SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Donate for the eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope i will be able to contibute some euros at the beggining of next month, not much tho but with a good heart, for i think the eater does not only deserve it but also need it.

having said that, would it be possible to tranfer it to anyone with a German bank account that would then do the favour of forwarding it?

sadly i am unempoyed at the moment, so it wont be much...but i hope it will help.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Post it to KD's drop box. Instructions regarding the snail mail modality are earlier in this thread Wink

"God Blessings To You And Your Family" Laughing

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A big thank you to everyone who has donated, whether they have posted here or not. The admin team have worked so hard to keep this place running, and your recognition of that and your support are much appreciated. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as my new Paypal a/c is up and running - just waiting for the verification code...
It was easier to open a new account and close my old one, than to prove to them I got married and changed my name (3 years ago now, no congrats necessary Smile )

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are not a Premium Member, you are missing out on a lot of.................................................Things! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a premium member, but I want to donate further. I noticed somewhere that if I do this it adds years to my membership!

As I am so disgustingly rich and handsome, I didn't need that to happen, I just want to stop Shiver from whoring himself down at the docks again.

So has the additional donation / membership bug been fixed yet? If so I'll get paypalling as soon as I get the word.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's not a bug, just the default behaviour. Let an admin know that you don't want it to happen and it wont. Or do as I did and don't identify yourself in the paypal note.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good advice Thud. Ta very much.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can say Pay pal works great ... I've used it twice with fast results

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic