SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mugu was attacked by "assasine"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably the most creative email I have received from this mugu. I guess he's picked up a few things after years of being b8ted...except he's still clueless about baiting per se. Twisted Evil I think the attackers were probably former prison cell mates. Laughing
Quote:
Hello Carlos.

Thanks but is quite un-explainable,it was quite a suprise to me and to my entire being.

I have never seen such a thing since my birth to date and even to this moment i can not tell why and what it was for as the person who are caught have never been able to open up with the information of what have prompted such an attack.

I lost word to explain how some one could be a target without a reason ,i have not had any resent case clash in the high court with any Attorney or sobut this all seems to me a setup.

Just on my way for an invitation to the Visa Office in Accra Ghana ,not really out of my nation ,i obtained permision for a short break and have to drive down to the major City for a flight to Ghana.

On that fateful day all i can recolect was that i came down from the car walked into a friend office just to keep one or two instruction with him of what he has to help me do .

And after i left the office i parked the car with him took a taxi for the airport but about 150m to the airport ,the taxi had a flat tire and on the course of the change of tire ,all i had was ,your lugage Sir ,i said mine ,the next man griped my two hand back and the other short down my taxi driver ,i excaped death that was all i know .

I could not tell my position till after two day in the hospital ,i asked the man by me what was wrong ,he said i was molested by some assasine but the police intervained and saved me .

I can not really say what till moment ,i will say more as i hear more from the withness who has promise to tell us what she saw clearly on that day .

Say my regards to Ilyk.

My Love always .

Johnny

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been watching too many B movies! hehehe Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I guess it's official then, my mugu is lying to me Embarassed Well he can forget about getting a get well e-card. Evil or Very Mad

On another note, does that sound like the plot to a movie you've seen? I'd like to ask him about it.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe "Killers From Space." hehehe Laughing
Be sure to give him a bit of sympathy for his "molesting," and ask if the
"witness" has contacted him to tell him what really happened to him. Smile
This guy seems to have a wild imagination! Keep him off script, and telling his long winded stories. Then, it's less time for him to scam.... Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he enjoyed the molestation aspect, it was being rendered unconscious he probably had a problem with. I will be sympathetic of course, but there will be no e-card. Laughing I'll mention the movie too hehe.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the police will pay him to recreate the crime scene on camera Laughing. We can get Bombardier's stuntman to come and provide assistance Very Happy.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea Red. I like it alot Twisted Evil I'll try my best to pull it off.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic