SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Everyone should bait from New York. . .

View next topic
View previous topic

Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we save one state at a time?
My lad of several months has been through 1TV5 several times, both for Western Union payments as well as Money Gram. "She" really doesn't like it and hasn't yet been able to retrieve a correct MTCN Twisted Evil

"She" has somehow decided that it is due to the state I live in. "She" has mentioned this several times:

Quote:
It's Like The Westernunion In Your Area Are Strict Somehow,

Quote:
I Tried To Consult The Moneygramm Office In My Country Concerning This Code,And They Told Me To Direct You Reclaim Your Fund And Go To Another State Because The Verification Code system only important in New-York Because Of The Terrorist Attack Occured In 2001

Quote:
My Dear Sister In Christ, hope You Understood My Previous Message which indicated that any money sent from New-York Will Never Been Given Mtcn Because Of The Terrorist Attack Which Occured On September 2001 In New York,And In Order Not To Waist Much Time,It's Good You Travel To Other State And SPlit And Send The Fund In Your Name Or Any Other Name Through Westernunion Money Transfer For Security Purpose.Go Through My First Message And Go Immediately To The Moneygramm office for the claim of your fund if they cannot give you mtcn.Make Them Understand That Your Sister That Needed The Money Told You She Fill The Verifaction Form And Mtcn Was Not Given And You Need Your Fund If They Cannot Give You Mtcn Or Refrence Number.

Perhaps I can turn her off victims from New York. Very Happy I know, it may be wishful thinking, but perhaps if we all do it. . . we can prevent a victim or two from New York.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an idea. One month, we're all from New York. The next month, we're all from Wyoming. Etc. etc. and so on until they don't like American victims anymore?

I think they're greedy enough to just keep trying until they find one that works. But it could slow them down Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this idea! I could bait as a New Yorker, I think. My responses would probably look like this...

(grabbing myself) "Yeah, I got yer MTCN right here!"

"Consignment box? C'mere youse f**k. I'll give you consignment box."

"Keep yer friends close. And your mugus closer."

How am I doing so far... do I need more talk about guns? Should I complain about lousy subway schedules? Do I need a pinstripe suit?
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure that focusing on certain locations would help as much as presenting a united front that ITV5 really is required 90% of the time for WU/Moneygram. Maybe someone could put together a news article/web site explaining that it's required except from a limited number of WU's with obsolete technology, to be gradually phased out.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't just New York. Use of 1TV5 is a federal law under the Patriot Act. All WU/Moneygram offices in the US are converting to the technology and other countries will soon follow.

You may find an odd office somewhere out in the boonies that uses the old system but those are a dying breed. Wink

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@guineagirl: I agree, and of course I'll tell my lad that it is a federal law, but I'm also getting information like this from my lad:

Quote:
I received $Us4000.From One Of My Client In Your Country Last Week Through Westernunion And They Gave Him MTCN Not Code.

So, I'll have to settle for helping New York for now.

@Obi Wan: Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be shure to give all your lads a "bronx cheer" Wink

Ahhhhh

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal´┐Ż Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima,
The problem is, they will continue to get money from victims sporadically and also from relatives abroad. That's why they make a fuss when we demand ITV5 and/or other modalities. That's why we need to do what we can to convince them it's legit. There is some discussion on the millionaire's forum, but I think we still need more evidence that ITV5 etc. are the real deal. Smile
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I think it's time that some of us posed as mugus and got out there in lad land to spread the message that the and other related systems 'actually work'.

One of our main problems come from the fact that some of the mugus will have other victims from the same area who don't ask for these extra steps when transferring funds to them via WU and $$gram

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic