SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Another "How Low They Will Go" thread...

View next topic
View previous topic

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is for all of the lad huggers out there...

Red is baiter, blue is checklad.

John,

I have to take my little daughter for her leukemia treatment today. I
want you to know how greatful I am to you for this job that you have
given me. You can rest assurred that the balance of your money will
be transferred via moneygram just as soon as we get home from the
treatment center. I have been so worried about her health and this
job is making it possible for me to afford the treatments that will
save her life. Please keep her in your prayers if you are a praying
person, John. Do you have any kids?

Amber

Dear Amber,

What is the position of things, hope the treatment went well ? Please i need an update as regards the transfer of the money via money gram.... send me all information used in effecting the transfer

MONEY GRAM TRANSFER :
SENDERS NAME ...
SENDERS ADDRESS...
AMOUNT SENT...
RECIEVER NAME ...
RECIEVER ADDRESS
MONEY GRAM CONTROL NUMBER....

Regards,

John

treatment did not go well she will be hospitalized 4 several days pls be patient i am using friend cell phone in lobby of hospital now i cant leave daughter to go to wu will send $$$$ asap when daughter better thnx

Dear amber,

Please i want you to know that i understand all you have said but please go and send this money today my agent needs it for my business use...

awaiting my WARNED tag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now now....he has a point! I mean, sure leukemia treatment is important I guess (though it sounds like a made-up disease to ME) but he needs it for business use.

Don't you understand?

Business use. For business.

I'm sure your daughter will understand.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Friday. He obviously needs your money for his weekend toots, hence his rather abrupt bedside manner.

Tell him your daughter died suddenly and then see how really sympathetic he really is.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You better watch it b4 he fires you for insubordination or general slacking. Doesn't sound like he's going to tolerate you refusing to go to the WU office b/c of a little Leukemia situation SHEESH. Greedy, heartless mugu. Hope you show him no mercy.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to clarify that the above emails are only a brief snapshot of a long and convoluted baiting scenario - and my daughter's illness was first mentioned in about the second or third email. He did actually express more sympathy in the past also.

He's whining about the WU transfer when he's already got a bank transfer in the works. And he's checking that nifty "tracking tool" about ten times a day Laughing

Of course, by the time it is rejected by the bank he will probably already be aware that his account has gone belly-up courtesy of Alan Wink

I think this guy might end up being my first performer before all is said and done. But, for now, I'm not answering him until Monday. At which time he will learn that my daughter took a turn for the worse and passed away.

And I have used most of "his" money to pay for desperate treatments to save her life.

EDIT: I forgot to clicky the mask button earlier Embarassed

Last edited by bearkat419 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My deepest sympathies...

>whew<, Any latent lad hugging tendencies (I do moral calculus over unpaid parking tickets) are gone. What a scummy piece of $hit.

I am still sometimes shocked by the actions of the "scarmers" and "fraudstars".

This is truly despicable.

Whatever you do to him is not enough.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prime example of why we bait these b4st4rds....

I wonder if he would be more sympathetic if you told him you needed your daughter's signature to withdraw some money from a trust fund you had set up for her? Wink

Of course, you would re-deposit the money once you were repaid.....

Why, he might even be willing to wait until she regains conciousness, send her flowers and get-well cards every day.....and who knows..............maybe even organize a Walk-a-thon in Lagos on her behalf??

Skewer the pr1ck,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A Walk-A-Thon in Lagos hmmm...I like that idea Twisted Evil I must figure out a way to accomplish that. My Indian mugu would do it, but I had other plans for him, but this idea is very intriguing to me.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thetite: You could call it "Lads Against Leukemia" Smile

Wouldn''t that be fitting, as a Reverse Mortgage broker, to solicit lads to raise money for his/her clients who are in hospice and willing to sign away their houses for some comfort during their last days......
Oh wait, that would be cash baiting, which is a no-no Sad

Unless the money were donated to the real Leukemia Society????

Hmmm...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Really I was just thinking more along the lines of a nice big banner & the whole church congregation walking somewhere...like maybe to the train station to greet me. P4stor R4mesh's last pics were sorely lacking in church members & geese. Now that I think about it, I'm quite upset there were no geese in the pics. Evil or Very Mad

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walkathon in Lagos... me like, me like Laughing

I bet it could be done... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Walkathon would be in Guntur D1strict, 1nd1a. OHHH I forgot, my mugu already sent me detailed rail maps of the area about 4 months ago. I should put that to use. I could have him to walk from the church to the train station w/ the banner. But I don't know how far the train station is from the prayer house. If it's 2 blocks away, that's not much of Walkathon. I'm gonna think about this, I want a Walkathon!! Laughing I have a mugu in Lagos or somewhere in Nigeria, but he's not set up for a Walkathon. Evil or Very Mad

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're probably aware that in both N1ger1a and 1nd1a, there are local organizations that will pay Walk-a-thon organizers for their time.
I think the pay is based on how many people they recruit for the event.
Most require photographic evidence as proof of deed.

Have fun Smile

LaBrea

thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing As you know NOTHING can get accomplished without photographic evidence. It's amazing how a few photos can get you tens of thousands of dollars.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I know that before my charity send thousands of dollars via WU I like to see some photographic evidence to prove it exists. Standard business protocol....

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
Lynette Fromme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a good one going. The scammer is posing as an abused Islamic woman seeking to leave her husband and make off with his $$$. I decided that my character, $us@n, should be richer and even more abused than the scammer. $us@n's abusive husband, Ch@rle$, has found her secret email account, and has told the scammer that $us@n "sleeps with the horses" for every email the faithless $us@n gets from the scammer. Recently Ch@rle$ has escalated and promised that $us@n will get 10 lashes for every future email she receives. Let's see if they're heartless enough to continue to try and enlist Ch@rle$' aid. I suspect that $us@n will need medical attention soon.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic