SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis is quick with replies

I just got this from him

You gonna make thing difficult for yourself.Just do what i told you.Send the money to MIKE JACKSON in Spain and the location is MARID.

Note:Don't let me use letter bomb on you.Remember that my eyes is on you.Bye

Ever who it was that said Dennis was dumb was definately talking him up, how would any victim actually be able to pay using these details?

Here's my reply

I have just posted off a cheque in the name of Michael Jackson to the
post office in Marid.

I expect it to be there in a weeks time.

Have Michael collect it from the post office there,

The post office here tells me that he will need to provide ID to pick it up.

Now what more can I do for you?

Please tell me who has paid you to whack me off (Just teaching our Mugus the correct use of our sayings), I have done all you asked.bye

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone want to field a call from Denni5? Obi, are you up to speed on all the exchanges today? Denni5 "needs" to call my ex employee, ie the guy that took off with my WU payment of 10 large to Denni5. Or maybe I just sign up for a free number and take a message from Den?

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told denny that I can't be called just yet, which I hope will buy some time to find a suitable number pimp.

And you'll never believe who e-mailed me to see what's going on. Yes, it's T0ny 3rik! The original foul-mouth-sh*t-for-brains-hit-mugu himself, in original character and looking for more. I CAN believe how tenacious these lads can be, but what confuses me is (with hit-mugus) their absolute stupidity!

I'm picturing a cafe full of lads and an oga handing out scripts and assignments. The smarter lads get to pose as lawyers and governors, the semi-smart ones get to be couriers and security directors, the dumbasses get the roles of orphans, widows, etc. Then there's T0ny, who took the short bus in, sitting at the back with his box of (half-eaten) crayons, one shoe untied, shirt on backwards, trying to staple cheese slices together. With a sigh of resignation, the oga hands him the "hitman" script and tells him to get to work.

** No offense meant to any young children or real retarded people who may be browsing this forum.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Obi,

check your bcc email from me today. hope you agree they will
put our pet in quite the panic mode as another 5 large slips through his fingers.

LW

PS: he wants to kill your mother <G>.

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis has a busy schedule :
Quote:
HEY,
HAVE SENT THE MONEY AS I INSTRUCTED YOU.DONT WASTE MY TIME I WANNA GO TO TEXAS TO ELIMINATE SOME ONE MY CLIENT PAID FOR OK.
ACT FAST IF YOU WANNA LIVE.BYE

Well I´d better go to Mike Hawk´s fake WU links then before he walks away to Texas.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'm picturing a cafe full of lads and an oga handing out scripts and assignments. The smarter lads get to pose as lawyers and governors, the semi-smart ones get to be couriers and security directors, the dumbasses get the roles of orphans, widows, etc. Then there's T0ny, who took the short bus in, sitting at the back with his box of (half-eaten) crayons, one shoe untied, shirt on backwards, trying to staple cheese slices together. With a sigh of resignation, the oga hands him the "hitman" script and tells him to get to work.

Hahahaha! There is a certain easy baiting to these guys... None of them respond to my emails at all, though Sad

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Doc,

Can't say I can feel your pain. However, Obi and I are hiring at the moment.
Bad news is as a male Dr. you are not gonna fit our candidate profile. We need a little old lady <G>. Although don't give up hope. Since I'm in a wheelchair there could always be an illness in my future. What's your specialty?

LW

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a Doctor of Female Lower Anatomy, specializing in oily discharges.

My alter ego, of course, is a little old lady.... 89 years old, on a pension, but with a great deal of money sitting in the bank from my 4 predeceased rich husbands.... She's looking for a job, too.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my Dennis what a payment slip is and why he needs it. - I have 2 hours from now... Very Happy
Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST 2HR(MURDERER)

Unfortunately I have no scanner at work and need to do extra hours today. - Now where was the link to the bad WU scans again? (aah, just found the downloaded pic).
Maybe Dennis should FIRST go to Texas and then come back to me...this takes time.
Minutes later I get this :
Quote:
hey
dick head,i have ask the people you said you sent the money and they told me that you did not send the money.i m gonna shoot you if you failed ask you promised tonight to scanned the payment slip.bye

But "tonight" is in 8 hours, not in two...so will I survive to scan it in? Another good question! I´d better ask him first so not to be dead later.
EDIT I am allowed to live on tu get to my home scanner :
Quote:
why did you lie to me that you send the money to the names i gave you. now you can send the money by the 9hr time but any additional time you are a dead person.And must type and scan the payment slip to me you have all informations to send the money.bye

Remember you are understand watch bye

Did someone understand this sentence?!?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nope not me, I dont understand much of what he writes at all, he just does not seem to be able to explain himself clearly.

It's got me beat how the genuine victims can work out how to get scammed with this mugu

Dennis does not seem to swear as much as other hitmen so when he did recently saying I was a rectum appreciating female dog (so to speak) I politely told him that I am a christian and would prefer him not to swear at me. Not that I cared about him swearing but he has not sweared at me again since. Perhaps he will when I tell him I have sent money via moneygram and here is your 8 digit number, no scan of course, I cant, I dont have a scanner out here on my country property

Edited to add latest reply

hello barry,

instructed you to send me the slip after payment and the mtcn number you just mail me only the mtcn number why?.back to me and i though i ask you to paid six thousand euro iight.dont provoke me.

barry xxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
I have sent 3000 euros via moneygram as you instructed

MTCN is 53719587, please dont hurt me

You can pick it up today.

Please let me know you have it and leave me alone.bye

I thought for sure he would swear but he actually seems quite polite for a hitman now and he didn't even mention the moneygram.

I also find it very handy that his emails have a complete transcript of our correspondance

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Don´t know, he is my first one, and i was crowned with a "d1ck h34d"-tag just now Smile
I said I would make him responsible if I spoiled any brain surgical operation this afternoon because I was so afraid of his snipers he must have even at my hospital because how could he watch me otherwise because I was having all my curtains down? Smile No answer on that so far...

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I've noticed a few things about the hitman types. They all seem to be very angry and mentally challenged. Also, everyone that's come up on this board has received an angry letter from Usman (trying to get them to call Ed to find out what a real guyman can do to them.) Despite their big talk to their victims, every single one has been too scared to reply to my threats.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please, no one confirm to Denni5 that you have baited him. Obi & I have a chance for a hitman safari. I may have even been passed up the food chain.
IP's, location and email addy have changed. They have actually seen my money and could almost taste it. <G> Doc, if we can work you in as Obi's little old mother we surely will. Depends on wheather you will have a speaking part or not.

LW

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, scored another bank account to kill today AND my pet now wants to call to talk. He hasn't gotten a cent out of me but wants to waste long distance minutes? Can anyone take the call?

LW

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent our good friend D3nnis to moneygram with an 8 digit number.

Obviously no payday for our mugu.

He replied in quite a civil manner for a hitman and now he has given me a whole month to live.

Of course I apologised for the incorrect number blaming my poor eyesight and begged for forgiveness so I could do it again but I think he has given up on me.

I will keep a track of what you are all up to with him and rebait when the timing is right so I dont take the chance of ruining what Lotto Winner is planning.

Who would have thought a hitman could be so much fun Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Of course not, why putting any idea of the concept of baiting into his needle-narrow mind? Very Happy
Obviously he could not read my WU form LOL, a bit too pixeled, but looked ok in thumbnail size to me Very Happy ...but I still only have hours to live. MurryGuru, you negotiated him up to a month already, I hope he has the same patience with me.
Today at noon :
Quote:
hey,
d1ck he4d,what you scanned is not clear enough so you have to write the receivers and sender name including the MTCN number now.you dont have time.

Right now came a humble reminder. He needs lo learn to be more stoic.

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

> Who would have thought a hitman could be so much fun

Not only fun, this guy is even concerned for my safely. He even suggested I call the police on my former theiving assistant (Obi). I'm his dream however as I refuse to involve the police. Now he has me fowarding any suspicious emails I receive so he can help me not be taken for more money. Sadly, my former assistant grabbed another 5 large and I even got a pic of his man outside my window to show Denni5. Poor Denni5, all he can do is watch in horror as I get fleeced by a better theif than he! I'm worried if Denni5' boss finds out about the 20 large that has slipped from their grasp, we may never hear from Denni5 again. I wanted to send the last 5 large to a legit charity in Nigeria b4 Obi's boys got their hands on it but Denni5 advised against it.

Possible Coming attractions:

Denni5 is gonna safari to find Obi to get revenge & his $20000 back.
Denni5 is gonna safari to hook up with Obi to work with him to fleece me some more.

or

Since Denni5 has shown such concern for my safety and I'm in desparate need of a new assitant...well you never know. I have a friend in immigration. <G>

LW

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the very best of luck, lottowinner! - I might have lost him :
Quote:
Subject : now you must die for wrong mtcn numbe...
Look you here im know gonna give you any space to move because you abused the time that was given to you and now you must die.
the mtcn number is wrong and you must pay for it.goodday idoit.

Does that mean I don´t have to pay no more? Smile

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
goodday idoit.
Where's that little rolling-around laughing guy emoticon when we need him?

I just fired off a "chopped you dolla" message to our friend dennis here, and I'm guessing he's going to be mad as hell. Of course I also offered (again) to cut him in for a bigger payoff, so that should keep him busy for a while. I hope we can make him mad or greedy (or both) enough to take a little trip.

Colem@n on the other hand seems to have twigged on my latest bait. Turns out he's not too crazy about drug dealers. Something tells me he'll be back though.

T0ny has gone quiet too, but it's not his fault since he gets confused easily.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu said he sent me a litter bomb!

So I replied:

Quote:
Hi,
I got a litter bomb today. . Actually I got 3 of them. I didn't scoop it, though. The maid got there first. I'm still in bed after the accident.

Don't worry, I'm sure the cats will send me another soon.

I'm sure it goes right over the lad's head and doesn't educate him - but when he said that - I just had to laugh. I get litter bombs all the time.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, now it's personal. Nobody, I mean nobody sends Eliza a litter bomb. He can't get with THAT and get away with it!

Check out dennis's latest reply to Thomas the traitor.
Quote:
THOMAS CAN WE TALK AS YOU SAID SO THAT WE CAN EXTRACT MORE MONEY FROM HIM.ARE YOU IN CAIRO BECAUSE I WOULD COME TO SEE YOU AND DISCUSS WITH YOU AS BUSINESS MEN OK,

Now we're getting somewhere. He's already off-script, now to get him off character. Of course, I'll let him hang until Sunday or so when I get to the coast. I'm thinking Thomas would fit nicely in the port of Calabar or Port Harcourt.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Obi,

Did you run the IP on his latest? Is that writing style different? Once Denni5 heard my confession of how much cash you are after in my lockboxes and that you have the keys, some boss lookin over his shoulder may be taking charge now. Awful fishy on how fast he wants to meet now. And exactly where you are. Some mugu phones are ringing me thinks.

LW

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just when I thought I had to rinse and repeat with Dennis

Following on from my Yuku post

I gave it one more shot to work with him

I sent this

Come on Dennis

What is this deal

I am a bussiness man of sorts, much like youself I will try different things to make money

What are you thinking of?

I get this reply from him

look i know you but there is something i want us to work together and make sure we come out with good money ok.im working on one mugu so just wait i will tell you what to do and where you can come in ok.

lets just start by working on (my other charactors name) you collected 6000 euro from o,
but you ought to have send me like half payment you collected everything that one is by the way ok.

this is new biz ok.

I replied with this

perhaps we can do some business

I only got 3000 euro from this maga so where is the other 3000

I am sure you could get more from him send him more emails, i think he is scared and will pay more if you keep on him

I used to do hitman scams, I know this kind of mugu

perhaps i could threaten a few mugus for you, i have had lots of practice and to be honest i do owe you that

let me know what you think

Well this is something I wasn't expecting

I am not about to give up by any means but this is completely new to me so I will be asking for lots of help if I can gain his trust.

I will be posting all correspondance from now on so I (WE) can gain as much out of this as possible.

I will also be asking for help as to where to go so stay tuned and please offer advice

I'm going to need it

Edit to add IP address 209.191.91.147

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile my vic charactor got this

Quote:
you just need one last thing to tell you who is after your life, ok and there is a dvd player i need you send you to know who wanna get you killed iiight.bye dennis

get back asap

Dennis seems to honestly believe that the vic has sent money and his dollar has been chopped.

Again, where do I take this one,
I have a charactor on either side of the fence here,
I guess the first thing is to find out where to send the DVD player

Suggestions required after that

My mind is spinning with ideas as to what we may be able to get him to do here, can we get an unexpected safari by sending it to the wrong location.

Wishfull thinking can we get someone to be waiting there for him, perhaps another lad and we can set them against each other.

Like I say, this is new to me and I am handing control over to the masses on this one as it looks too promising for me to stuff up

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NAME
terry talker
TEXT QUESTIONS
for what
TEXT ANSWER
me
Then forget to include the senders name and recievers i gave you.bye dick head

Murderer

How rude of Dennis!

Quote:
have you done the payment before i kill you.

No payment, there are many questions to be answered first.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic