SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherry Vodka

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one got a good recipe? I recently had some at a Russian restaurant, and it was wonderful. I'd like to make some at home. Is it as easy as taking some cherries, vodka, a jar and time?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ No.

That vodka is made from a highly complex cross-bread of potatos and cherries. The branches of the chertato tree bow down to the earth because the blossoms bury themselves in the ground where the fruit grows.

It's fascinating to see.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never heard of cherry vodka before, sounds nice, love vodka and cherries, not got the patience to wait for something home made like that, though, some recipies here:

http://ask.metafilter.com/21804/cherry-vodka-recipe

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have five jars of it sitting on my kitchen counter right now. My Mum makes it and a similar drink with a cherry size plum with the scientific name Prunus Uma. Recipe's the same. Triple distilled vodka, sun dried cherries or plums, rock sugar and 4 months to a year in the pantry. The fruit are placed in the sun for a day or two to remove some of the moisture until they are wrinkled. The fruit are then put into the jars and a half cup of rock sugar placed on top. The jars are filled with vodka, covered and put away. I've asked why the rock sugar instead of granulated and was told that was the recipe.

Two years ago she started to put the small plums into jars of honey and allowed the fermenting mixture to vent. A family member describes it as pruno.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vishniak may help... you can always dilute with Vodka when serving, not get a less sweet drink :

Quote:
Vishniak

1 lb Bing cherries or other fresh or frozen fruit
1 lb Granulated sugar
1 l Vodka, rum or brandy (higher proof -- the better)

Wash and stem the cherries. Place them in a clean glass container. Pour the pound of sugar over the cherries. DO NOT STIR OR SHAKE.

Pour the liquor over the sugar and cherries. Do not stir. Cover with a lid. Put the jar on a cool dark place and let it stand three months.

Strain into two 1-quart bottles. This produces a very sweet liquor. I use less sugar, but if sweet is what you want, this is it. You can use oranges, peaches apricots, plums, etc. Do not peel the fruit first.

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The stuff is called "Cherry Bounce" in my neck of the woods. My dad would would give us 2 or 3 of the cherries and a splash of the liquid over vanilla ice cream on Christmas eve. (In hindsight it was probably just used to knock us out!)

CHERRY BOUNCE

4 c. bourbon
3-4 c. sugar
4 c. Bing cherries
4 months to ferment

Cover to ferment and set in a dark, cool place.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely enough, I've just started making a couple of these myself, not cherry though. Here's a few more recipes: http://www.danish-schnapps-recipes.com/schnapps-recipes.html

There seems to be no consensus on what to call these beverages.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I love the eater! I just wish that I had the patience to wait 4 months or more for the tasty goodness Smile

I guess I have a weekend project to get this started.... then wait and wait and wait.

Will it be necroing the thread in 4 months when I report back as to the results?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you haven't got cherries or vodka you could try making sloe gin. Since I don't have sloes either I make redcurrant gin (similar to bessen jenever for you dutch people). Don't worry about recipes - loads of gin, lots of berries, not too much sugar, put in the fridge and shake occasionally, drink when necessary Very Happy )

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic