SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In case anyone remembers . . . New Twist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if anyone remembers the background of my bait.
I was a sister from a ministry (the hands of man) working with a dying lad and a barrister. There were lots of trophies, the Federal Bereau of Investigation was involved, my Superior Sister got involved, blah blah blah.
My bait split into two baits, the Superior sister Is continuing on with the transaction with the barrister and the original sister fled the ministry.

My bait has taken a very new and interesting twist. The lad is using two different email addy's, one for each sister. The bad sister stole money from the ministry and is trying to safari the lad to Benin. The lad has recently claimed to be a new person who intercepted and is controlling one of the email accounts. At first he was a killer, then he started wanting to help.
Now, he's in love. Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dear XXXXX,I Thank You For Your Kind Mail,Am Very Happy You Have Start New Life Because I Belive Been A Sister Look Like Punishment to me sexually.I Love The Way I Always Hear From You,I aso count myself lucky to no someone like you.To Says The Fact,I Got this email box from some tout in benin,the gang is known here as fraudster,the came into a cyber cafe and forgot to logout this address,by going through the content in this box,i noted they have scammed what was meant to end a transaction in your ministry.I also noted they have put you in big problem,and in order to put stop to this,i contacted yahoo site and change the pasword in order to have access to the box,After the changing of the password,i noticed you still have interest in them,and for them not to harm you,i started talking like a killer in order to scare you away from these gang,after i noticed you have plan for the poor,i decided to get back to my senses and introduce myself and also told you am not a killer or scammer like the other gang.Please my dear imelda,if i offend you on this my stories,kindly forgive me and lets plan a new life to become one forever.I have solid connection with Benin Presidency,most of the minister are my fathers friend before he died,you got nothing to fearof,your project shall goes well in jesus name and if it happen you need more financial help,am ready to link youup with a bank that will grant you loan to get your project in standard form.My Father was an ambassador to united arab emirate before he died on plane crash with my mum,am the only son in the family,no sister and brother,since i lost my wife,i have been feeling lonely,and i need an honest and sincere lady like you to comeinto my life in order to enjoy myself sexually again.

Get back to me as i need to know if you have no man since you've left the ministry

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Persistent lad, isn't he?

He must believe the old adage,: if at first you don't succeed....... well you know the rest.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...bait and bait again?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic