SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hitman is lots of fun,

We have collectively been stringing him along now for about 10 weeks and in that time he has had no less than 5 bank accounts reported (its s guess dont quote me on it) he has made numerous trips to WU and MG, sent countless emails, been on safari and now he is down to his last few dollars, I am sure he is telling the truth about that and he is facing the worst christmas of his probably short scamming life.

He should be very compliant with all kinds of requests.

He also believes in P4rc3l D1r3ct, keep it in mind Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy sent this this afternoon:
Quote:
Since you don't want to believe me let's forget about doing deal together...
Time for me to recast my line:
Quote:
Fine, you little boy goat f****r!

I'll make my money and you piss all over yourself trying to buy Christmas presents!

You tell my why the hell I should give you my money AFTER you tried to scam me. All I want is for you to show that I can trust you. YOU were the one who was trying to SCAM me. And now you want me to just fork over money because you can't even make enough from scamming people to buy presents?

Listen, buttwipe, all I want is some names and addresses in the U.S. so I can go lean on them a little. You do that and I'll cut you in on half. But I am not going to just give you money just because you f****d up your end with me!

If he doesn't come through, I will be emailing both of his email accounts to brag about how much money I made without him.

EDIT- He has just return the email from my second vic Put3y. Put3y replied to his original email by asking "who is this". Cl1ffy replied:
Quote:
You would know who i am when i kill you?.
get back to me

Putey replied:
Quote:
Is this Bob?

Nice one, Bob! But I think you are pushing this too far. As much as I enjoy a joke, this one crosses the line!

Call me.

Sounds like he his still trying to have a nice Christmas. But I agree with Murray that he probably is being truthful about his finances. Twisted Evil

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Damn it, Arthur, that line from Arthur Putey is going to be (more or less) my approach!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^great work!!
It�s been more than 10 weeks, Murry Guru, this thread started in mid-September. Dennis has gained a lot of experience with victims, PD, ogas, money snitchers and general frustration.
Seems I was too lazy in the past days, I was just degraded to mugu status again, having been passed away from the oga:
Quote:
c0le th0mas
10:40 (10 Stunden)

what are you terlling me about police in front of your home that is not my problem ok my dealings is with you so watch your back ok since you want the police to watch after you.
back to me.

Just a few more days, my friend, you WILL get your MTCN! (or a PD�d check?)
In the meantime, some insults from my desk as well: Smile
Quote:
T4pr0bane Dul0phyl4x
21:38 (Vor 0 Minuten)
They are saving me from human excrement like you! You steal money from orphans when you steal from me, you dirty blackmailer! Go home to mummy, you a$$sw1pe!!!!!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - I apologize for that! But I am betting that you can still use it witout him knowing. I do not think he is too bright. Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur, what is the place of hitmen in village society? Do they fulfill an important role for anybody to look down upon? Wink

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy,

Maybe a sewage farm attendant might look down upon a hitman. At least he shovels it honestly. Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he sent this:

Quote:
Hello ,
I was you just informed that you offended someone somewhere ok,i was paid to eliminate you slowly by turnibg ACID on you fucking pretty face just to damage you profession listen good and i was offered 60.000usd to carry out the mission.
I guess you understand what that means.you contact addresses was given to me check this out live in Glebe in Sydney, Australia and moreso you photograph is with me right way.
You who has an interest to protect.when you looking at the miror it won't look interesting because your face must have burnt serious i am coming to you before xmas.
listen good don't when you to disclose this to anybody ok not even the cop.
get back to me

Eliza wasn't impressed:

Quote:
Brett,
Just fuck off - Holy Odin, that is so not funny!
I promised never to tell anyone about the Suzi Fest, and I never will - and if you think you're getting the money back, just forget it.
Oh, and a happy Yuletide to you too.
Eliza

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me an name, address, and phone number for someone in the US. How do I find out if this is a real vic and then whom do I notify to help the vic out if he is real?

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, Oscar just sent

Quote:
Nathan,

HOW THE F*&^(edited for post) DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND THAT WE WENT TO THE CINEMA? If you touch her I will kill you!!! What do I have to do to keep from her being hurt? Who the f*&^(edited for post) are you? I wont go to the police I promise but YOU need to PROMISE not to harm my daughter. I want your word she will be safe.

Oliver

Did I sound like a scared concerned father ready to pay up? Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Arthur,

Post the email address and see if anyone owns up to it, be sure to remove a small portion to stop it from being googled in case it is a baiter and in case it is a vic.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ff took Eliza's rebuff on the chin:

Quote:
ok.since you wanna prove sturborn watch me and my boyz come to your home anytime from now.
because the sniper is on you
get back to me

She still doesn't get it:

Quote:
Brett,
OK, now THAT is funny. You and your boyz, a sniper... have you been watching Shooter again? It wasn't that good a movie.
Eliza

Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't send me an email address. He sent a name, street address, phone number for a R1ch@rd J3nk1ns in NYC. I googled the address and it seems to be real. Cl1ffy says he took the guy for $900.

Edit - Cl1ffy finally emailed R@y the pic I sent to Murray. He seems to be back to his hitman ways:
Quote:
I watch all your steps and they are planted in your home.i am gonna take you quietly and noone will see you.
get back to me

I responded:
Quote:
Nice picture of me, Goat F****r!

Now what are you gonna do? I told you where I was Friday night and your pissant little boys never came!

You sent me the name of some guy in NYC and his phone. Well, let me tell you something. I am in a half-way house without a phone, dumbass. Also, I don't have a cell because that is how I got caught last time.

So, you made $900? Whoopty-do!!!!! I just got back from Boston and made a quick $30,000! Makes your $900 look like a tampon you should shove up your ass.

What the hell is with you? You email me telling me you are going to kill me. Then you say, "Just kidding! Please send me some money even though I didn't help you earn any of it because I'm broke." Now your back to saying your going to kill me again. Go clean out your underwear from when you s**t all over yourself by talking to me and make up your f*****g mind!

Do you want in on my business or not? If so, you are going to have to do better than some guy in NYC. I need new people. Their names and addresses and email addresses. Otherwise, I hope you break your d**k off in the next goat you sleep with.

On the Put3y front, Cl1ffy sent:
Quote:
i wa paid to eliminate you i think the first thing is to make you understand where your death is coming from just come up with 30.000usd to subscide the deal paid the kill you and your family.
get back to me

Put3y replied:
Quote:
Okay, Bob!

I will pay you back the $30 I borrowed from you last weekend. But cut the 'hitman act'! It isn't funny!

Cl1ffy:
Quote:
Hello,i said you are finish there is no two ways about it im on a mission this is the way i work ok.your car brake is tempered with and the acid on your kids face i will deformed your kids.

get back to me

Put3y will respond again with the standard who is this modality.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I think he may be telling the truth about that,

Would you mind forwarding the email to me, my username one word in lower case at gmail, dont forget the spelling of murry no "a" and I will see what I can do with it.

All else is quiet from this end, perhaps the little darlings are having a sleep in Wink

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is sent, Murry.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Arthur,

I will see what can be done with the information you supplied.

@Justice
This in from Nathan

Quote:
Hey Johny,

The guy is beginning to get real scared when I threatned to first take his daughter if he refuse to cooperate. Are you sure he has money?he's very protective of his daughter and let's hope this will bring out something from him. Do you by any chance have his phone number?

You don't have to bother about any risk with me, I natutally don't give a fuck about money, only in this racket cos the situation of this country is so bad and this seem to be the only to get some dough to keep body and soul together......I'm praying that I'll quit soon.
So you take my word that your share of any money will be sent to you as long as mugu pays.

Talk to you soon.

N4than.

Edited for 3 year old on knee while typing typos

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy sent this to Put3y:
Quote:
Like i told you that i was paid.
so get the money paid ok.the first payment is 10.000usd ok.
I will explode you.
get back to me.
Put3y replied:
Quote:
I don't have access to $10,000.
He has gone from tampering with my brakes to pouring acid on me to exploding me.

He has not replied to R@ym0nd today. I wonder if R@y's last slap was too much for him. Nevertheless, R@y will continue to shake his tree by bragging about his exploits!

Maybe it would be time for R@y to pay Put3y a visit and collect from him to chop a dollar.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ff reacted to Eliza's brush-off with:

Quote:
listen Elizabeth,you really not safe here because you have face to model ok.
they to close to you.
get back to me

Eliza still doesn't take him seriously:

Quote:
Is this your way of asking for another Suzi Fest? For the love of Freyja, it wasn't that great the first time!
BTW - if you're talking about going the whole hog and getting three other guys involved - then my answer is this; ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY!
I gotta go now - need some sleep.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It continues:

Quote:
It will look funny at first ok,but your pretty face will is damaged like i told you.Raw ACID will be too harsh on your funking good looking face o.
get back to me

My reply:

Quote:
Br3tt,
Say that again and the deal's off - Ross will get to hear about this and he won't stop at your wrists. Do you want all your joints crushed like bone china? Ankles, knees, wrists and elbows? He can do that! Now fuck off and leave me alone! You can jerk off on the memories of fucking me in the ass - and that's all you'll ever get from me, EVER! I HATE YOU!
El1za
PS Cl1ff0rd 4vrus... where the fuck did you get that stupid name from?

Sand Timer x 7
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry,

Thanks for the update, The little sleet/rain/ice/snow we had has crimped my RL. I figure I will let him stew one more day and tell him I am not made of money, would he consider stolen laptops with electronic missile guidance systems on board? I hear the Iranians are paying top dollar.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like things are not as urgent as they appear to be in the beginning:
Quote:
12:28 (10 Stunden)
In regard of what you pleaded for am still waiting for you to come up with the money.3000 euro this time you won't be spared ok
get back to me

Just a few more days until I will have scraped together my WU money...

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinks look promising on the Put3y front. Put3y sent:
Quote:
If you are not Bob, then who are you?
Cl1ffy:
Quote:
Like i told you that i was paid.
so get the money paid ok.the first payment is 10.000usd ok.
I will explode you.
get back to me.
Put3y:
Quote:
I don't have access to $10,000.
Cl1ffy:
Quote:
ok,i presumed you don't have 10,000usd.i wonder if you gonna look for 50.000usd on surgry when i will turn raw acid on your childrens face.
get back to me
Put3y:
Quote:
I'll see what I can do.
Cl1ffy:
Quote:
How much can you come with?
Get back to back... Confused back to back?

I am going to come up with about $400 and see how much time that buys me.
On the R@ym0nd side, Cl1ffy is back to being the tought guy again:
Quote:
It was a narrow Escape yesterday by now people and your family will;; be thinking of how to mourn you,I guess you are ok when i sent you the fucking photo you requested from me.
Get back to me
R@y:
Quote:
Goat F****r,
I don't have a family, dipsh*t! And I don't give a rat's ass about my picture. I am going to Boston today to get another $50,000.
See ya!

R@y is going to take Put3y's $400 plus his wife and kids and demand that Put3y come up with more or he will kill one kid each day and his wife lastly. Then, Put3y, free from his burden will high tail it to the Mother Land to find some lions to tame.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MURRY & ARTHUR

Is there anyway if I fed my hitman some info that I was going to DC for a conference on Electronic Missle Guidance Systems and was going to rat out my UK based company to the US govt for selling EMGS to the Iranians that Arthur could maybe get a big contract to wack me. I want my Hitman to maybe give me some info to save me then in return I can be VERY grateful and offer to steal 15-20 laptops and send to him? Just a thought. Feedback?

BACK the ATTACK
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justice

R@ymond accepts all kind of contracts Wink He'd be happy to visit you in DC. But he will need at least 5 days from tomrrow before he can go to DC.

On the Put3y front, I am setting up a chop the dollar scenario. Put3y has raised a meager $600:
Quote:
I was able to scrape together $400.00
Cl1ffy:
Quote:
Send the f*****g money to this orphanage home today some in africa.
the name to send it is below.
0KR1KP4 K1NG5L3Y
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT YEAR?
TEXT ANSWER:2007.
THE MTCN NUMBER.
Then you get back to me---------------.Listen you have limited time left your kids are followed every they go.
Put3y:
Quote:
Due to the terrible weather in Boston, I can't get out of my house today. We have had a blizzard here in Boston blow in last night. I can't get out of my house today. I will call a parcel company, Parcel Direct, to see if they can come pick up the money and deliver it to you. Also, I was able to find another $200 to make an even $600. But I will have to use some of that to pay for the delivery fees. Please do not harm me or my family! I am doing the best that I can!
Cl1ffy:
Quote:
i guess you have the information i gave you dont send it through any f*****g parcel delivery company. ok send the money by monday morning with the name i gave you.
For your information don't let it beyond monday if so your kids won't l;ive for your last chance on earth.
get back to me

Cl1ffy's email was too late. Putey:
Quote:
I AKSED YOU TO BE PATIENT. NOT ONLY DID YOUR GOON IMPERSONATE A PARCEL DIRECT DRIVER, BUT HE KIDNAPPED MY WIFE AND CHILDREN. HE TOLD ME TO PAY HIM $50,000 OR HE WILL KILL ONE FAMILY MEMBER OFF EACH DAY THAT I AM LATE!

YOU BASTARD! NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?

Seems R@ym0nd got in before the blizzard! Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Haha Smile Great story, Arthur!!! The fake Parc3l D1rect driver Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic