SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiny,

If you go check out the "Surplus Letters" forum, there are TONS of scam emails in there for you to choose from for baiting, most from Nigeria and other West African countries.

Welcome to Eater. As always: please read the stickies, ask for a mentor, and above all, bait safe. Smile

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
tiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks very much.
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my bait to Mr. Coleman Drang. I hope he answers me, I'd hate to go through life with no hitman. Would be a sad day indeed.

Hitman Contract‏
Sent: Sat 1/26/08 4:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Apparently I am confused. What is this contract that you have out on my life? Is it serious? Should I be worried? The original email said the contract was for $100,000 but being as I am a heroin addict and an alcoholic stricken with cancer, I cannot see how my life would be worth that much. While I appreciate the fact that you have put such a plentiful bounty upon my head, I think you're high balling it a tad too much. Let's drop the figure to say around $25,000. That would make me happier knowing that your employer had gotten back some of his money, instead of shelling out the whole $100,000. Actually, if you want to lower it to about $8,000, then I'd be much happier. I hate for your employer to waste all that money on my life, when I have a couple years, tops, left to live. It just doesn't seem right to me. I don't know how you do business down there, but here in Reykjavik Iceland we tend to negotiate at lower costs then raise the amount so that we don't have to shell out that much money. Again, I truly am happy that my life, to you at least, was worth that much. You've truly made a dying man's life that much better.

Thank you for your generosity, Mr. Murder.

Caleb Josevsky
Reykjavik, Iceland
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry,

Sorry for the delay. RL caught up with me when Cl1ffy dropped out. Yes, the safari is still a possibility. I got this from him last week:
Quote:
Let me ask you something do you wish to work with me as your guide?.for your lion search to tamer if yes tell me what you want from me ok,
Listen like i told you that i am in already in africa ok i will advice you to be wise in anything you are doing in life ok. Talk to me ok i am someone your can trust and i really wanna talk to you on phone so as to make the necessary arrangement ok.
get back to me

Put3y replied:
Quote:
I thought you had given up on me. Your last email and the length of time to this email leaves me doubting your authenticity.

I am still deciding whether or not to work with Johnny. He is most agreeable to my wishes.

What about you?

I will try to get a trophy and a safari from this guy.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, he is still hooked in 2008.
Quote:
28. Jan. (Vor 23 Stunden)
I am waiting for you to make the payment so that you can be safe from this whole thing trust me.
Get back to me

How could you resist?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He even found my first victim character, trying to start her anew. So it is an endless circle on his desk...
To my "Why you again?!!!!?"-outcry, he replied the following, first time for him giving a phone number:
Quote:
18:01 (Vor 3 Stunden)
Do you need help? i just told the plans they have towards you ok i can't stand it that is why i wanna help you don't u understand i dont need anything from you ok.

You are a lady with two kids that is why i wanna help you period.I was tracing them with a friens who told me that they are coming for your life and i had to plead with him to direct them wrongly all because of you ok.

You can call me on this number if you wanna help yourself ok.
+447o4S7623oo i decided to change from my evil ways ok.

Get back to me

Anyone willing to call Superboy, give it a go!

How about him as a "killer" guest for Dan�s next show?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from Cl1ffy yesterday:
Quote:
Listen, i have told you before now that johny is a criminal i have a deal with a german company here in africa ok im just advicing as a brother ok i apologised for those treatening mails i sent you ok.

Dont work with johny is bad and black minded ok.

get back to me

Put3y sent:
Quote:
Johnny tells me the same about you. He has sent me things to prove he is legit. What are you willing to send?

He replied today:
Quote:
I can't work with you because johny is not legit ok i have a good job here ok.I f you wanna work with me no johny or you ask him to be sincere to you and me that all.

Put3y replied:
Quote:
How do I know I can trust you, what proof are you going to give me? After all you had my wife and children killed. What's to say that you won't assassinate me when you see me in Africa?

Slowly working a trophy and then a safari. Could someone bring me a cold one from the cooler? It looks like I may be reeling this one for awhile! Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up, Arthur! it�s always a good sign when laddie has been believing your storyline for many weeks by now.

Regarding me, he has truly changed, I believe he is a good guy now, no more evil ways :
Quote:
15:35 (Vor 2� Stunden)
I just wanna make you a friend ok.
Do you need help? i just told the plans they have towards you ok i can't stand it that is why i wanna help you don't u understand i dont need anything from you ok.

You are a lady with two kids that is why i wanna help you period.I was tracing them with a friens who told me that they are coming for your life and i had to plead with him to direct them wrongly all because of you ok.

You can call me on this number if you wanna help yourself ok.
+447O457623OO i decided to change from my evil ways ok.

Get back to me

Ever called an ex-killer? Try this one Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back...
Quote:
12:45 (Vor 1 Stunde)
Listen, it always hurt when thinking about the past ok but i am a change person now,this is a sin on me right now about i wanna make you feel as good again before those time of troubles.

Like i told that there is a plan on you again that is why i really have to come out plain to you that this is there intention,but i assure that this time it won't happen ok.

Just be feel and tell things the is unpleasant to you.
get intouch with me any time .

I wonder if I should use this...being happy about his conversion. I have a plan in mind...

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed there is still some action in the hitman thread.

Arthur if you need Johny to send anything PM me or I dont mind if you want to send the email yourself from my hitman baiting account.

I may have given you details before but I can provide them again if you wish.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
father patrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherie wrote:
If anyone figures out what MAN SEER is- let me know cause I have no clue????

I think he means --the spotter. Thats the man thats watching you all the time !!!!following you everywhere you go.

He of course is in constant communication with the killer, who only awaits the order to proceed from drang.

I'd pay up if I were you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol this is a wicked thread, I've sent a couple emails out, hoping to get replies soon, I'll add to this thread if all goes well!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
barkeater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting stuff re: the hitman scam. I dodged a cybor bullet recently. It came as a phony "cannot deliver" message asking for a click on the paperclip. Yahoo virus warning clicked in first saying it had been blocked. Obvious reason to double delete immediately.
I wish these guys would come after me...I got a line that has worked with real street thugs, a warning about not getting my blood on them since I have a very deadly blood disease...which is true, by the way. And I really don't give a damn if I live or die and in fact I'm looking forward to it having been a medic who treated people who were dying from what I got. The sooner the better since I'm already pretty sick.
But not quite as sick of some of you guys...in the head that is...I love it here. You guys are a trip. Keep it up.
Blessings to all. Mark, the crazy rev. who chases robbers down alleyways with nothing but his aged and crippled pit bull.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Barkeater, and welcome!

There are some more recent threads to the same subject. Take the addies from there or check the Surplus Forum.

If neither does work for you, from all that I know the original "[email protected]" might still be active Wink as frustrated as he must be

Replace 1 with i and 4 with a and 5 with s. Google has been such a pest recently...

Pillowpants
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a question re hitman baits.

Is it possible to contact authorities and tell them someone by the name "X" will show up at western union asking for a wire transfer in that name with a certain address given with whatever fake control number you gave the lad?

It is extortion, so you'd think the police might care enough to make an easy arrest. I'm totally new to this, but I keep imagining my hitman going to pick up his cash and getting cuffed instead... Twisted Evil
If it's not practical, I'll just have to find other ways to make his life miserable.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The very simple answer is no,

We dont know which WU they will show up at.

Of course if you are able to get him to travel to a particular Internet acfe to meet you then perhaps you could have the authorities waiting for him.

Slim chances but

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic