SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update while I have a moment between christmas functions.

This fresh in from from N4than

Quote:
Hello Johny,

I sent your mugu an email but he thought it was some kind of joke by one of his kid brother......replied him again but his email was set to auto reply.......
Let me ask you this, are you a Nigerian? is your mugu a UK citizen and what other stuff are you into....do you do check or stuff like that

Get back to me & God bless.

I am not sure exactly what I can get out of him just yet so any ideas for the reply let me know.

Hitman D3nnis (D4ma, Cl1fford, or T3co) is kind of worried, this as predicted came in yesterday.

Quote:
johny,
what is going on you refused mailing me .you start act funny now.do you have that prisoner picture with so that can collect from him.

that banker refused to write me what is going on.

The banker is another of my Vics.

I will edit and add my response which sorry Arthur will include your next Vic

OK this just sent

Quote:
Dama,

I have been chase new mugu for u an i have been try to find the banker mugu, i haven't see him at home or at work, i think he maybe try to steal dey money and get caught cause i cant find him anywhere.ok

dey prisoner mugu, i will see if i can get a picture of him for u but hes in dey US i am in dey UK so it is not easy for me to do.i have to get my contact to see if he can get it for me.ok

I will give u onemore mugu, and hopefully we get him good,[email protected] 4rthur Put3y is accountant,married with 4 children.He lives in Boston.Start with him and i get more stuff from him

I have finally heard from my cousin though our uncle,my uncle says he wants to meet so sort things out,maybe he wants to come clean with me

bye
Johny

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BB- sorry I will try to shorten my quotes.

@ Murray- If I knew how to attach a picture in a PM, I would send a google image of the very late, but still wonderful, Graham Chapman standing in front of an airplane wing. You could send that to Cl1ffy.

R@y got back from Dallas:
Quote:
Ass munch,

I just got back from Dallas. Not only did I do the job that paid me $25,000, but I was able to pick up a $10,000 bonus at the airport! That makes $60,000 I've earned since you caught my attention with your little boy email. How much have you made in that time, goat f****r?
I will be partying large tonight a Fannie's Show Bar. Here is the address:

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Atlanta, GA XXXXX
(XXX) XXX-XXXX (it is a RL strip club) Wink

Have your "boyz" stop by and ask for me. Or better yet call me there. I'll be the one in the back with a hot chick! If your "boyz" are like you, tell them to be wearing diapers so they wont mess up their pants when they see me!
I am awaiting his reply filled with angry rage! Smile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Arthur,
to PM a photo you do much the same as when you post a photo

You could always email it to me but you will need to check your PM box for that

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just off to Nathan the hitman, Justice you wore a blue shirt on Friday

Quote:
Hello Nathan

I will get another email address for the mugu and u can try again, once he tells hes brother he may begin to believe you, if you email him tell him he wore a blue shirt on Friday, he normally wears a white shirt, hes brother surely cant know that.

I was born in Nigeria but i went to school in the UK, i love how they teach us in there school how to scam them, now i travel bcos i find it is the best way to find mugus and make them believ me, i mostly do the hitman bcos it is easy money sometime i try other thing but usually i am ok with hitman, i have some contact in other places, i have cousin in Benin that i was working with but he ripped off my last delivery.

What about u, tell me more about your business

bye
Johny

This sent to the other fool hitman D3nnis (D4ma, Cl1fford, or T3co) complete with a nice photo supplied by 4rthur.

Quote:
Dama

I have present for u,ok

it was hard to get so use it well,why hav u been quiet

get back to me.ok

bye
Johny

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cliff has been really quiet with me too - I think he tied himself up in knots and just can't think of a way out of it. @Murry - can you help the poor boi out? He's supposed to be proving to S1dney that he has S1dney's wife in custordy, but to do that, he needs a pic. From S1dney's lawyer, J4mes. J4mes has sent 2 .dll files, but Cl1ff hasn't asked for any more pics. I'm quite happy to send him one if he asks (of N4ncy at an Xmas party - obviously S1dney won't believe that N4ncy has been kidnapped if Cl1ff shows that pic!)

After a few nasty exchanges, he's now completely ignoring Kr1stine the navigation officer. I might send him a few voodoo curses just to break the monotony...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Perhaps the poor boi has given up scamming Wink wishfull thinking and probably not Sad

I will see if i can get an update reminding him that Christmas is just around the corner.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey small boi - your mother sucks goat d*ck and your dad is a madman. He went insane after you were born because you were such an ugly f*****! You are cursed - you will never get any money out of mugus with your stupid ideas, and they will never fall for your scams. Holy Ghost fire will take you in pain and blood. I can't wait until demons dance on your grave.
You gay boi

Was I too mean?? Wink

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sek^^^

Is it ever possible to be to mean? I had a terriable day with someone who means so much to me sooooo all my Russians, lads, and check scammers are getting laid strait out today with some vicious slaps. I ask again, can we ever be to mean? Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, Everyone!

Cl1ffy emailed my second vic: A Put3y
Quote:
HELLO 4URTHUR,

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR YOU TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT HAPPENING TO YOU OK. I WAS PAID GOOD MONEY TO ELIMINATE YOU I GUESS YOU M UST HAVE OFFENDED MY CLIENT WHO PAID THAT SUCH AMOUNT OF USD DOLLARS TO KILL YOU. I ADVICE YOU CONTACT ME TO SAVE YOUR LIFE,THAT OF YOUR WIFE AND KIDS.

FOR YOPU INFORMATION YOUR 4 CHILDREN ARE NO LONGER SAFE AND YOU AURTHUR IN QUESTION WILL CERTAINLY GO DOWN BEFORE THE END OF THIS DECEMBER. YOUR CAR IS UNTARGET (Is that like 'un-cola'?).READ MY LIPS Confused THE SNIPER IS ON YOU WATCH OUT TO SEE MY BOYZ PLANTED AROUND YOUR HOME IN BOSTON THEY ARE ALSO GOOD KIDNAPPERS.

GET BACK TO ME.

Well, he certainly is still at it. R@ym0nd will be making a trip to Boston next week. Let's see if Cl1ffy makes a connection!

Mr. Put3y, btw, wants his wife and kids out of the picture so he can quit chartered accountancy and pursue his dream of becoming a lounge singer. Very Happy

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Put3y, btw, wants his wife and kids out of the picture so he can quit chartered accountancy and pursue his dream of becoming a lounge singer.

Isn't he the one who wanted to be a lion tamer? He'd got the hat!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Yes, that is right! He may want to go to Africa to become a lion tamer! He has the hat that lights up so that he can tame them at night when they're less stroppy!

Thanks for the reminder!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But remember, Arthur - in the end, doesn't Mr Putey become the compere of the TV show Blackmail? Wink

On topic - Murry, if another victim's needed, may I offer El1za D4ne, photomodel? SHe could be threatened with disfigurement rather than death, just for a change. She'd probably at first assume it's a stupid practical joke...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R@ymond hasn't heard from Cl1ffy in about 4 days. He has been slapping everyday, though. Here is the latest:
Quote:
Goat F****r,

Are you still there? Or have I scared you off? I'm still alive! Did your 'fastive season' cause you to die of starvation? That would be ironic: you trying to kill me only to starve yourself to death!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Maybe you should ask Santa for some testicles so you'd finally have a pair.

I hope R@ym0nd hasn't scared him off. Maybe R@y will email him when the business begins to slow down to see if Cl1ffy has any contacts in the States he needs visited.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb,

New victims are allways required in the Hitman Business.

PM me with your preferered Hitman, today we can offer threats by Gomers hitman N4than or Dennis the Hitman who is at the moment using Cliff0rd 4vrus.

Let me know if you have any preferred personal details age location gender and place of work, I can provide phone numbers or photos if you wish, just let me know and I will pass the details on.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
But remember, Arthur - in the end, doesn't Mr Putey become the compere of the TV show Blackmail? Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justice

I recieved this recently from N4th4n

Quote:
Hey Johny,

The guy is talking responding but I'm wondering if he's in UK. He was taking about some military stuff one Nikon sold to the Iranians (maybe they both did) so he's under the impression that Nikon is behind this.....
Did you say they teach you how to scam in the UK schools, I'm beginning to wonder how true could that be....anyway, seems the guy is beginning to get scared and hopefull one will be able to screw some dough outta him.

Take care and talk to you soon

Sorry to rush you but i need to know what to tell him, I will take a guess if you dont get back to me within a few hours.

@Arthur

It wont make you feel any better but he hasn't contacted me either

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Cl1ffy just a moment ago. Either he is onto me or he is really, really stupid:
Quote:
Please R@ym0nd, do come to am rescue, I really need to have a good time with my family during Christmas. I am counting on you and pleading for appology. I will continue to obey you and worship, also work with you.

Cheers,
4vrus.

On 12/8/07, Cl1ff0rd 4vrus <[email protected]> wrote:

I apologies for sending you such messages, I thought I will you get you scare and get some money from you. Now that I have come out and apologies to you can you still be kind enough to get me some cash from what you have made in your trip? We can also do business together and raise some money you know.

Get back to me please...

@Murray- How do want me to procede? It sounds as if Cl1ffy wants to chop your dollar. I may ask him the name of the person who gave him my email and try to go after J0hnny. That would cause J0hnny to be able to slap D4M4.

Also, I may be able to tie Cliffy to some violent crimes committed during our partnership.

Also, does anyone else have anything with this guy that I can screw up if I go after him?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering if the Hitman Biz is all to hard and now he has taken to begging.

@Arthur,

It's your bait, do whatever you like, if you would like to go after me I can go along with that.

So long as we are screwing with his little mind and having fun at his expense it's fine by me.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Murray. I sent him the following:
Quote:
Buttwipe,

What the hell are you talking about. You have already proven how stupid you are and how you can't handle the pressure of this business. I have serious doubts about you being able to uphold your end of this partnership.

Besides, by the language you use in your emails, I can tell you are probably one of those internet cafe sons-of-bitches in Africa or India. I don't trust you pecker heads at all. You got my mother for over $100,000. She died on the streets of Laredo homeless and penniless.

That being said, I might be able to use you. But first I want the name of the sawed-off little pecker (sorry, Murray, nothing personal) Wink who gave you my email address. I want to pay that guy a visit, if you know what I mean. I want his name, his address, and his phone number. I will take care of him!

Also, I want to know if you have tried your little pissant bullshit on anyone here in the U.S. I will stop by and pay them a visit. I need their names and addresses as well.

If you can do these things I ask I may be able to trust you enough to give you a cut of my takings. But I want to be sure you don't screw it up like you did with me!

I wonder how many, if any, I will get and how many will be real vics? Sad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

This sent off to your Hitman

Quote:
Hi Nathan

I have been getting some information for some new mugus but first the mugu is from the UK, what he says as far as i know is probably true, tell him about taking his little daughter to the cinema yesterday and i am sure he will come good for us.

The dumb fxxxs (slight edit for this post) in the UK they teach us good english and how to use the computer, the yteach us all kinds of things that make it very easy in this business, i make sure i send all my money to nigeria which makes it harder for them to track me

I will get some information on a new mugu for you

bye
Johny

Arthur

I am glad the hitman is still replying to you because he hasn't gotten back to me in days, I just sent him this

Quote:
Dama,

where have u gone, if ur try to steal from me u better think again

get back to me bcos i have a new mugu for you.ok

bye
johny

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MG^^

Now I am shaking in my boots, well not really Laughing

Thanks for letting him know about my BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT daughter, it will be her first official mention in a bait. BTW Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is a great family movie.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD

I was hoping you would be scared

This just in from Nathan,

His english is great, very hard to pick any faults in what he writes.

Quote:
Johny,

Let me say if this is straight, we will go a long way and will make good money together.
But to be honest with you, I just can't help this weird feelings that keep coming to me......in the first place, if you do hitman stuff too yourself, why can't you just work this Oliver job yourself?
It's very crucial to let you know that if you are some federal agent or some security agent trying to track me down, you are just wasting your time cos with God I know that won't be possible. This is Nigeria and not the States.

I'm still going to allow the benefit of doubt and continue with the Oliver's job and will surely keep you posted on the updates.

Talk to you soon buddy.

Even some of the words he uses, Buddy in this email dough in the last, this could be a very successfull scammer

My reply

Quote:
Nathan,

I am glad you are cautious, i know you are in Nigeria, so are many people who are in the hitman business so it easy to hide and the government do little to stop us, as you have said yourself it is easy to find people in the states or in the UK so I find it safer to work with other guyman, by doing this all of the emails to the mugu come from Africa, I can gather information from here easily, i travel to other countries to and move around to find the best mugus to threaten,.

I seen how you write and i am impressed with how good you write, you are obviously too smart for FBI or some security agent to find and so long as i get my share we will work well together, i have to take a risk in this more than you because you could take the money and not give me my share but then if you do that i wont send more mugus to you.

There are few guyman who can write like us, where did you learn, it looks like you have been to US for university.

let me know what is going on and if you have any mugus in the uk you are having trouble with let me know and maybe i can find more about them.

bye for now
Johny

I like to get an insight into the lads when I can, the IP resolves to Nigeria but it is the best lad writing I have seen, I have deliberatly toned down my lad speak, he doesn't seem to care (edited for clarity)

Arthur and Yastreb,

Still no word from cliffy, if he doesn't get back to me in a day or so send him an ASEM and see if he goes for it.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news

Dama still loves me, he has just sent this,

Quote:
you so funny, why is it that whenever im a litle bit down you think otherwise.
is that the pic of yacth.

bring mugu is almost Xmas i need money quickily ok.

This just sent, Yastreb your on

Quote:
I am glad that i can make u smile,i will be much more happyr when we get money from mugus

the photo i send to u was for dey mugu u ask for,i had trouble to get it for you so i hope u dont waste it.

I have new mugu for u, this one from Sydney Australya, she is model and likes in place called Glebe, when I was there last month i pick her out as a good mugu and i have some information for u but i use only little at a time so it look real.ok her details are Elixxxx xxxx,a photomodel live in Glebe in Sydney, Australya; she is 24 year old and a spoiled rich brat.Her email is account is [email protected] tell her u use acid on her face and she respond better, she very pretty girl and she always look in mirror.

let me now ok

Dont leave so long to get back to me or i have to find new partner.ok

bye
Johny

I will do my best to keep the emails to and from each Hitman current

Edited for disclaimer

Yastreb, I know I spelt it wrong twice deliberatly, always do with this lad

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy sent this message this morning:
Quote:
Well, I want to make it clear to you that I got your contact fromsomeone online and he never told me if he has scam your mother or not.If we go into business you can be getting me emails of rich andwealthy men so I can pass them the message which I pass on you aboutgetting them killed. With this they will want to call me off by offering me some money. Ithink this can be a very good line of business. I have collected somelaptops from a lady in Germany through this means. I am giving you my words and after I collect money from anyone youwill provide we are going to share the money together. If this is okay by you let us start but I still pleading for you to beof help to me and get me some cash, I am so broke and I am just new tothis deal. You can give me a call so we can chat... Bye,Cl1ff0rd.+44 xxx xxx xxxx (if you want his number, let me know!)

I sent this in reply:
Quote:
I told you I want his name and where he lives! I also want the names and cities of people you have tried this with in the U.S. If you want me to work with you, you need to give me this information!

I have collected over $85,000 since I have been released from jail. I don't need you. If you want in on my business, you will need to show me something. I am going to Boston tomorrow to collect another $25,000. If I don't have this information from you by the time I get back, I will not cut you a slice of the pie!
I am getting a little testy in RL with this guy. He wants me to pay him before he does any work! It sounds as if he maybe suffering from typical holiday depression. Great work guys! Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be fun. I'll treat his first message as some form of joke.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic