SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Dama's latest email to Johny, he thinks I am ripping him off, I can honestly say that I haven't recieved 1 cent from any of our mugus, it is nice having him think that way but.

Quote:
Johny,

Listen to me this is a new year ok i can not be working for nothing you have collected more 13000usd from mugus we both worked for and now you wanna have the money yourself the austerilia mugu has just paid you 3000usd to jideoffor in benin republic since then you have't contacted me what is going ok.

Remember i have been asking you for money now the money is with you but for me to have my share of the deal is now your problem we supposed to be glad that they have paid us.Below is the payment formations.

(removed, no gain in posting a dollar choppers name, Yastreb knows who it is)
AMOUNT 3000 USD TEXT QUESTION WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER (removed)

You did this so don't give me any bullshit ok.Just give me my share ok i dont need all we are both partners on this im entiltle to have my share ok.

I need a 1000usd for myself you know i need to get my personal laptop for all this our deadly work remember we dont need using the cyber cafe,i wanna have some other things done ok.
beside my house rent is due i need to pay up and some other outstanding bills ok.

Pls,respond to me i work we you with sincerity of heart so i dont expect all this from you JOHNY.

Get back to me

Very much offended reply from Johny coming soon Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should tell him you just bought a new car, and thus the money is gone. But as a gesture of good will you could send him a tire as his share... Twisted Evil

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m lost...why does he want the cash to be sent to Benin Republic?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually he wanted it sent to Nigeria but someone (Wink) butted in and persuaded Eliza to send it to Benin.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cli1ffy has a new email...
Quote:
>
5. Jan. (Vor 2 Tagen)
Hello

You have the payment information i gave you again this is the name below;

NAME:0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y
AMOUNT:1500 EURO
TXT QUESTION:FOR WHO
TXT ANSWER:A FRIEND.

Listen good, this is the only name you pay the money to ok and don't make me do this and let your Boss know all that is going on and some other numbers of your office,i already have the details on how you misused the less privilage funds so just go make the payment for me to just keep calm ok.My boys is close to your office by monday you will meet the news spread all over your office if you don't send the money today and tomorrow you will lost your job ok.you have limited time and i want your name on the payment slip ok go send the money yourself with the information above.

get back to me

Some long email. Does he want me to prepare travel money for him to Benin Republic, or is this a different one?
My answer, just testing again how low he will go...
Quote:
I AM at the psychiatrist justbecause of you!
Leave me in peace now, you have your money!
Do you want us to die, why? What have I done wrong?
I have only wanted to help people in Africa.
Now why are they threatening me day and night, all the time?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea... does anyone think that the dollar chopper who convinced El1za to sent the money to Benin should email Cl1ffy (cc'ing El1za) taunting him and El1za and saying that he (the Chopper) is now working for 4rthur Put3y or someone like that? Just a thought... if so, PM me for the account the chopper uses.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy thinks my character chopped the payment from another vic:
Quote:
Hello,
who are you tell me so that we can both work together because i know
you just collected 3000 euro from that lady working for the less
privillege home mrs tapr0ane that woman in berlin. i know that you are
working on her so where is my own share.
get back to me

That was not the one I intended to chop (my own vic also paid up yesterday) but I didn't correct him.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FrumpyBB, that is the email he has been using to contact me all along.

Heres the latest:

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
You tell me to go to hell and that you wouldn't talk to me. At the end of this pleasant email you write "Get back to me" What is it you are trying to say? Are you going to cooperate and send us the name and the amount of money you were paid to hurt Mrs. Y0ung3r?

I think we have a communication problem that I feel we better clear up. Mr. Y0ung3r has proposed a $2,500,000.00 dollar reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who paid you to hurt Mrs. Y0ung3r. Cooperation on this matter is mandatory to receive this money. The information you provide must be credible. I hope this email clears things up.

His reply.

Quote:
There is no time to waste so let him get back to me asap.

Get back to me...

SJ's reply

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
Mr. Y0ung3r will not be in touch with you. He is still in Hong Kong on business. Mrs. Y0ung3r has left the Cayman Islands and is at a undisclosed location.

The reality is that you cooperate and disclose the names of the people and get paid or fail in your quest to hurt the Y0ung3r's. You no longer call the shots, Mr. Y0ung3r does and he does that through me.

As far as my safety is concerned I have also moved to an undisclosed location as well. Again you lose. I follow Mr. Y0ung3r's direction, not yours.

I truly don't think you understand Mr. Y0ung3r's wealth, power, or his international influence. If you did, I doubt you would be so foolish as to threaten Mr. Y0ung3r by letting him know in advance that you were paid to hurt him and his family. A very dumb move on your part. You will not accomplish anything If this is a credible threat you will never get within a thousand miles of the Y0ung3r's.

I just got off the phone with Mr. Y0ung3r about a half hour ago and he instructed me to tell you that the reward has been cut from 2.5 million dollars to $1,000,000.00.dollars This is because of your failure to cooperate in your last email.

Further more, he has instructed me to reduce the fee by one quarter (or 25 Percent) every hour you fail to come up with a name. It is 12.00 pm. PST at 1:00 pm your reward will be $750.000.00, 2:00 pm your reward will be $562, 500.00, at 3:00 pm your reward will be $421,875.00 and so on.

The clock is ticking. You need to make a decision soon. One other thing, Mr. y0ung3r has instructed me to reduce the fee any time and by any amount I wish if you disrespect or insult me.

Well, my hard ball may take me out of this one. I figured I would at least do a sort of a chop the dollar, if only by using a clock and a carrot. I do still have a ace up my sleave and that is Y0ung3r himself but I didn't really want to use him just yet.

The best case senario is that he begs me to turn back the clock, but I get this feeling he won't.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in from Cl1ffy inder the title "TALK TO ME":
Quote:
Do you want him to meet you up in USA or in africa so that we know what to do.I think is better he meet you up in africa since time or the next day in africa, So that i can tell you where exactly to pay in the money
so talk to me

Put3y replied:
Quote:
I am meeting my guide's representative her in the US next week. It was my insistance on that so that I can make sure he is legitimate. I prefer to meet you or your representative here as well. If you can not do that I will have to find another security company for my trip.
I wish I could tell this idiot that he needs to use his Yankee Partner 3r1c Pr4l1n3. He doesn't seem to be able to make that connection.

Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now is it just me or does N@th@n appear to be a little bit above the eloquence of a typical lad? Very few mistakes in his writing and surprisingly I can understand all of it Surprised Surely someone hasn't killed him and taken over his role Twisted Evil

Quote:
Sucker, I guess you must have been wondering why it took me awhile to get back to you, well, I went on a major hit and the motherfucker was proving too difficult…but guess what I did to him when I finally got him apprehended? I took him to some location I usually use for shit like that, gagged him, tied him inside a bathtub and filled the tub with some gas before striking in a match…..anyway, enough of my gory details.

Motherfucker, you shouldn’t have some fucking false sense of security cos I haven’t pumped some slug through your fucking brains.
Maybe you should go back to school and learn more English….pro means professional asshat and don’t you try and push me to do what I don’t wanna do, I’ve been kind enough to you already by negotiating with you and if you think you can fuck with me, you’d only have your worthless piece of shit fucking life to loose.

Now listen, you are so fucking naïve, I think you should be living in some Greek Island cos I can’t imagine anyone not knowing what Western Union means, anyway dickhead, you can go to www.westernunion.com to really have an insight what’s all about. I want the 1 grand sent through Western Union Money Transfer and as soon as you’ve sent it, forward me all the necessary information that’d be used to pick it up i.e. name and the address of the sender, amount sent, MTCN, test question and answer. So go to any nearest Western Union location near you and send the fucking money.

As soon as it’s been confirmed that you’ve sent it, I will arrange on how you are gonna get the video tape containing your assassination request. Don’t you try any stupid move asshole cos you are been watched day in day out so be smart and get back to me.

Asshat? I've never been called that by a lad before...

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2891miles wrote:
i know
you just collected 3000 euro from that lady working for the less
privillege home mrs tapr0ane that woman in berlin.

Shame on you Very Happy That was my Christmas donation for Cl1ffy. You robber you.
He is not tired yet :
Quote:
7. Jan. (12 Stunden)
hello t4pr0b4ne,
This is your last chance you come up with the money,i guess you have
make the payment by now and like i told you i said that you should
make the payment yourself and the name to make the payment again is
0KR1KPA K1NGSL3Y,LOCATION:NIGERIA, so go now.

Lastly, this is the day your Boss in office will know about the whole
thing that has been going on,all the content you have sent to benin
they all are in document ok.

I advice you go make the payment now you have just 6hrs from now.

Get back to me

I think he has forgotten by now that it was Murry�s lad who chopped him once. Now you are the one. Good to me. You hitmen are all alike. Very Happy
Too bad only that 12 hours have been gone and not 6...I feel rather tired...well what was that strange flavour in my coffee just now...?

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if nothing else, I may get a interesting email from cl14ord in the morning. I sent the following emails.

Quote:
It is Now 4:00 PM PST. Your reward is now $316,406.25 U.S

and to rub a little salt in his wound I sent this

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
It is 4:45 pm PST and I am retiring for the day. You have failed to contact me regarding the persons name. At 7:00 am PST when I check my email your total reward will be $4228.97 U.S. that is of coarse, if the information is received. There is no way of me confirming what time any information is sent when I am not checking my email. You have lost allot of money over night. Keep in mind that Mr. Y0ung3r is a businessman. To him time is money. If by 7:00 am I have not received any information, I will consider the offer closed and will convey your lack of cooperation to Mr. Y0ung3r.

4pm PST = $316,406.25
5pm PST = $237,304.58
6pm PST = $177,978.43
7pm PST = $133,483.83
8pm PST= $100,112.88
9pm PST= $75,087.60
10pm PST= $56,315.70
11pm PST= $42237.45
12pm PST= $31,678.09
1am PST = $23,758.57
2am PST= $17,818.89
3am PST= $13,364.17
4am PST= $10,023.13
5am PST= $7,517.35
6am PST= $5,638.02
7am PST= $4,228.97

I kind of figured I have nothing to lose. It is amazing how a hourly reduction of 25% can take a mil to $4228.97 in a 17 hour period of time. Too bad he slept through it. The good news is that you lose less and less as the hours move along. Smile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This money degression thingy once proved most fruitful to one of the love lads Very Happy
Lads work harder under conditions of stress.

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^

I am definately winging it. I really doubt this will bare any fruit. He wants to be in contact with Mr. Y0ung3r and I am not letting him have his way. I think if I get over this bump in the road Su5an J4cks0n (the trusted employee) may disapear with alot of his money, that is once Mr. Y0ung3r does get in contact with C1i4ord.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems N4th4n is starting to freak out a bit of what I'm doing to the little town of ...

Quote:
Hey Buddy,
I just thought I should write you a comprehensive email now; I must say I�m absolutely impressed on what you have been doing so far and I do honestly hope we�ll get something to show for it real soon.

1m4s0n, in as much as we are presumed assassin, like I told you before, I thought the whole new idea now is just to get some few dough�s off people and never to have anyone get hurt. It is important to let you know that as long as we have this kind of events that�s happening in H3llh0l3, there�s bound for authority intervention hence investigations which might put our own mission as risk & jeopardy�.not that we�d be caught but they might get to educate those victims and even offer to give them protection which will amount to us not getting anything out of what we�ve labored for.

I�d appreciate it if you can just try in our subsequent dealing not to try and interwoven things which might attract the attention of the authories cos I don�t think this will do us any good. I quite understand and appreciate all your ideas about things but like you once said as regards 4n1t4�s cat, we should try to be nice and human sometimes. And henceforth, I want you to know that the rule of the game is just to get some few thousands of $$$ of people and never to hurt them in any way.
I do hope you�d understand what I�m trying to pass across.

As for the new ladies, we will start work on them soon as I said in the previous email and it�s astonishing that all the victims uses "gmail" and I guess you must have really gone out of your ways to have gotten the lady in the UK, it�s cool and I do hope she�d be an ideal victim. What do you mean by a pole dancer, some stripper tart?

By the way, I thought that maybe I should change my approach to them a bit, I just thought I should tell them now that it�s a fact that I�ve been hired to kill them having been paid a certain amount of money by the contractor and I�m prepared to let them walk if they can double that amount and in return I will unravel who wants them get killed and will terminate the contractor myself before leaving the country - in other words, I�m prepared to play ball with the highest bidder�.how does this sound to you, let me have your own opinion as well.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon, take care and have a wonderful week ahead and be careful buddy.

That comes after I painted out this scenario for him:
Quote:
Also here's an update for what's happening in the little town of H3llh0l3, N3br4sk4:
Things are slowly developing. After I had people throwing mud at each others laundry it was time to step it up a bit. There's one bitch who's totally crazy. I mean really crazy! She spent a few years in Juniper Hill because she killed her husband with an ice-pick! I had the local retard kill her dog and set a trail to the owner of the gas-station, which she didn't like anyway because he didn't like her dog. Wink

Guess what happened? As revenge the crazy bitch did exactly what I expected: She blew up the goddamn gas-station! Yes, that's right! She totally freaked and blew it up, together with herself!

Burning stuff was flying all around and even set a few other things on fire, the post-office, a couple of cars and even that Chris' mom!
Man, I would have loved to see that, but I got these detailed descriptions from my "partner in crime", and it sounds like it was a great show.

He'll make big eyes when he learns that last night the police-station was burned down... And tomorrow or a day later it'll be the church.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been a little slack with the hitmen lately.

N4than has not replied in a week and I have not bothered to ask him why.

Dama on the other hand has been active, he sent me this begging email to add to the last.

Quote:
Johny,

You just stop contacting me all of a sudden.Johny need money for the things i just mentioned in my last me ok.

So, i guess you know what i meant with that.

Johny i m waiting for you to write me back

So finally I replied

Quote:
Dama,

am very upset that u would say that i have all this money from mugus,you think if i had all this money i would be spending this time of year away from my family, beg for food and sleep where i can find shelter.
i have bin save my time in cafe until the lion tamer mugu work out what he is doing,ok

now if you say tha tthey money has bin pick up then who pick it up,how can you lose $13,000, it sounds to me like u need to use different cafe bcos someone there is steal from u,ask mugu to check where money was pick up bcos i can tell you it was not form me.

now i am upset with u but we can not let this oportunity go to waste with lion tamer, he has arrange with me for ticket when he work out where to go but he say he is wait for u, what is happen with u,seems like u dont want this money,u jus want to beg from me and make me eat from rubbish bin,u cant pay for rent, i dont even have a bed to myself so don tell me bout it ok

no get back to lion tamer and dont fuck this up on this mugu cause it is my last chance ok

bye
Johny

Now I dont want him to think that I am chopping his dollar as it may interfer with the safari so if he asks any of the mugus please tell him it was picked up in Lagos to line up with the story of somebody in the cafe ripping him off.

@Arthur,

I think he may be ready to move but I think you need to tell him that you will pay him in person at the camp, you can tell him you have just organised my ticket and I will join you in the camp in a few days, but you will not pay either of us until we are both there.

I dont know where he is getting his money from to keep going but he is whinging that he is broke again so he will no doubt say he needs money for transport, tell him you will have somebody from the camp pick him up from (some location short of the camp, possibly a border town). I can help with a meeting place if you like.

for your safari planning take a look HERE it will show you maps and give details on transportation throughout Nigeria

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as expected I didn't recieve any emails over night from c1iffy so he was sent this.

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
It is now 7:00 am PST (Pacific Standard Time) and I have not received the information Mr. Y0ung3r had requested. The reward amount of $4,228.97 U,S, has now been withdrawn and I will consider this offer closed.

5usan J4cks0n
Personal Assistant
Y0ung3r 3nterpri5e5. LTD.

SJ has done a great job for Mr. Y0ung3r regarding this issue. I think she will be promoted to west coast operations manager with a big salary increase. Of coarse Mr. Y0ung3r will have to replace SJ with a little less competent employee.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:

He is not tired yet :
Quote:
7. Jan. (12 Stunden)
hello t4pr0b4ne,
This is your last chance you come up with the money, blah blah blah....

Can I chop that too pleeeeease ? Wink
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put3y sent this to Cl1ffy:
Quote:
I have my guide line up with a plane ticket.

Listening to my travel guide, I have decided to use you for my security. He tells me you are the best security man around and have alot of experience.

I will be arriving in 4buj4 in a few weeks and will pay both of you when I see you there.

We will be traveling from there to K4n0 and then on to the lion camps.

If you are still interested, then contact me ASAP. Please hurry, as I am really looking forward to getting in there with the lions and I will be leaving near the end of the month to do so.

Put3y has a ticket for J0hnny to 4buj4 where he will meet him at the Cryst4l P4rk H0t3l for payment. From there the two can get tired of waiting on the security guy and travel to K4n0 to the D4ul4 h0t3l. Then, due to the excitement of being close to realizing his dream, they can leave for the camps! Put3y will only pay J0hnny's room, board, and travel until they reach the lions. Then he will only pay the huge lump sum after he has learned how to tame lions and is safely back to the U.S. (maybe)Very Happy

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nate is a little pi$$ed off with me as I sent him the control one number at a time. He now has all eight for the MG but he still threatening to kill me and my daughter. I told him the lady at MG was kinda enough to help me with all my questions. So, if he does go for the MG, I am thinking the kind lady at MG must have chopped it.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks c1iffy is upset and tired of dealing with SJ.

Quote:
You hear nothing from me this is how you go down.

So of coarse SJ emailed him early this morning and told him about the job promotion and big raise thanks to him. SJ is out of the picture and Kat3 3ld3r is on the job now.

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
I received an email from 5us4n J4cks0n and I am not sure what to do with it. I am new here so please understand. I was interviewed by C0l3 Y0ung3r about two months ago. I hadn't herd anything regarding the job so I assumed it was taken.

I received a call from him yesterday evening at 11:30 pm. and was told I was hired for the job as his personal assistant. I live in Miami and was told that I had a 6:00 am flight to Grand Cayman Islands. I was in a panic to get things packed as you might understand. I just graduated college this last summer and this is my first real job position since graduating so I am a little nervous as you might understand.. It took me two hours to find my passport.

I was contacted upon my arrival by the accounting department and was given this email they set-up for me. They also needed me to fax them a signature card and personal information (along with the usual W2 forms) to be on the checking account for C0l3's estates. As you can imagine it has been a hectic day. To make a long story short, ( please forgive me if I am in error) I am trying to understand your email that 5us4n J4cks0n had forward to me. "You hear nothing from me this is how you go down."

I was told by one of the staff that the gardening service was upset because they had not been paid in over a month. I can understand you being upset if this is the case. I am trying to locate the invoices so when my signature card is on file with the bank, I can pay any and all past due bills.

At this time I have been unable to locate any invoices. Again, I am sorry if there is a misunderstanding and I assure you that I will take care of this matter as soon as you can email me a copy of the invoice. Thank you in advance for your understanding. The grounds on this estate are beautiful and I am sure we would like to retain your services.

Sincerely

Well I haven't recieved anymore emails but I plan on sending another one soon. You see, a staff member informed me that Mr. 4rvu5 is also with the company that handles most, if not all the maintenance. I know we are about to have a bad, a really bad, plumbing problem.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I just sent off this.

Quote:
Dear Mr. 4rvu5,
I hate to disturb you but I was alerted by the staff a few minutes ago and was told of about a plumbing problem in the staffs quarters. I have a little communication problem with them but I believe that they suggested that the people who handle the gardening also handle the maintenance. Now I know we have past due invoices with you and that you are upset with the estate but I really need your help.

Could you please come over to the estate first thing in the morning. I am having to move the staff into the main house for the night. I am not sure if you understand the term fecal matter so the best way I can describe the problem is that there are turds coming out of the toilet. The toilet has over flowed and the turds are now entering the hallway. The toilet water is running and I don't know how to shut it off. By morning the whole staffs living quarter may be filled up with turds. Also, there is a large pool of fluid outside the staff quarters. I was hoping this fluid was from a broken sprinkler but I am afraid it might be worse. It smells pretty foul like the turds that are floating in the staffs quarters. Do you know if the property is on a septic tank or a sewer?

Please, please come first thing in the morning and fix the problem and clean up the turds. This is my first day on the job and I don't want to get into any trouble. I don't want Mr. Younger thinking he hired the wrong person. Please help me out.

K4t3 3ld3r
From The Y0ung3r Estate.

I get this feeling that the main house may experiance a plumbing problem as well in about an hour or so. In a single day I have reduced c1iffy from a tough guy to a gardner and plumber. I wonder how he will feel about that? I wonder if he cleans stables as well?
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist....The Y0ung3r Estate Problem Is Getting Worse. Help Is Needed

Quote:
Mr. 4rvu5,
The problem is worse. One of the staff used the toilet in the guest bedroom and it too backed up and started overflowing. There are now turds in the main house. I don't know what to do. The staff quarters is now ankle deep in turds and the guest bedroom is starting to flood. Turds have floated out of the bathroom and are now in the guest bedroom. I was afraid that these turds may enter the rest of the house so I closed the door.

Mr. 4rvu5 I am desperate for advice. How do I stop the turds? We vacated the main house and decided to stay out in the barn tonight only to find out that you have not cleaned the barn stalls. The horse turds are deep in the barn and smelly. We could not possibly stay out there. I know you are upset about not being paid and I understand that this could be the reason you have not cleaned the barn but I am begging for your help. I have no one else to turn to. I sent the staff and security home for the evening. I can't possibly ask them to stay with all these turds around. I will stay in the security shack and continue to monitor this ever increasing problem.

Again, I beg you to come to the estate first thing in the morning and take care of the turds and the plumbing. I will be forever indebted to you for your help..If possible, could we not mention anything to Mr. Y0ung3r? I am sure he would fire me if he finds out. We may need to fix the walls and paint some rooms. I will pay for that out of my own salary. This has been the worse day of my life. Please help me.
Sincerely,

K4t3 3ld3r,
From The Y0ung3r Estate

Now, I was nice and I did leave him a possble black mail if he is smart enough to pick-up on it. I guess time will tell.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N4th4n just lost 8 grand...
But not to me, to an outsider. I've sent him a mail telling him how pissed I am and asking him if that guy works for him because he knew quite some of the details and ripped the money from the vic before it could be transferred. Now the victim is gone and the money is with that guy...

Somebody's gonna be quite unhappy to read my mail.

But there's also good news, because my story about H3llh0l3, Nebraska is developing quite nicely too.
Quote:

Last night there was quite a march in H3llh0l3. People gathered with torches and went through town chanting "Ch4ry0u Tr33". They wanted to burn the crazy bitch, the one that blew up the gas station.
Isn't that delightful? The local holy man, Father C4ll4h4n, hid her in his church and protected her.
The mob dissolved, but they're not satisfied. I'm sure there's gonna be more fun to come.

I know that I'm mixing different King-books together for this (and also add my own stuff), but that only makes it more interesting, doesn't it?

Interestingly he thinks that everything is fine, after I told him "everything is under control in H3llh0le"...
Tomorrow there's gonna be some more chaos...

Mortar

pony pony
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think I am out of this with c1iffy. I get the feeling he cringes at the name Y0ung3r and wants nothing to do with it anymore. I should have been more cooperative. I did give it one last try with this.

Quote:
Dear Mr. 4rvu5,
I am so sorry that I bothered you yesterday. I found out that you are not responsible for the grounds and maintenance of the Estate. Please accept my deepest apologies for the confusion. Our problem is now in the process of being taken care of and It might take a few days to clean up and fix this mess..

This brings me back to the original email. I haven't been in contact with 5us4n J4cks0n ( she may be to busy at her new position) so I am still at a loss as to the meaning of your original message. Please advise as to how I can help you.

K4t3 3ld3r
Assistant, Y0ung3r 3nt3rpris3s. LTD.

I might from time to time have SJ taunt him when she is not so busy. Maybe send him a picture of her behind a big executive desk. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic