SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherie wrote:

He and his men are determined to "SNIFF ME OUT"

I just figured out who Coleman's men are :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGzVFsKraA
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like from the WU website, just a MTCN number alone gets you squat. You also need the sender's name? Is that right?

For now I'm gonna squeeze Denni5 telling him the payment is made, go get it! Of course the guy that helped me do the payment, well I won't be hearing from him until he returns from Atlantic City! <G> I'm thinkin he will be emailing Denni5 separate thanking him for setting me up so he could grab the cash!

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right lottowinner. The MTCN is what lads use to verify the payment right at their computer. For them, getting off their butts and walking to the WU office is just too much work (the w-word!) for them, plus they'll look stupid(er) if they keep walking into said office every day and asking if their transfer arrived. Without a sender's name (which they always ask for too), the MTCN is totally worthless.

I don't know if the recipients they specify are real people or just names on fake ID's, or maybe if they're pulled from a hat. Someone else may know that, but I've never asked. I DO know that when they specify a question and answer, they don't have even a fake ID. The emergency Q&A is only used to send money to people who don't have such documentation with them, like scammers, theft victims, career criminals, and idiot relatives and the like!

I love to make up an MTCN and give it to the lad, deliberately omitting the other info. When they ask for the sender's name, I say "my friend" or something similar, and then I go on about how they don't need the question and answer because all they need is two pieces of ID. Drives the lil' buggers crazy when they think the money is there and they can't have it! Come to think of it, those have been my best death threats. I've never actually used 1TV5 but it hear it works marvellously.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, Denni5 wants the control number bad!. I told him that I don't know anything about numbers so I will check with my helper. So I followed up that I'm waiting on him to bring me the transfer receipts but my helper is getting suspicious and starting to ask questions. Denni5 now knows that my helper has his email address because I printed out the email with the names/details to make the payments and gave it to him. So if anyone here wants a second crack at Denni5, I can place you as my helper and you email Denni5 thanking him for the 10 grand you ran off with instead of doing the WU payment, and you can tell Denni5 to kill me if he likes because you will be getting all the rest of my money too since you have my bank details now thanks to him. We could get Denni5 begging me for my helpers ID for revenge (Thanks to Marv, I have a couple of wonderful faked WU receipts which contain my helper's name (whoops!) that will be eventually given to Denni5). I think this has potential and one more twist that I can imagine to keep Denni5' greed on hyperdrive.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

> Too bad we can't get safari runs out of these guys.

Obi, exactly what I was thinking. I think we can. Denni5 is gonna hate my helper very badly that took off with his 10k WU. I think bad enough to try and meet him in person. What do you think?

LW

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just rented me a hitman, too...starting on Dennis...acting a little frightened, just like Beeker from the Muppet Show. He likes to be taken seriously. Very Happy
IP : 41.219.238.24 Nigeria
Quote:
The first thing you gonna do is to send $5000.00 to this name T3RRY 4DK1N5 in canada and the city in canada is toronto.the is the first you must do to get off the sniper from because you are a dead man,if you dont cooperate you have less than 16hrs.bye

He works economically. Doesn�t even bother to tell me about how I should fly to Toronto in less than by now 9 hours. Maybe he wants it differently...I am too terrified to ask. Besides I like longer emails. Hope he likes me.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i wanted a hitman to hit on me just to humour my ex wife, so i jumped on board...he says hes gonna kill me..snifff...i'm only 42...

why?????? why would someone want to kill me???????? who put you up to this???????? was it Fred???????????
stop that or i will call the FBI and police !!!
you will fry on the electric chair!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the HITMAN says Sad

hahahahaha,hahahahaha,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. now listen up, i will give you time to call on the fbi okey. inform them about it, then let me know when the fbi are around you so i can come and eliminate all the fbi and you.

but am sure you have to let them know that who is after you is (son of the bitch.) from ( Afghanistan) i am sure you will be surprise that no fbi will accept coming to guide you or investigate on the son of the bitch.

now listen up, i want you to comply with me immediately because, trying to get me will be a disastruos attempt bywhich i will backfire you and all the fbi of yours *DELETED*.

if you wish to try me, go ahead. but if you wish to be alive, get back to me.

the choice is fucking yours. i give you the last chance this week.

johnson williams.

I 'm mostly afraid of the part in which he says that hes gonna backfire on me...hope he didn't have beens for lunch...
so i guess tomorrow i got to plead with him to spare my life Rolling Eyes
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lottowinner wrote:
Denni5 is gonna hate my helper very badly that took off with his 10k WU. I think bad enough to try and meet him in person. What do you think?

I like the idea. If you need me to pose as the helper or the helper's associate, just let me know! Denny twigged on me and I fear I might lose track of him, and that would never do. Confused
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frederick Fokker That�s the kind of emails I have been looking for. Manners are important in this business, tell this to him. Maybe you�d pay him more if he killed your wife. Or the two of you at a discount price Very Happy [That was a bad joke, wasn�t it? Wink ]

Reminds me of Chico Marx and the mute Harpo from the Marx Borthers� first movie :
"Nono, you are my friend, I will kill you for free!" , and Harpo smiles Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have lost Dennis. I guess he's a bit scared of a band of 9 year old kids with .270 rifles on perimeter. Or maybe it was the Marines I mentioned to him. Or maybe he's full of goat dung.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this. He told me I needed to pay him $200,000 for him to call off his men. But, he didn't say how I was to get the money to him. So, I just sent him this e-mail:

Quote:
Dude,

Yesterday, I got some money and went outside. I waved the money around in the air for everybody to see, and then I put it in my yard in a
suitcase where it was very easy to see. The money was still there
today. I thought your men would have seen me waving the money around and then come get it after dark. But that did not happen. I will try
again tonight. I'm trying to make the payment but your men are not paying attention.

I just want to let you know that I'm going out tomorrow night to drink
some beer at a nearby bar. So tell your men to be ready to party. I
like to stay out late, party and fuck strange women. Your men will need
to find their own women for tomorrow night.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

> If you need me to pose as the helper or the helper's associate, just let
> me know!

Yep, you are now my helper. You run my errands. All we have to decide is the timing of when you will contact Denni5 to taunt him and thank him. I was thinking you came over to collect the $100 in WU fees (I told Denni5 you would be wanting those fees) and drop off the WU receipts. But you whited out your last name on the forms because you tell me that's none of Denni5' biz. I will fire off the receipts to Denni5 tomorrow if that sounds ok and by the time he's off checking the MTCN numbers and getting the bad news from WU, you step in to tell him where his money is and thank him. Then we can go one of at least 2 ways after that. I find out about my dishonest helper and aid Denni5 in tracking you down or we kill me off and you hook up with Denni5 by offering him a cut of further ripoffs since you run errands for many rich handicapped homebound folks in your everyday job. I see a wheelchair in Eliza's future and you running her errands <G>. I would love you to email Denni5 a pic of you with the 10 grand of my money and a big smile! I will pm you my email so you can contact me so I can get Marvs WU receipts to you. That way you will know your new name.

LW

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i like the wife angle....i think i'm gonna ask him to "off" my ex wife lol
and my business partner.

good idea lol

the harpo thing is a classic...used to love it when i was a kid...which my present fiancee still mantains that I am...damn... can't ever win with women Very Happy
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Obi,

Sent Denni5 a couple of juicy $5000 WU receipts like a big gob of worms on a treble hook. Hopefully he will chomp down hard before realizing they are rubber worms <G>. Check your PMs.

LW

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn my hitman was offed i think...been waiting for ever for a second message
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my latest letter from him.

Quote:
hay Harry Pecker,
You think you wanna fuck with me?just do as i say now,go and make the payment now and get back to me with the MTCN number or else you will have my men to face.
Good day.

He has never explained what a MTCN is and has not mentioned one word about WU or MG. I'm going to ask him what a MTCN is.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup definitely push for an explanation of what Western Union and MTCNs are. He's a retard at explaining what stuff is:

The latest emails between Dennis and I:

Dennis wrote:
MY FRIEND,I THINK IHAVE TOLERATED YOU ENOUGH.AND MAKE SURE YOU DO AS I INSTRUCT YOU.YOU HAVE LESS THAN 12HRS.BYE

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

I don't understand your lack of patience with me. I am
doing everything that I can to help you out here and
to comply with your demands, but simply I do not
understand what your demands are. How can I possibly
send this person in Canada money with only his name?
Surely I need his address so that I can write him a
cheque and put it in the mail to him? How safe is it
to send cheques across countries? Would he still be
able to cash it?

Please explain to me what Western Union and MoneyGram
are - the only unions I know about are for workers to
join together and have strikes, but I really don't see
how that's relevant in this circumstance.

Please help me help you,
Ronald

Dennis wrote:
money transfer control number.is what western union is all about dick head.look you are joking with your life.send the money to HARRY WHYTE and the city in canada is toronto and the money is going to canada.you just have this last chance.bye

Right, enough of his shit. Time to get an explanation of what I'm actually meant to do:

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

What the fuck are you on about???? Westie Union is
about a money transfer control number???? I don't
understand!!! What is a money transfer control number?
How do I use this Westie Union thing? What is it??? I
don't understand.

You need to explain more clearly so that I know how to
make the money transfer. You have 2 days or I'm going
to find someone meaner than you to take you out!

Ronald

This guy is classic....

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New mail just sent. I am in terror! I'm at the same address. Laughing Will Door Knob notice? Or will I bust his skull open with a flat shovel as no men would ever be led by such an idiot? He must run a goat latrine as a hobby, or hang out at Home Depot in the morning. My back door's threshold is more intelligent.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for Dennis...he must have been an unsuccessful doctor :
Quote:
i dont have patient.so i gonna wait for just 3 days more ok.bye
Laughing

Of course I did not lose a single second to run to the bank. Thank God he did not shoot me on the weekend - butthead he is, which bank is opened on weekends?!? Rolling Eyes

Idea I like the feeling of having a personal bodyguard...maybe for 50.000 $ per month he´d like to guard me??!?

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he's a bit of a boring lad. Surely this guy can't be successfully scamming anyone.... surely. Rolling Eyes

The latest:

Dennis wrote:
Subject: Re: IM USING SNIPER ON YOU
To:

im gonna give it to you hold on.

Laughing

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi,

Check your PM. Our pet needs care and feeding.

LW

Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of those, but i deleted it. I did check the IP, and it was from Germany. A week later, I thought it would be fun to say I was a Hells Angels member, and tell him I sent a few guys to Germany to deal with him unless he provided the name of the guy who hired him Twisted Evil . But alas I no longer have the original mail. I hope he tries again.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ it wasn´t me Shocked
BTW Dennis is always in a hurry : "you have 1 hour left", "you have 30 minutes" - his subject lines sound like he is in the creative business or forced to do some school exams!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never been stood over by a hitman before so I decided to have a go.

I sent our Hero hitman 2 emails an hour or so apart, one very straight and concerned, the other just abuse,

First the abuse shown here with a little censoring.

DENNIS YOU FREAK,

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO YOU HAD BETTER BE QUICK TO GET ME BEFORE MY MEN GET YOU.

THE NEXT CAR THAT COMES AROUND THE CORNER COULD BE FOR YOU.

IF YOU ASK REALLY NICELY I MAY FORGIVE YOU

OTHERWISE YOUR ASS WILL BE F%#@ED SENSELESS BY BIG BUBBA

PERHAPS YOU WILL LIKE THAT, I KNOW YOUR MUM DID

And I got a non caps lock reply

You gonna regret what you just said.Because i must make sure you die.

So I sent him this

Hi Dennis,

I have a favour to ask of you.

My dog left his collor next to your mums bed when he was doing her from behind.

When you send the boys around can you get them to drop it off for him, he really does miss it.

thanks.

And just to rub him up a little more

Dennis,

Where's my dogs collar.

I thought you were going to send it here with your hitman.

On second thoughts my dog is going to get s@$%d off by your mum tonight so he can pick it up himself

Thanks anyway

As I said I am baiting stright as well but this just seems so much more fun at the moment

The straight bait is very hard to understand

if you don't wanna be hurt just act as instructed iight.And don't even think of informing the cop that will give me room to eliminate you on time.No on my side so act fast.bye

I replied

Please dont hurt me or my family,

i will do whatever you say.

but please you must give me clear instructions, I cant understand what
you need me to do, read back what you wrote as i think it will confuse
you also

Thanks for not hurting me

And his next email just in

Now, i gonna make you understand that i was paid hundred thousand dollars to elimiate you.But what you would do now is for you to send 3000.00 euro to this less privillege in SPAIN and the location is MARID.And the recievers name is MIKE JACKSON.

This is the first thing i want you to do right away iight,then i have something to discuss with you.bye

Proves that hitmen ignore the abuse but it was fun while it lasted.

Now I need to send Money to Michael Jackson from Marid as he is in less privillege,

and I thought Michael Jackson was busy blowing bubbles in his home at Fairyland or whatever it is.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, just received the less priviledged-argument, too Shocked
When I just asked why he had raised his requirements from 5k to 6k Euro he replied :
Quote:
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 04:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: my time is limited.

send it to the less privillege not me.Let me tell you some thing i am a
sinner and i dont believe that there is heavy, you dont pay me money
because i have been 100.000.000 dollars the eliminate you.So what you
doing now is for the less privillege.ok.

This was same the last victim ask that take him to his grave.Go and do
what i ask you to do now.I am waiting for the western union mtcn
number.bye

Note:This should be your last question.Or you wanna die before your
time.

Well, charity is one thing...but this hard hitman job demands harsh words sometimes. Which is quite nice because I need a little kick in the a**e.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic