SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

is this a real company? don't tell me i found an honest lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wifes sick and i have not slept in 2 straight nights...nothing serious tho.
anyway i am to tired to think clearly but seems like i found an honest and helpfull lad Shocked

speechless if it's a real company and hes trying to help my poor uncle i will cut him some slack.......naaaaa Twisted Evil

My name is Barrister Malik Umar. I am a legal practitioner in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile i decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and i felt that you could help me in the distribution of funding that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This funding is closed to be declared UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next of beneficiary of the funding in the bank account.
The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$4.7 Million ( Say, Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US$ ), only.The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary of the funding in the bank account to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. YADA YADA YADA...

SO me thinks....well he just found a possible living realtive Twisted Evil

Dear Mr Malik,

It is with great surprise that i read your mail, I do not know how you got my mail but it is very fortunate you would do so.
I do have a great uncle that we lost contact many years ago, I was still a child back then, the last we heard he was residing in Singapore, where he had a very successful business, he moved all around the far East and Asia, and he used to send us a post card every Christmas, we have not received a card or heard anything from him for the last 4 years and presumed he was deceased.
He had no descendants or wife, so our attempts at finding him have proven fruitless.
Could he be the one??? his name was Johnathan Thomas Fokker and he was 67 years of age 4 years ago, born in Holland, where we live now, but of dual citizenship, Dutch and American. he was born in the 21/03/1936 in the town of Kaaskop, close to Rotterdam
We have tried to obtain a birth certificate, but as the town was completely destroyed by American bombing raids in WWII no records exist.
We tried to get his papers from the American Embassy but as we are not direct descendants , such is not possible.
I have spent over 50.000 Euros trying to find him, through detective agency's, and various other means but to no avail.
And money is no object, for i am a well established scientist, and business man in the field of advanced Titanium Zx2c extra hard breast implants, for which i hold many patents.

I enclose Photo of my uncle for your appreciation.

I am very interested in participating with you. But if indeed it is my uncle i would have to change this deal.
I would let you keep 40% of the money plus an extra 5% for expenses and 5% as a premium for your speed in this mater.

I would also like to enlist your help if possible in order to track down the remainder of his personal fortune estimated at 150 million us that we think is still on his accounts at http://www.dbs.com/home/index.html

We have tried many times but the bank refuses to give us information claiming that we can offer no proof of direct relationship.
We are prepared to compensate you and your efforts should you be able to assist us.
If you could offer proof that the money is indeed in the said bank and be able to help us get the money out, we would, pay you 10% of total amount.

If you are only able to supply some proof of money at the bank we would also pay you the amount of 50.000 Euros for the proof.
I only request the utmost secrecy on this matter.

My uncle was a part owner of many companies in aviation, http://www.fokkerservices.com/ this is one of the companys of the familly.
My great gandfather was Sir Anthony Fokker, the founder of Fokker Aviation.

Please answer ASAP.

i sent him a photo of my poor uncle too

But then he answers...and in good english too well better then mine anyway

Dear Fred

Thank you for your mail, it was very emotional, After going through your mail, i brought out the file of my late client,checked and crosschecked to see if there are similarities between your Uncle and him but met a brickwall. The only similarity is the name Fokker. He is Mr Alexander Curtis Fokker and as my client, i have gone through the files and all the relevant documents and the only money he left is the $4.7m which is presently awaiting claims.

With your experience , i will appreciate if you can assist me get this money before it is appropriated by the bank as unclaimed deposit, if you are willing to assist, please contact me by mail so that i can tell you precisely what to do and how we can achieve this before 14 working days.

As regards the whereabout of your uncle, i will advice you to contact a very reliable investagation agency that knows more about these situations, the agency helped in locating missing persons in Asian countries, aftermath of the Korean crises and Japanese/China wars, it has contacts even in DPRK . The name of the firm is : ASIA SECURITY, the email is :[email protected] , Contact Person is Phillip Maguire. if any body can help, they can, they are tested and discreet.

I await your response.

yours faithfully

Barr. Malik Umar

it looks suspicious...then i decide to google the site...http://www.asiasecurities.com/

and it looks real....what about that...a helpfull lad Shocked
had to grab myself not to pee down my legs from laughing so hard Laughing

thats strange i write pee down my legs and it apears passport???
but when i edit its correct...hmmm pee wee
whats with this passport thing???

Last edited by Frederick Fokker on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frederick, there is no company the lad has given you called, Asiasecurities, all the lad has given you is this email address, which is a free email address from www.mail.com

[email protected]

The part before the @ in an email address means nothing at all, only the part after the @ means anything. For example, if I mailed you from [email protected], would you think I was the president if you Googled it and got the White House website Wink

This site:

www.asiasecurities.com

That is a parked advertising portal page, it's nothing to do with Asiasecurities in the email address.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i should be in bed i 'm way to tired to make sence of anything...so the lad is gonna try to double dutch me...lol

cool

thanks
hiting the sack now
Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll also soon realise that "honest lad" is an oxymoron. There's no such thing as an honest lad... if they were honest they wouldn't be lads Very Happy.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iayyyks i was way too tired last night Very Happy

i guess a couple of hours sleep do wonders for my peanut of a brain.

thanks guys.

i did not even realise that he was biting my script by giving me that mail.

i think i going to try to get him to concentrate on my missing uncle and make him leave his script just to see what happens.

Mass mail is apreciated so as to keep him busy.

[email protected]

i would also like some feed back on is IP location as in Gmail i cannot seem to see how that is done.
thanks
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frederick Fokker wrote:
i would also like some feed back on is IP location as in Gmail i cannot seem to see how that is done.
thanks

More ways to find headers than you could ever hope for!
<http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118787>

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks @otterfan don't know how i missed that.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic