SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Guest books seem to be getting harder to find

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
banquo's_bumble_puppy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that alot of guest books have closed down because of the 419ers. Are there still good ones out there?

" Or are you playing pranks with an old widow like? I don't blame you!"
"U BETTER STOP DRINKING AND FINE UR OWN MUGUS"
"ABEG LEAVE MY BOX ALONE, THE GAME IS OVER"
Kevin Bebeh:
"I WOULD NOT HAVE STRUGGLED ALL MY LIFE TO GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY ONLY TO BE INSULTED CONTINUALLY BY AN UNDERPRIVILEDGED DRUNKARD WHOM I HAVE CONSISTENTLY TRIED TO HELP IN THE NAME OF A LEGAL BRIEF."

"mUGU
DO YOU NOT KNOW ME THAT YOU REPLIED MY EMAIL?
WHERE IS YOU ASS? LAUGHING AT your foolishness!
fulk you!"
pastor rebecca
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Click

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still sign up on guestbooks for old time's sake, and still get decent mugu response in the catcher account. It's important to look for active mugu guestbooks, I do this using search strings including "guestbook" and "2007" plus one or more mugu-related terms:

mugu, guyman, guymen, maga, "don land here", oooooo, ooooooo, oooooooo, ooooooooo, "keep off", "keep offf", "keeep off" and variants thereof.

There are still plenty of them out there, surprisingly.

Your catcher account will become overrun with spam very quickly; spammers use guestbooks way more than mugus do these days. But it's still worthwhile if you're willing to deal with the spam (best bet is to use your guestbook account only as a catcher, and reply to their messages from a different account).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
FourFlusher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I had to do...create a gmail catcher account. Two guest books, just over a month, over 500 responses. No way I can reply and carry on with anything with all those emails in the middle.

I have 4 different boxes, one to catch and three to play with.

Do yourself a favor, and don't sign a lot of books...one or two with a little patience and you will soon be overwhelmed.

Like ^ they said, look for the Muguguymen, if there's one there's a thousand.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guestbook? why, Our man Herp Thumbs up just dumped over 60 in the surplus and he does that every weekend There must be something in there that you like Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did it because I was laboring under the delusion that I could catch a virgin. I didn't feel confident enough to try to bait somebody that has been baited before, maybe lots of times.

Now I know that:

A. You can't tell what their experience is until you get into it.

B. It doesn't matter.

Edit: The problem with guestbooks is, you can't turn the damn things off, they keep giving and giving and giving....
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this page of Google search results. I would suggest clicking through to about the 8th page of links before you even start. Don't be discouraged by what comes up on the first few links... Very Happy

FIND A MUGU

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guest book seeding is just soooo 2004!

Just type in "Hello dear", "trunk box" and "surplus letters forum" in Google and you will have lads coming out of your ears, If you'll pardon the expression.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic