SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Looks like I found a keeper

View next topic
View previous topic

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to reply to this dimwit because he's writing from US Treasury [email protected] Seems that the Tres has money for Alicia Keys. Well thank Heavens, she's paid so much in taxes. Now I get this today

Quote:
THIS MESSAGE IS ORIGINATED FROM THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT AND WAS FORWARDED ALICIA KEYS ON THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER 2007.

WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT WE ARE STILL ANTICIPATING YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER BEFORE THE END OF TODAY BECAUSE DR KOFFI ANNAN OF THE UNITED NATIONS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU ON THE PHONE.

So now I have the Tres _and_ the UN in on this! And I guess Koffi is still working at the UN, but he's been demoted from the Secretary General to handling US Treasury funds...somehow. I think I need to conference him with Ban Ki-moon.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Simba
master of subtlety

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
DR KOFFI ANNAN OF THE UNITED NATIONS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU ON THE PHONE.

I think that is siggy material, I really do.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why can't I find a gem like that? You must troll for hours to catch such a prize fish.... Mine are never that creative...

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nope. Just showed up in my catcher account. I just replied to him because I thought he might be lonely. I realize there's a lot of... err "challenged" people out there, but how many are going to think that the US treasury has a yahoo account? Hmmm, maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question. Very Happy

They just replied telling me that I can trust the UN with my private number (I told them that I never give my number out because of fans getting ahold of it.) I may lose this one, but sometimes I can't resist. I sent this back.

Quote:
Actually Doug reminded me that Koffi has my cell. We met in Ghana when I was doing an AIDs benefit. He can give me call on it.

Edit: Unrelated, but I got a laugh out of this. Not like I'm evil or anything Twisted Evil, but I just got this subject line from another lad.
Quote:
PLEASE HAVE MERCY

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know I don't want to know the answer to that question.

I'd say it's about the same as the number of people who believe they can win a lottery they didn't enter in a nation they've never been too ... from a bank official on a yahoo account... by entering their credit history in a website based on geocities... Embarassed

Inside Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest writing back and saying "I have been trying all day to call Dr. Annan at the UN, but I have not been able to get past his secretary, who insists he does not wish to speak to me!."

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr Mugu, with the US dollar in free fall, the treasury dep't has had to cut some costs. and went yahoo, or so it seems. It must be that way throughout the federal government. Just the other day I got an email from the [email protected].....

Still, Koffi holding down too jobs... wasn't he also moonlighting in money for oil, or something?

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing There went the soda... and the keyboard...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL, Kofi is now heading an organization promoting another green revolution (agricultural) in Africa. Haven't seen any scams based on that....yet.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic