SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lottery agent & my love-shawn kelly/oghare bishop anyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
effin kedinmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what luck!

i win a lottery, and as soon as i start flirtin' with the agent, he 'gives' me to his nigerian friend......and the lottery hopes just fade. like i'm going to say 'forget my millions, i have a new nigerian pen-pal!'

so this 'new' guy sends me letters and tries to woo me. i'm not so wooed, since i have a penis, and on top of that, my agent never gets back to me.

it's been about a month and we've even chatted on yahoo messenger...i know, not the safest, but i'm ok.

anyway, my new guy has sent me a few pics and when i convinced him he could come work for my dad, he sent me a pretty legit scan of his passport. and get this. all of the info on the passport matches the info of the person my lottery agent asked me to send a western union transfer to...you know, for that lottery stuff.

if you followed that, you can see that i feel i have a good one on the hook.

i've also opened up another account and started again with the original lottery agent, and i'm twisting some shiznit.

meanwhile, 'my love" is currently working on a letter of intent because i had my 'dad' email him and tell him we are going to fast track his visa.

i'll post sometime, but it's a lot.

Last edited by effin kedinmy on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont have time to answer all your questions as I am at work and dont have much time.

The passport, open using paint or photshop and add the word fake or used by scammer to it. Open a photobucket account which is free and upload the passport. When uploaded complete with word fake or whatever, add the image code to your post so we can see it, allthough you think it looks good others here may be able to find faults with it or we may be able to establish who the real owner of this passport is.

The email address and name of your scammer, yes by all means share it with us, there is a good chance that someone here may have allready dealt with this person.

Do some google searches on details from the scammers emails. Email address, name, unusual lines and spelling mistakes, you may learn a lot about your scammer by doing this.

More advice will be coming your way shortly, so dont do too much just yet.

While your waiting read up and learn how to bait safely, this is very important, dont underestimate who you are dealing with.

The stickies are a good place to start reading and learning.

Oh before I forget, welcome aboard

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
effin kedinmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gotcha.

i have photoshop, so i'll plant fake on it and post it later.

one other note that makes me feel it is legit is that when i opened up another account, and began again withe the lotto agent(shawn kelly), he used a passcode that just happend to be the initials and birthyear of the person in the passport....from two separate baits.

agent name: shawn kelly

my new love interest: oghare bishop

Last edited by effin kedinmy on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 am; edited 6 times in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatting on YIM is fine. You'd be hard pressed to find a single lad that would know how to pull an IP address from it. You're doing pretty well so far. Don't forget to sign up for a mentor if you haven't already.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anybody working with this guy?

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked the EXIF data to see if it's been tampered with? Obviously, now you've written on it all I can see is that you've used PS for the Mac. You'll have to check the original. It looks pretty real at first glance. The biggest giveaway is usually the picture doesn't have the wavy lines through it, but this one does.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i can't believe you would doubt 'my guy'

of course it is real. he really loves me and is coming to work at one of the golf courses my dad owns.

he swears that shawn kelly is just a guy he met once, but has not heard from him since he introduced us.

that sounds legit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic