on this! You are keeping me laughing.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks jojobean! Very Happy

This was his response to the email I sent (posted here, earlier in the thread):

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail sweetheart,i was sad when i noted in your mail that the picture attached are mine,Sweetheart,those picture are not mine,i downloaded the picture on internet,i had told you that am from the royal family and i will not and can never took such a naked picture.Those picture were downloaded on internet,if you like to visit the sit,you can easily login to (link to site called b00tytalk -removed) in the site you shall see lot and lot about sex.

Concerning your question:I like writting to you about sex because it's excite me.
Also about wet and sucking,the penis putting in the order lady mouth,that system is called sucking,if you notice one of the picture,during the sex,some tick water cameout from the penis like milk,that is the sperm from man,lady has there own sperm too Shocked ,and it's this sperm i called wet,not any water

He also wrote a bunch of gibberish about how he wouldn't have asked me for help if he had a return ticket.

I wrote back to him telling him the site was blocked for me, and for him to draw me a diagram so I'll understand. I also still want my picture I requested last week! Lazy lad, he replied with this:

Quote:
i believe by seeing one on one could help you understand more about sex.Am not good in drawing and i dont want to draw nonsense that could not make sense.,and your second request on picture that hold a sign of love,i have promise to do it and i must do it,i can only do the best of your request when i get to benin,and i expected you to know and understand that on me

He proceeded to tell me all the wonderful things he's done for me:
Quote:
when i was in benin you asked me to snapp a picture that hold a sign,AM FOR IMA,i did this without waisting time

And then started getting insistent about me sending him money for a plane ticket.
Quote:
Try and look for someone to send me the money as am stranded here and i will not be happy to continue reading your mail without seeing an action from you that help my getting back to Benin where we can meet and proceed with our love time

I haven't written back yet. Maybe I won't for a day or two since he won't be happy to read it without "action". Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that he has conveniently avoided answering your question about the size of his willy...........
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima- it takes a lot to really make me tear up. But that response does it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very educational. I think this should be on the school curriculum... I'm taking notes as we speak Laughing

I always thought you were such a good girl Ima! Razz

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Needless to say, I am tremendously disappointed in this picture.

Truthful though it may be, I think it needs a lot of work. Something tells me he won't mind giving it another go.Laughing

Ray wrote:
The Attached Picture Is More Important Than Any Other Things,Go Through It And Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAH Good work luckey. Obviously, it will have to be redone. . . but it is truly amusing none the less. Laughing

Interestingly, Ray claims he can't do my picture right now because he's stuck in London. Should I mention that Etienne just got a picture of him?

Also, he hasn't mentioned to me at all that yesterday I forwarded him an email for some product called M3gaDick Twisted Evil The spam email said "your penis will rule the world" or some such nonsense.

Edit to add: Thanks jojo, and Red, I AM a good girl. Wink Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have high hopes for the next one. He didn't follow my instructions at all, but he does seem to recognize the importance of getting it right, so I'm willing to be patient... even if it takes him ten tries. Nice person that I am.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he did forms and pictures for me, sometimes I didn't reply for a day and he'd redo them on his own. Laughing Laughing He really does enjoy them. And yes, it's very nice of you to accept multiple attempts from him. Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have yet to have a lad to talk about his penis and this is my new goal. Embarassed Laughing

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
The spam email said "your penis will rule the world" or some such nonsense.

Don't knock what you don't know about.

This guy is definitely a candidate for some great trophy pics. I look forward to, in a very odd way, seeing more from him.

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost count of the number of pictures I've gotten from him, at least 5, plus various other letters/forms/handwriting samples.
Even though it's not him in the picture, this is my favorite from this bait:

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=117669&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=mods+admins

Twisted Evil Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I must say, this one is much more cheery. I could nit pick, but I think he's growing a little impatient. I might just move on to the next step in the process.

As I said earlier, financial transactions can be quite complicated in France. Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the heck does he have on his head.... Shocked

He certainly seems to be having more fun now though, so he is obviously enjoying the bait.. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, I'm surprised at you. Have you never done business in France?

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ luckey,

Wearing a hat like that....Hmmm I'd have to say no....

Perhaps I should try, it looks like a lot of fun... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA Excellent!!! So glad to see him smiling and wearing that hat!!!

Ray is pretty upset with Imelda right now, he's not speaking to her.
This is the last email I received from him a day or two ago:

Quote:
Look here woman,what is the problem with you,i told you am stranded here in London and you have the right to tell me to draw something for you,did you think am stupid or what?if you know you cant help your husband to be,please do not write to me again.

This is the most rude he has ever been in 5 months, even with dollar chopping, fake lad insults, etc. He must be really irritated. Twisted Evil

I haven't written back to him yet. I'll let him stew awhile. I'm still baiting him from another character anyway. Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! clapping

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
Look here woman, <snip whiny comments> if you know you cant help your husband to be,please do not write to me again.

My, my. If that isn't a chauvinistic tone, I don't know what is. I mean, he might just as well be holding up a sign saying "I AM AFRICA'S GREATEST CHAUVINIST" Laughing

He's busy writing his bio for me. I'll post it if he writes anything worth reading.

SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
some tick water cameout from the penis like milk

LMAO! What, pray tell, is 'tick water'? Somehow this doesn't sound so zexzy. You have to slap him around for turning you off..

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't malaria transmitted by water infected with ticks..?

Is that why malaria is so prevalent in Africa, because everyone is having so much sex and passing tick water to their partners... Confused

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray wrote:
My Name Is .I was Born In Federal Republic Of Nigeria By Mr And Mrs Kin g Ebenezer in the year 1970.My late father was the Former Nigeria Ambassador to United Arab Emirate(U.A.E).I started my primary Education in the year 1975 at St moris primary school Lagos Nigeria.I finished my primary education and promoted to secondary school in the year 1981,I finished my secondary and graduated to Nigeria University in the year 1986.I endup My Higher National Diploma in commercial studies at Nigeria University In 1989.I joined Nigeria Bottling Company As An Accountant in 1991,where i worked till 1997.After my working experience with Nigeria Bottling Company,I finally join my late Fathers Company As The Parmanent Secretary, Before The death of my Dad,And now that i had lost my parent,i am the Cheif Executive Ofiicer Of Nigeria Kin g And Kin g Limited That Manufacture Beauty Body Cream.I Married to late Fatimo.h Klng From Cotonou Republic Of Benin with two kid,Johnson And Vivian,Johnson Is 6years,while Vivian Is 4years,I lost there mum on16th of april 2007 because she's hypertensive,May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.Yes,Am Planing to remarry soon,Godwilling By January 2008.
Concerning my parent,My dad name is Ambassador Eb3nezer Essi3n King,From Federal Republic Of Nigeria,He was the former Nigeria Ambassador To U.A.E,United Arab Emirate Before His Death,He Marry To Mrs,Vivian Koffi,From Cotonou Republic Of Benin,My Mum was the Daughter to The Late Minister Of finance In Republic Of Benin,Both dad and mum had only one son call Raymond King,Though i lost both dad and mum on auto crash last two years,may There Gentle Soul Rest In perfect Peace,

My Love For Wine.
Am a lover of wine and i love working with sucessful people,being a sucessful man with organise job organisation .I love wine because it;s good for health and makes food taste very well.I also love wine because it's brings people together and people are becoming friends when wine can be shared.

That's Ray's bio. Not much of a read, but I was glad to see he still plans to wed soon. Maybe there's hope for Im3lda. I must say, he sounds very accomplished. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic