SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scammer confess right away- mugu needs money-update 9/17

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent been baiting in a few months. I am back at the university and so I decided to do some baiting on my extra time at the computer.

Anyhow... back to the real questions. After sending my standard NERV Church reply to my spam mail I received the following:

Dearest in Christ Gend0 1kari,

Thank for your E-mail,Dearest in God I want to confess my sin and also to tell you my vision,which i don't know how to start,I am from Nigeria.
First,I want you to know that i am a fruder for about three years now.and i have call of God in my life,Presently I'm married a serious Christan sister who also have to call of God.But we don't know how to start as their is no help.

My wife mother is a minister of God and my Senior brother is also a pastor,My father is also prophet of God almighty.

I want to serve Jesus Christ all my life time with my family,So dearest in Christ Gend0 1kari what did you advise me to do,Am ready to do this work of God with my wife and my household.

My Number in *****************

I wait your response today

From (long nigerian name)

What do I do in this case? go ahead and tattoo this new NERV convert? Something tells me i shouldnt. So i am asking the wise ones at the eater for their ideas.

best of Regards.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.

Last edited by Yakuza on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would go with it for a little while, make up some stuff about what he should be doing for God, etc. - he'll probably turn into an internet beggar and ask for money that way. once he does that i don't think you'd have any reason to feel guily going for the tattoo

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this lad is just begging to be baited -- hard. Tell him you have a friend who is a pastor and then set up an email box for your pastor character. Get the guy doing everything you can to have him initiated into your church.

If you doubt that he's really a scammer, bait him from a third account and see if he will play.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that he's admitted to being a scammer doesnt mean he isnt a piece of shit - tattoo his arse!

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a dream lad...... Abuse the crap out of him for all the vics that have suffered to him in the last 3 years.

pony pony Mortar x18
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Be frank FiveForces and speak your mind. LOL.
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here... This mug says:

Quote:
My wife mother is a minister of God and my Senior brother is also a pastor,My father is also prophet of God almighty

Yet he "don't know how to start"? What utter rubbish. If he truly wanted help becoming a "Man of God" he has plenty of resources right there in his own family.

Just a different hook for an age-old scam in my humble opinion. Administer the tattoo.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how much he makes, old vics e-mail addies, how the scamming system works, etc. Anything that could prove useful!

B-S

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Nice opportunity! You can pump him for info, how long, how much, how many, and keep him working to get into your good graces.

Give me a T!
T!
Give me an A!
A!
Give me another T!
T!
Give me another T!
T!
Give Me an O!
O
Give me another O!
O!

Whats that spell?!

tatooo

Whats that SPELL!

tatooo

WHATSZ THAT SPELL!?!?!

TATOO!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea ^^^ pump him for any information you can get, he could prove useful.
Then apply the tattoo Twisted Evil

@Dr Stephen
Nice to see another Doc on the board Smile

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a Doctor of Female Lower Anatomy, specializing in oily discharges..... None of my lad(ette)s respond to that, though I am working on getting an unpostable trophy.... Twisted Evil

What's your specialty?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
[...]
WHATSZ THAT SPELL!?!?!
TATOO!

Close, but no banana Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dr Stephen

Anaesthesia. So no comedy potential there, i'm afraid. I like your idea though, i think i read a post from you a while ago. With a post from a mod saying "Please DONT post the trophy" I laughed my a** off. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Close, but no banana

Um, well, I was, uhhh... spelling in "lad speak"....

Good job catching it... um, Zen... I was, um, well, just trying to keep you on your toes.... Embarassed

@Dr Wiggles, My esteemed colleague in Medecine, it is well known that Anaesthesiologists have extremely deep pockets. That cuts out any disbelief behaviours. I keep losing my ladettes when I ask them to have an internet based examination. It seems they only want me for my money, and not my technical skills...

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yakuza

There is only one way your mugu can prove that he has repented and is willing to seek God's forgiveness.

A test of faith is called in this case. A ritual ceremony is the only way that God will accept him.

1. A Holy ritual

2. A tattoo

If you need a co- baiter just PM me Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think someone already mentioned that the lad says his whole friggin' family are ministers, but he doesn't have a clue on how to go about being one himself?????????????

I think this lad needs to rpove himself by quoting his favorite verses (from memory) as the tattoo is applied- and if he missspeaks, maybe he'll get it right on the 2nd tattoo Wink

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, he's taking a rather clever route. Somebody might just send him money to put him on the straight and narrow. You know how much Westerners (Americans anyway) love those who confess their sins, go into rehab, etc. In fact, that's a good idea, you could ask him to set up a scammer rehab program.

That's all assuming that "fruder" means "frauder" and not some sexual kink.
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give me a B

Give me a S

Punch him in the face with a knuckle duster. Convert him to a
heathen.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza wrote:
What do I do in this case?

Well, first you need of course a detailed confession from the lad. Everything about his scamming habits, false identities, victims, cash earned. Depending on the outcome and the number of obvious lies you can then introduce him to your rituals or not. Perhaps his sudden change of mind is just a cunning way to get money from churches. Sympathy first and donations for a better life later.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Perhaps his sudden change of mind is just a cunning way to get money from churches. Sympathy first and donations for a better life later.

I know his sudden change of mind is just some more scam. I can smell it! It smells likea mixture of bad fish and cow manure, to me....

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^and in your proffession, you would know this smell well?

Pretty Rose

pony
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply:

--
Dearest Gend0 1kari,

Thank for your E-mail,Dearest i have scammed up to 6 people since i started it.and we have collected up to $8,000,I also want you to know that am working under person and he is the one in-charge of everything.

Each time any of this people pay money he will give me 40% of the money and take the balance.

So there i can confess to this people,but i don't have the money to pay them even $10 i don't have with me.Now what did you want me to do about this???i needs your advise because am afraid of God anger upon my life.

Thank for your promise to help me in my ministry,Is only God knew why i get in contact with you.And i pray that his will will be done in my life.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

--

There you have it. This lad is going to suffer for those 8,000 dollars!

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask your mugu if he has scammed incremento@ gmail Laughing Laughing

I want him to send me a letter of apology

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ an apology? I want his head on a platter. Could you ask for a list of the people he has scammed and how he did it?
we'll pay big bucks for the info, by WU of course!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and in your proffession, you would know this smell well?

umm... well, actually, yes...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic