SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first attempt, i think its tracking pretty well...

View next topic
View previous topic

Wobsta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2007 12:13 AM
To: Marcus Rook
Subject: how are you sir

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

I greet you in the precious name of our Lord, and I pray that my decision to contact will be given a positive approval.
After a discreet enquiries, I was able to discover your astute ability to handle a business transaction of this magnitude and a considerable volume which requires urgency, Confidentiality and secrecy.

My name is KELVIN MOKA, a Sierra Leonean and the son of KONIBANU SUBARU MOKA, a former Minister of Mines and Energy in my country and a renowned chief in the Diamond rich Konor district of Sierra Leone, where he inherited a rich Diamond company. He was later accused by Government of President Ahmed Tijan Kabah for misappropriation of public fund and was arrested and jailed.

The situation now is that, my father died while serving the jail terms, but before my father died, he instructed and confined in me as his eldest son about his business and secrecy. As a matter of fact, my father gave me some documents bearing the name of a Bank in Accra capital city of Ghana , which he told me was the place he deposited huge amount of money, Gold and Diamond when he was assigned for a special duty.

Armed with this documents that my father gave to me, I flew to Accra Ghana , where I confirmed the documents. The Bank showed me two sealed trunk boxes with the inscription "FAMILY ACHIEVE" with my name KELVIN MOKA, as the next of kin in the deposit certificate.

However, my father had earlier informed me that he cleverly packed the Fifteen Million US Dollars [$15,000, 000.00] in one sealed trunk box, then the second box contain the Gold and Diamond and told the Bank that they contain the works of art .This he did in order to conceal the money from being detected by the officials being a government official during that time..

Now that my father is dead, I am now soliciting your assistance as a God fearing person to be my foreign business partner who will assist me and the surviving members of my family, to receive this proceeds outside Africa precisely in your country, due to Africa's political and economic crises, and who will equally not sidetrack me and my family when this money get into his possession.

On completion of this transaction, I will offer you 25% of total sum for your assistance, while 5% will be for any miscellaneous, while the remaining amount will be for I and my surviving family, and as soon as the fund is right in your possession, I will immediately fly over to meet with you in your country to enable us put our heads together for our joint investment plan according to your directives.
Finally, be rest assured sir, that there is no risk attached to this transaction whatsoever, because it is a proven inheritance with clarity.

On your acceptance you can therefore reach me on this phone number +233 244 075915 for every other detailed informations you may require to know from me.
May the Almighty God bless you and your family as I wait your urgent response?
Yours sincerely,

KELVIN MOKA,
[For the family)
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2007 11:47 AM
To: Kelvin Moka
Subject: RE: how are you sir

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for your email, i apologise for the delayed reply as i have been overseas on a business trip and have not had access to email, your story is touching and i am sorry to hear about your father and the corruption that consumes your nation.

If your heart is content and you fear the all mighty lord then i am one with you and i will be happy to help you move these funds, at a cost of course nothing comes free. How long do you anticipate this transaction to go for as i am running a very successful business at the moment and don’t have too much time to spare.

Please get back to me ASAP (god be with you)

Marcus.
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2007 9:44 PM
Subject: Thank you for your e-mail message Mr.Marcus

Dear Mr. Marcus,

First, let me greet you again in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I thank you for your esteem and Godly e-mail response I received in good faith.

Let me begin by telling you sir, that I am a God fearing person, which is why I am always praying for a God fearing man like your person to assist me in this transaction.

So for your information, this transaction will not take more than three working days from the day we prepare the affidavit of change from my late fathers name to your name, to enable you receive this fund in your country.

Furthermore, I have all the documents and the legal agreement made between the security and insurance company and my late father, covering this consignments,and even the photograph picture that my late father took the fund before depositing it in a security and insurance company and I will like to send them to you on your request.

Moreso,I will therefore, want you to send to me your telephone number so we can talk on one on one, and you can also reach me on +233244075915

May the good Lord continue to guide and lead us through in this transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Kelvin Moka.

Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2007 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you for your e-mail message Mr.Marcus
Hi Kelvin,

I hope this email finds you a great esteem, i believe if we are to complete this transaction within the given 3 days we need to move quickly, please email me all necessary documents and explain to me in detail what i need to do.

i have also left you my contact number at the bottom of the page, if you need to contact me and if i do not answer please leave me a message as my voice mail should automatically answer. Due to the utter secrecy of such a transaction we must not make any sudden moves, we need to carefully plan this out so it will benefit you and i and the lord all mighty.

So to take every measure to ensure we are at the same level, when you reach my messaging service please quote the SECRET password before your message, we shall agree that the secret password shall be "OWDEE SUX" [Audi sucks] this is for me to know that it is really you who is contacting me as this is my business phone number and i get many business propositions through it, OWDEE SUX is the street that my office is located on its in south California in LA.

Please get back to me ASAP with details.

Thank you.

Marcus Rook.

+00 1 206-333-0887 [Thanks to shiver for the kt.net site, its very useful now my lad pay’s a premium price to tell me how much he dislikes Audi’s]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2007 3:09 AM
Subject: These are the documents.

[Man this dude writes heaps… Stupid mugu]
Dear Mr. Marcus,

Greetings once again in the most High Name of our Lord Jesus, and thanking you also for your understanding concerning the secrecy of this transaction, and I assure you that it will definitely be of mutual benefits to both you and I and to the glory of the Almighty God.

The secret password you passed to me have been noted, and I promise to work with that God given approach to enable us have a 100% hitch free and smooth transaction.

Be informed Mr.Marcus, that this transaction will be packaged in a very smooth and confidential arrangements, because we are going to use some top government officials who has government immunity to move this consignment to you without any hitch, because these are how some top government officials do move their cash and belongings out of Africa without any hitch at all, because they are covered with government immunity, though I will want you to keep this as top confidential to yourself, till the consignment arrive to you.

Therefore, we are to effect the change of the name of beneficiary from my late father’s name which are on this documents to your name at the Ghana high court of justice, with the help of an Attorney, which will then enable you to receive this fund on my behalf as your business partner when they arrive your country.

So with the information I gathered from the Attorney (lawyer), you are to send your address where the government officials will deliver the consignment to you, and he also said it will cost us $750 dollars to get the affidavit prepared in your name.

[This lad tried to scam me ages ago, that’s why I remembered him and replied to his email months later, the first time I was in contact with him I was a little more naïve however his request back then was $2000 for legal fee’s, obviously the practice of law up there has suffered a market drop]

With my financial situation for now, I will want to plead with you to assist me in sending this amount of $750 dollars to the Attorney to enable him prepare the affidavit of change in your name, because till the consignment gets out of the security company I cannot take some money from inside due to the nature of the deposit, so that as soon as you receive the fund, we will deduct the $750 dollars from the total sum, and share our percentage, and please be aware that we have agreed to map out 25% for you on the completion of this transaction.

So please go through the documents and get back to me, so we can commence as soon as possible.

May the good Lord continue to bless all your endeavors and guide us to a very successful conclusion, be informed that the consignment will be delivered to you in three days from the day the affidavit of change is prepared.

Yours sincerely,

Kelvin Moka.

Attached below are the documents and even the photograph picture my late father took the fund before depositing the fund in the security volt.
Sent: Wednesday, 19 September 2007 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: These are the documents.

Hello Sir,

In the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, i have to trust the kindness in your heart and look forward to making this a smooth transaction, i do have a few questions that bestow me however. I do not know this person i am sending money to so i will need all his details including identification, could you please source for me the following so i can make arrangements with my finance manager for the payment.

1) Full name of the recipient.
2) Address of the recipient.
3) Identification of the recipient.
4) Bank details of the recipient.

Also sir when i come to those subjects it reminds me that i do not have any information about you, how are we to execute a transaction of such magnitude when i do not know who i am dealing with, please kindly send me photo proof of yourself as i would like to know i am indeed dealing with a man who is pure in his intentions, please note that to prove you are indeed the person i have been communicating with you need to have a reference of our "secret code" which i will not repeat for security purposes if you can send me a photo of yourself holding a sign showing our code this will be satisfactory.

Your business partner,

Marcus Rook.
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 8:50 AM
Subject: My ID card.

Dear Mr. Marcus,

Greetings in his holy name in whom we live and in whom we trust, and thank you again for your Godly willingness to bring this transaction to a very successful conclusion, and let me reassure you that this transaction will remain in our memory to both you and I,that we will live with till our Lord Jesus tarries.

The Attorney’s name is BARRISTER KOJO BOATENG, so due to his tight schedules he advised you to send the money with the name of his secretary,

MR.NTATA ANTHONY, through western union money transfer to ACCRA-GHANA, which is all they require from you when you are sending the money from your country, so it is when it gets here in Ghana, that I will go with the lawyer’s secretary to the western union office to receive the money with the informations that you used in sending the money like the MCTN number, name of the sender, the amount and maybe question and answer for the receiver to answer and the country the money is been send from, so in this regard, you don’t need any bank details of the receiver, you only need to send it through western union money transfer and forward the informations to me, because as soon as you send the money, it will reflect in the western union office here, which will enable the lawyer’s secretary receive it same day to enable the lawyer get the affidavit of change done in your name the same day, and I will immediately send the original copy to you which will enable you receive the consignment when they arrive.

Please include your full name and address where you will want to receive the consignment when you are sending the informations, because that is the information which the lawyer will use in preparing the affidavit of change into your name as my business partner and the beneficiary of this consignment.

So in respect of knowing more of who you are dealing with, like I told you brother Marcus, I am a God fearing person[riiiight.. im gonna send you cash coz God told me so..] and it is only when we come to meet face to face that you will know the kind of person I am, and for me standing with our secret code and take a picture with it, I will say it will be a little bit difficult for me due to some little financial problem, but I am sending you my National ID card, because my international passport was burned when our entire house was completely burnt down during the political crisis in my country, so I will attached my ID card for you to see me in person, because it still the same me whom you will meet face to face on our final completion.

Therefore, May the good Lord who have brought us together see us into our final victory, as I wait the informations.

Yours business partner,

Kelvin Moka.

Attached below is my ID card.
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: My ID card

Hello Kelvin,

I am sorry for the delays however i would like to get this transaction moving ASAP, it seems to me that you are very un-cooperative and you are not willing to help, I’m sorry to hear about your financial situation however if you are not able to complete a simple verification process then our partnership will have to end, my funds can be much better spent elsewhere, if you are unable to provide me the photo as a simple token of trust then I’m afraid our business is done.

When i get back to the office on Monday i will ask my secretary to cancel all pending payments to MR.NTATA ANTHONY.

Thank you and good luck.
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 4:26 PM
Subject: I will ever remain co-operative with you.

Dear Mr. Marcus,

I bring you greetings again in the name of our Lord Jesus, and it is not as if I am un co-operative with you, because if am not co-operative in my consignment and to you how then do we move on in this transaction.

I only explained to you that for the shortest time, it will be a little difficult to take the picture and send to you at the same time, because apart from financial issue, our camp is quit a distance from the town where I have to take the photograph picture.

So as long as you have my ID card, I will therefore, do everything possible to go and take the picture with our security code OWDEE SUX and send it to you.

So please sir, do not treat me as un co operative or raise any anger on me, because I will ever remain co operative with you for our final success in this transaction for the mutual benefits of both you and me.

Please pardon me to ask if you received my ID card, if yes I will then go and take the picture with our secret code and send the picture to you.

May the good Lord be with us.

Your business partner,

Kelvin Moka.
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: I will ever remain co-operative with you.

Hello Kelvin,

Thank you for the insight, i did indeed receive your ID card along with the documents that bind you to the consignments, the ID card means nothing as these things can be easily forged, this is the only reason i asked you to send me the picture with the code "OWDEE SUX"

I am happy to hear that you will remain cooperative and do not worry, i am not upset with you i just can't afford to waste time as i have engaged in another business transaction like this and they have already received their deposits for the legal fees, now i am just waiting for the lawyer to complete the paperwork.

A couple of things you need to be aware of for the picture;

1. The picture needs to be a large image clearly showing you holding a sign saying "OWDEE SUX"

2. It can NOT be a small file which is hard to read as i will presume it is forged and our business will end.

3. Time is of the essence, i will notify my secretary to prepare payment details in the meantime.

Your business partner,

Marcus Rook.
Sent: Friday, 21 September 2007 1:49 AM
Subject: This is me with the security code. [Score!!!] Very Happy

Dear Mr. Marcus,

This is me Kelvin Moka holding the security code in the picture.

Thank you and God bless you in all your endeavors.

My best regards,

Kelvin Moka.

[It was a pretty large image too..]
Sent: Friday, 21 September 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: This is me with the security code.

Hello Kelvin,

I have received your picture and I am pleased to say that I am satisfied with it, let us move forward. Because of the size of this transaction I would like to involve my lawyer who will draft a contract binding you and me into this deal so everything is kept clean and legitimate, if you have any issues with me involving any third party please let me know.

Your documents have been archived and I have gone through them, everything seems to be ok. If your co-operation remains the same, I can anticipate the funds to be in your account very soon, in a business venture such as this both parties need to be aware of the risks involved and execute utter confidentiality to ensure flawless closure.

The contract will be a simple statement saying that you promise to send me the funds after I send you the money, your lawyer fees of $750.00USD ready to go and only require the necessary documentation to submit the payment, please not that the preferred method of payment is through EFT (electronic funds transfer) for this I will require the recipients bank account details and the recipients identification.

Will the funds be going to you or your lawyer?

Talk soon,

Marcus Rook.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic