SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Frumpy, consider $1500 a deal! Didn't he originally say he was being paid $50,000 to off you? Now he says you can live in peace for $1500! What a bargain! Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He better hitch-hike...
Arthur, you are right. Ask Er1c if he WU�s this small amount to D4m4 so he can get a plane ticket, I will reimburse your full expenses with 2000 UNITED STATES DOLLAR ONLY.
(As of today, 2000 dollars equal 1358.6 euro Smile )

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this:

Quote:
Since they have gone go and send the money to me with the NAME.below

That K1ngsley guy again, BTW.

So, was El1za's prized red MG set ablaze? Let me know because that'll be the trigger for a massive rant before she pays up...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has gone very quiet today. Almost too quiet.

Maybe it is time for R4ym0nd L Y4cht to stir the pot again! Very Happy
Quote:
Dipsh.t,

I hope you had a good Christmas with the money I sent you. I see by the internet that you got it okay. I just got back from Miami. I had a few jobs there and made almost $150,000 over the holidays! It is a very Happy New Year indeed! Can't wait to see what else is out there for me. I am traveling to New York later this month.

See ya, Buttwipe!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my characters have been giving Cli40rd a hard time. Mr Y0ung3r is to busy to "get back to him" and he has to deal with his personal assistant, Sus4n J4cks0n. The personal assistant was instructed to get the name of the person who hired Cli40rd and the amount of money paid. If the information is credible and leads to the arrest and conviction of this person, a large reward may be given. If the information is not supplied then all correspondents are to be cut off.

I figure the personal assistant will eventually disobey her bosses orders. I am wondering if he will try and set-up one of his co-conspirators in the states to take a fall. Maybe someine can create a character to take this fall. I am not sure where I am going with this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quote:
Since y0ung3r is not ready to contact me maybe i start with you first and i will go straight to his wife and get her killed ok.
I promised to use ACID on his wife and you SUS4N J4CKS0N thereafter set his apartment ablaze ok.No matter the security hired in the estate won;t make any difference ok so get prepared to face the stress and pain

Quote:
Mr. 4vrus,
First off, don't threaten me. I don't have any control over Mr. Y0ung3r. I just work for him. Mr. Y0ung3r wanted me to find out what this is about, which you have failed to tell me. I still have no clue as to what, if anything, you want. If you were paid to hurt Mrs. Y0ung3r, then why are you telling us?

Quote:
I will see that I hurt all you both since you don't want to compensate me to forget about killing you.

Get back to me...

Quote:
Mr. 4rvus,
I have talked with Mr. Y0ung3r and he asked me to find out the following. How much were you paid and who paid you?. Just to let you know, Mr. Y0ung3r has instructed me to cut off all communications with you if you do not answer those two questions.

In our discussion Mr. Y0ung3r left me with the impression that a large sum of money or a reward may be offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those who offered you this money. If the information you provide is credible, I doubt you will ever have to work again.

Let me know if you are willing to cooperate, if not, there is no need to reply to this email for I will no longer be in communication with you per Mr. Y0ung3r's instruction. Y0ung3r Enterprises does business in many countries. If the person that offered this money to you resides outside the U.S. we may need your assistants in convincing them to come to the U.S.

Quote:
Ask mr y0ung3r this simple question if he has any problem with anyone.

When he come up with my demand then i will provide him with DVD of our transaction over how to kill mr y0ung3r and he will certainly see the face of my client who want him dead.
Get back to me

Quote:
Mr 4rvus,
You did not provide the information requested. Per Mr. Y0ung3r request I will no longer correspond with you. If you change your mind and decide to cooperate please provide the information requested and we will proceed from there.

@mguru.....Maybe J0hnee can email Cli4ord (aka d4m4) and ask how the Y0ug3r thing is going. That may stir the pot a little
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ambush7 wrote:
to get the name of the person who hired Cli40rd...Maybe someine can create a character to take this fall. I am not sure where I am going with this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Well, there are one or two hitmen who may have cheated him in the past. As it looks now, hitman "4hm3d" is out of the race. So maybe he will make up some details to dispose him if "4hm3d" he tries and sends death threats to HIM?
Of course, you can hardly suggest this directly...but it could lead to some interesting police-like emails which I am sure no lad will like Smile
(because there is a real 4hm3d-lad out there whose details can very well be used)

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this just in from Cliffie

Quote:
Go to hell you are only endanger the life of mr y0ung3r c01e i won't
talk to you sus4n hence forth ok.I advice y0ung3r to talk to me
himself ok.

Get back to me

He dosen't want to talk to sus4n but then he writes "Get back to me" Confused Of coarse I will get back to him with a little carrot but he will have to wait awhile.

Last edited by Ambush7 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The possible safari is becoming more of a possibility. Cl1ffy sent this to Put3y, the lion tamer:
Quote:
Ok, how far have you gone for the search for lion in africa i guess you ought to be on your way now the is when you should have access to all assistance from where you are going in africa.

And i when to remind you on the balance of the money left to spare you life ok, u just only droped 600usd fpr the delivery you are left with 2400usd ,so that i can guaranttee your safety in africa with some of my boys.
Get back to me

WOW! Put3y's life was worth $50.000 US. Now it is only worth $3000. Must be an After-Christmas Sale.

Put3y replied:
Quote:
Can I bring it with me when I get there?
If not maybe a visit from a Yankee Partner named Pr4l1n3 from Dallas could get the money and send it to D4m4.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy the novel writer got back to me, with a new twist in his scam book: blackmailing me by telling my "boss" where all the money is I have taken out off the cash register! How incredibly stupid can he be! He really must be damn successless if he believes so much in my crazy story. If I tell him Santa Claus took your last WU money then I guess he will still believe me and write "ok now give me the rest of your Christmas dinner ok send it to 0kr1pa blablabla getbacktome" Rolling Eyes How low can you go.
Quote:
4. Jan. (13 Stunden)
Ok, i guess you don't wanna save your life and you don't need guaranttee to your work i can tell the manager of where you work about how you steal the money which supposed to be used for for the less privillage.

that you sent it all on how to clean off your backmail scandel.And i will also scanned copies money you have sent to redeemed your image,i will also tell them how you send three video laptops and three mobiles sent.

This is your last chance you have to make the payment of 1500 euro now to silent the whole hussel and make sure you send the money yourself and the location must be nigeria ok.

The name again 0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y
TEXT QUESTION:WHO
TEXT ANSWER:A FRIEND
AMOUNT:1500 EURO

Get back to me

Any ideas or suggestions for modalities? Sending it to be collected by S1mb4 S4f4r1 Ltd. because I just happened to receive another terrorizing call again by Er1c/J0hny/whover wants me you can have me Laughing
T4p�s answer:
Quote:

I will get back but PLEASE don�t tell my boss anything. I will get the money. TELL THEM NOTHING. What shall i tell my family?

Arthur, use him as lion food! I begin to hate this scumbag...

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Dama

The lion tamer mugu is job is looking good, he is arranging to send me tickets to Africa, he keeps changing hes mind about where he is going to find the lions but he is very serious to go.

How are the mugus going there is still no money from them,the Y0ung3r mugu should have pay long time ago, get back to me with a mugu update,ok

i will get more details on this lion taming safari and let u know ok

Bye
Johny

Arthur, I have deliberatly left your safari choices open for you, let me know when you send me the tickets and where they are for and I will meet up with you in Africa.

Ambush, I asked the question for you so lets see how he goes with it.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy got back after a long break:

Quote:
I have told you that since the soldier have gone,where is my money send it now because i can explode you this time around ok.You have the payment information
get back to me

My reply was short:

Quote:
I sent the money to that j1de0ff0r prick just like you said, douchebag.

Dollar chop is on!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ambush, I asked the question for you so lets see how he goes with it.

Thanks Mguru. I am curious as to how he will respond. Again, I am playing this by ear. I was also curious to see if he would stab a guym4n in the back. Y0ung3r has an out...his employee.

I can see in the future dollar chops, mis-information, mis-directing funds to say a Swiss Bank account in SJ's name, the list of possibilities are endless Evil or Very Mad As long as he believes Y0ng3r is rich and a pay day awaits him, I think we can keep him going. I don't want to make it to easy for him though. Smile
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I am waiting to see if he will get the Yankee Partner to pick up the $2400 from Put3y. You could tell him that I am waiting on my security partner to quit dragging his feet and "get back to me". I think Put3y wants to make sure this money gets into the right hands after his last ordeal. Wink

As soon as that happens I will try to get things moving on the safari. I was wondering about S1mb4's S4f4r1. How would Put3y go about booking one?

EDIT_ Put3y just sent tis to Cl1ffy:
Quote:
On second thought, I'd prefer to give the money to you ar one of your representatives personally. I can meet them at the Bull and Finch Pub, 84 Beacon Street, in Boston. Just tell me a date and time to meet them.

I have already got my guide set and ready to go. We are waiting on you. He is sending someone to collect the $1000.00 deposit. I guess you can too.

Also, could you please quit naming you emails "I MUST MAKE SURE YOU DIE"? If I am going to pay you for security, that is not the way to approach business.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Figgis wrote:
Also, could you please quit naming you emails "I MUST MAKE SURE YOU DIE"? If I am going to pay you for security, that is not the way to approach business.

This is a very funny line Smile

Cl1ffy (I believe the alias "Dennis" is a has-been by now...) getting mad, he seems to need traveling money, 2 emails with almost the same content, here is one, no surprises :
Quote:
19:54 (2� Stunden)
I am still waiting for you to turn up with what i asked you to do ok,because i don't have time.
And let me warn you send the money to the Name i gave you.
NAME:0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y
TXT QUESTION:TO WHO
TXT ANSWER:A FRIEND
AMOUNT:1500EURO.

Listen i am runing out of patient ok.waiting to see the senders name,recievers name,location,must especially the MTCN number.
get back to me

I know you are running out of patient but you do not run a hospital so keep cool. You�re having a better career ahead of you, anyway.

May I step in for a moment waving a sign saying :

"Murry Guru�s Hitman Scam Class is going to start at 419Eater University NEXT WEEK. Stay tuned." Thank you very very much, Murry. You, too, put a lot of effort in your draft. It could not be any better.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Cl1ffy:

Quote:
i gave you information to send the money what do you do why sending the money to jideoffor who is jideoffor.
Check your mail you see the informations i gave you send it again ok.
get back to me

[Emphasis added]

El1za replied:

Quote:
For fuck's sake, don't come the raw fucking prawn with me, buttsmear! This is exactly what you sent me last week.
listen bitch u call me sperisode breath agian and u can forget geting more time
yur brother wont be aruond 4 ever
pay up or I send my men in and I hurt yur frends 2 with acid ok
send it to
LOE JIDEOFFOR
AMOUNT 3000 USD
TEXT QUESTION WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER NO PAIN
get back to me
Remember now? Just get your fucking money and leave me alone!

Then he slips up:

Quote:
when do you send the money give me the MTCN number first you scan the payment slip to my boy.
I am the boss ok give the MTCN NUMBER and i wanna know when the money is sent ok.
Get back to me ok.

[Emphasis added]

El1za's not impressed:

Quote:
Just wait a fucking minute � first you don�t know who jideoffor is, then you say he�s your boy! What the fuck are you playing at?

Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4m4 is getting a little more serious. Put3y got 2 emails today without responding. Here is his quote from this morning:
Quote:
Ok, firstly, i will need you cell number to talk to you and tell me what the security is all about ok,beside i need to give you one of my toughess guard to be with you.He lives in ITALY is name is F3RN4RD"S G0M3Z so you have to arrangement for is ticket ok but i wanna talk to you in person they are my boyz ok.
get back to me.
He wants me to tell him what security is all about? I guess that if you are in the business of killing for hire, keeping people safe is not your strong suit!

This afternoon's missive:
Quote:
I need your number to talk to you ok before anything else.
get back to me with your number now as business progresses ok.

Put3y's resonse:
Quote:
In preparing for my trip, I have sold my house and closed out all of my utilities. I shut off my water, electricity, gas, phone, and cable. I have no way to call. I have been setting up my business via email at the Bull and Finch. If you want to reach me, you can call me at their number. I will be meeting my tour guide's representative soon to pay the deposit. I would like to pay your representative as well so I can proceed with the necessary arrangements. I am still trying to nail down the place I will be in Africa. Since I will be paying so much money for this experience, I want to be able to get the most for my money.

Again, I ask you to stop titling your emails "I MUST MAKE SURE YOU DIE". I do not wish to deal with people who talk like that.
I am trying to see how long it takes him to realize he could sent 3r1c Pr4l1n3 to Boston to pick up the money.

Sounds like J0hnny may want to slap at D4m4 for holding up his way back to the homeland.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Austerillia bitch has paid according to Dama,

Quote:
Johny,you have collected the money from that austerilia bitch iight. So i want my share of the deal you never told me anything why?.Listen johny i need money to keep this job going ok jideoffor as collected the money from that dumb bitch and im sure you know about it,why won't you open up to me for some why? johny
You wanna make me think that you are so greedy about this whole shit ok.

No reply sent but obviously I know nothing of it, I may need to contact the mugu myself to straighten this one out.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd quite like to try my hand at this - but where does everyone get their hitmen from? Or is everyone baiting D3nn1s and C0l3man?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working with N4th4n. And if you like to play victim I could set you up with him. Just PM me some info (email, charactername, some background-info, MTCN Wink ) and you get your 100% risky free death-threat soon.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Sent Smile

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need another victim let us know Smile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, more victims are always welcome. Especially US-based (easier to explain, since my character also is there).
Just PM me and I'll set you up. I'm sure he'll be happy to get some new people to play with. Very Happy

So far I have supplied two of my own characters, but since they know each other he's only working one. And I'm taking him on a ride through hell with what I've planned to have happen to my little town...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent Smile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.

I'll contact him right after I made up a little story about how I got your details and then fill you in.
I'm sure he's gonna be happy like a pig in the mud...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's what I sent him:
Quote:
Hey N4th4n,
how's it going? How was your weekend?
It had a nice time out with my friend. Caught quite some nice fish.

After I came back I checked decided to clean out my desk and found something you might be interested in: New victims.
I have two more ladies for you.

S4r4h J4m3s0n (...@...): She's an interesting girl. And might have quite some money to transfer. She lives in Woking, UK, is 32 years old, and here's the hammer: She's a politician who at night works as a pole-dancer! Also she has a cat named Fluffy.

M4ry Gr33n (...@...): She works as secretary for Business Solutions, a marketing company. She drives a black Mazda RX-7, is single and lives alone in Scuzzlebutt, Iowa.

If you need more info let me know and I'll see what I can get.

Also here's an update for what's happening in the little town of Hellhole, Nebraska:
Things are slowly developing. After I had people throwing mud at each others laundry it was time to step it up a bit. There's one bitch who's totally crazy. I mean really crazy! She spent a few years in Juniper Hill because she killed her husband with an ice-pick! I had the local retard kill her dog and set a trail to the owner of the gas-station, which she didn't like anyway because he didn't like her dog. Wink

Guess what happened? As revenge the crazy bitch did exactly what I expected: She blew up the goddamn gas-station! Yes, that's right! She totally freaked and blew it up, together with herself!

Burning stuff was flying all around and even set a few other things on fire, the post-office, a couple of cars and even that Chris' mom!
Man, I would have loved to see that, but I got these detailed descriptions from my "partner in crime", and it sounds like it was a great show.

Best regards,
1m4s0n

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic