SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's apparently given up on wanting money from me because even when I offered to pay him, he said it was too late. So, I called him a handful of bad names...here's my last email to him:
Quote:
How * stupid are you? I offered you the money and you turned it down. What do you expect me to say? I even offered to work a
deal with you where you tell me who hired you and I pay you more than he did, but you turned that down, too.

Sounds like he needs some motivation.
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I just got a reply from him and now he does talk about the Orphanage.

Mr. R0ddm4n wrote:
You are too foolish you death is close so,and if you wanna know i was paid to kill you and i have enough money ok.the money i ask you to pay is for the orphans home in africa so go ahead and pay it to this name below.

<THE NAME WAS HERE>
LOCATION(LAGOS NIGERIA)
TEXT QUESTION (for what)
TEXT ANSWER(for diene)
AMOUNT($3000)

If you are through with it then i can direct you on what to do.
FrumpyBB
Dean: Eater University

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I have the orphanage as well...seems to make me feel better being shot because of not paying a fake charity than not paying a hitman.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems very intend on getting $3,000, I am sure he wants it to meet up with Lotto Winner.

He stopped emailing me so I sent him a bit of a warning.

Quote:
Dama,

You have not emailed me

I hope you are not trying to cut me out of this business with the mugu

Please remember i have ways to find out what you are up to

Get back to me

Bye Johny

and got this in reply

Quote:
johny,
you sound funny why would you think of that we are partners in this biz so i can't do you with you off which you know that.

this deal is almost done,now i want you to give her number or you give her a call to make her understand today is the day she promised to pay the and i have already giving the account she would pay the money to.

so you call her as soon as you got this mail.im waiting for you and make sure you mail me back in the next minute i will be at watch to my mail box.

Dama

Being helpfull I sent him this reply

Quote:
Ok I will call her now but you must keep me informed of what the mugus are doing

I am trying to help you with this business but i cant help you if you dont answer my questions

I think you are new at this business and i need to know about what you have done so i can help you with it

I will ring now and i will let you know

meanwhile answer my questions and get back to me ok

bye johny

I then phoned the mugu, AKA Frumpy BB (Via PM as it turned out) and gave some suitable threats

Then sent Dennis this

Quote:
Dama,

I call the mugu

I and she is scared now,

She beg for her life, please dont hurt me

dumb bitch started to cry and it was very hard for me to understand what she say

Send the mugu another mail but let me know what she say

bye for now

get back to me

Johny

What I need to confirm with both Frumpy and Volfan is where do you want to go.

Did you want fake WU
1TV5
V3r1fys3c
Something or others site
or are you after a safari

You could try chopping his dollar if you wish as well, he will most probably blame me, I of course will blame him and the more I blame him the more he will think someone else has chopped his dollar

Some fake reciepts will help to verify your claim

I think I could probably get a safari out of him myself quite easily by telling him I have a delivery of laptops in (not knowing where he is exactly right now i will just say another african country) and to make up for the $3,000 I chopped he can have them.

Before I do this however I want to make sure that everbody elses baits are not ruined by me doing it as if he does do a safari for me he may not trust me anymore and after our (dennis and mine) mugus dont pay he may become more desperate.

Frumpy

I have you in a phone shop so if you like you could try sending him some goods via risky free courier and try for a safari yourself.

You could line up a phone pimp to take a call if you want to waste some lad phone credit

Volfan

I think you mentioned to him something about a shop, he was rambling on about it recently, you could try that yourself if you wish.

I know he wants a DVD player

What ever you choose, it's your bait and what I am trying to do is gain his trust and make him believe what you are telling him.

By doing this strangely enough is giving my own bait some credibility which i will make the most of at the right time.

Then when he is down I want to kick him again.

One final thing, for Frumpy, do you know how the bank manager is going, i am not sure if it is usual for him to tell you when it is closed.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he never called me in the hospital but as promised, they killed me in there. Denni5 is very suspicious of my new assistant but may come around when he finds out that he is in my will. Right now, she is his only contact to my former self and more importantly, my former millions. It will be painful for him because to collect he will really have to prove he is Denni5 Roddm4n!

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LW

Does this mean the US safari is off?

I think I posted earlier, I have told him I do a lot of travelling to get money from mugus just to make him keen.

I think the US safari has strangely helped the rest of us as well because he is desperate for money.

It would seem the more we bait him and the more money he does not get the more desperate he becomes and the easier he is to bait.

This lad is definately a keeper

While I think of it if you are interested in the form that Frumpy has just used for ID verification to recieve a will let me know.

If you check out the 4hm3d K4d1r1 thread you can get some insight into how it works

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Does this mean the US safari is off?

No, I'm still persuing the US safari. Denni5 may be in my will and hopefully will want to come here for the reading or to collect his inheritance. Especially if he thinks my shady lawyer wants to chop his dollas. <G>

My assistant just fired off a note to Denni5 telling him the lawyer was asking her if she knew his name. And if it's ok for her to give my lawyer his email address. If Denni5 smells money and wants contact with the lawyer does anyone want to play that part? The will reading is scheduled for later this week and luckily my new assistant is also in the will so she can report to Denni5 how much he has inherited!

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Murray - let's go for some sort of safari.

I replied to him today and told him I'd need a few days to get the money together. What if I came back and told him I couldn't get the cash but I managed to acquire 5 laptops or DVD players or something? Maybe you got tired of waiting for him to get this deal done so you came to my business yourself and since I didnt have the cash I had to give you the laptops?

I'm open to whatever you think will do the most damage, so just let me know so we stay on the same plan.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Volfan,

If you are also thinking safari to the USA, then maybe if Denni5 thinks how lucky that he can combine 2 trips maybe we can get him off his arse. Once we get him over here it will be easy to inflict much damage since he will be reluctant to go home empty handed!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm open to suggestions,

I was thinking the the African safari but I do like LWs idea

Problem is I dont think he has the money for the trip and I cant imagine he would have a good credit rating.
doesn't mean we cant try

FrumpyBB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is threatening both my victims, and your phone call aka PM Laughing has made me lost my mind. I have only about 2/3 of the sum together (stolen little by little from the cash register).
I guess would not lose her job if she prepared a parcel for our friend Smile ... after money transfer will have failed tomorrow (now where was that link to the again...) Wink
My doctor, the other victim, cannot send him the pixellized WU again, can he?
As you see i am still in stalling mode.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray, why don't you step in and chop his dolla, then offer him some electronics in partial payment from what you took? Have him come and pick them up from you in <insert African country here>, maybe?
FrumpyBB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! Great idea! And one or two of me as victims can suggest that they are preparing packages full of DVDs etc etc to whereever-anyone-wants

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have allready chopped his dollar which is strangely why he wants to work with me.

If somebody else wants to chop his dollar then that would be different.

He doesn't seem to have a clue as to how I chopped his but i have told him that I am helping him to make up for it.

@Volfan I can tell him that I have spoken to you on the phone and threatened you (treated you as Dennis would say) and you are going to send a box of electronics

@Frumpy

If you find a post from Windypops he has a link in his signature line for the tool kit

Also I always get this wrong but somethingorother or someoneorother has the link to the bank tracking site

Very good work by both of those baiters, I need to use them more myself

It probably just a matter of going back through this thread to find out but because I dont have time right now.

Where is Dennis? Nigeria is my guess

FrumpyBB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new from D3nnis...tomorrow will be payday or at least something very similar.

By now I have downloaded most of the great works that exist for making baiters happy Laughing I adore them, even in virgin form they are hilarious. I wish I would not be so lazy, they give you so much ideas for own works...need autumn holidays...some do have too many UK or US references (this means I must create more cosmopolitan characters).

Reminds me, thank you for your work, Murry! Do you think Ahm3d took good care of your brainchild?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest to him

Just a little fishing for info while planting some seeds in this very bare but fertile patch.

I apologise up front for those I have put crap on, I did try to keep the insults even somewhat and I obviously dont believe what I told Dennis below.

I am just trying to get some kind of profile on him, restate that I am English educated, let him know that the US deal that is coming up would be an easy way to get money and find out if he has a passport.

I also wanted him to know I have a laptop which will hopefully make him want to safari to get one for the right price, who knows, I may even ask him to take delivery of this one for me. Laughing

So please feel insulted if you must but when I put crap on my own country men (and women) later you will feel better about it.

Quote:
Hello Dama

boi you have done good with the dumb butch (Deliberate typo, trying to teach him a new word) in the shop

I have finished my business in Uk and have to go to make a deal with a mugu in austalia, my family are very happy with me bcos i was able to pay a lot of things for them.

My father is especially proud I got a new laptop for him which I will bring home when my business is finished overseas

I will be able to spend a few hours on a new mugu now that a take mony from this fool in UK there is a little more time so if you have a new mugu for me to work on let me know.

I think the mugus in UK are the most stupid, first they teach me in their schools and now I rip them off with what they teach me, they are very dumb, even more stupid than the greedy Americans

What mugu do you think is most stupid? who is easiest to get money from?, the English or American or you think another country

I also want to know if you have a passport, there ,may be some business that you need a passport for later if my business in Aus goes well I may have more things for you to make good risky free money.

If you dont have a passport maybe you will need to get one.

I will go now as i want to get my flight booked for tomorrow

I cant meet you yet but when I get back we will make plans

get back to me soonest ok

And please i want to helkp you so let me know everthing i ask so i know how to help you best

you have some things to do so go now and do them

bye johny

@Frumpy

Before I forget I am only too happy to finally have my form used and even happier that it has worked for you. Thumbs up

If not for your work with it I may never have found out if it was any good.

Now I will be able to charge people to use it, Luckily for every one but me, western union is the only payment method I am accepting Wink

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from Mr R0dman:

Denni5 wrote:
ok,just get the money this week and make sure you don't fail or ease.
murderer.

So I have until the end of the week. From here, I can take him several places, but I want to make sure we coordinate our efforts. It seems like Murray can have the most influence on him directly and through us, indirectly.

Should I send him on the WU or MG chase or is Murray gonna get me to pay him instead and then convince Denni5 to come somewhere to claim the ladpots or whatever?
FrumpyBB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. R0ddman wants the part of the money I have been able to take from my bossī cash register right now. Iīm in favour of the high tech parcel though...

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish we could get him to Berlin. I could have lots of fun with that!

"No, you're at the wrong end of the Ku'Damm! By the Irish Pub, not by KaDeWe!!"

Razz
FrumpyBB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is angry and holds Murry Guru in high esteem :
Quote:
I am awaiting your response as you promised to send half of the money,but still i haven't see your scanned payment slip in my mail this time it must be terrible than the call you recieved.
And i must make sure i cut off your left leg to show how serious i am.bye

Ouchie. That hurts.
^^I wonder what address Iīll have to send it to...anyway, a mix-up of names is always hilarious for a lad, isnīt it? (That Benin/Benin City is a classic. And a parcel to Nigeria always seems to wind up in Niger...just my bad handwriting.) - No definite idea yet on Dennis. Unfortunately MurryGuru and I keep missing each other. Just wondering whether he is having sleepless nights about his speech for next weekend typing Wink
^^I have never been in Berlin, not even when thereīs no Berlin Marathon. I live about 250 km away.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must be quick but a brief update

He does have a passport allready

Quote:
ok, boy i have passport and i promised to let you know everything in how biz ok. i figure that we are good bizmen ok.
Just send in the mugus so that we work on them.fare well my brother.wish safe flight.

Dama

@Frumpy

Were not missing each other by much, try again tonight about you early afternoon.

@Volfan

I dont want to lose his trust by getting a payment that he will not get.

If you want to chop his dollar by all means go for it, I will be in Australia for the next few weeks so it cant have been me that has chopped it.

If you want to send him the box of goods I'll tell him I contacted you and told you to send him a box of 6 laptops which you have agreed to do.

In order to make sure that we couldn't be traced I have had them sent by risky free courier to (insert country), we do have a courier among us who can no doubt assist in this.

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
@Volfan

I dont want to lose his trust by getting a payment that he will not get.

If you want to chop his dollar by all means go for it, I will be in Australia for the next few weeks so it cant have been me that has chopped it.

If you want to send him the box of goods I'll tell him I contacted you and told you to send him a box of 6 laptops which you have agreed to do.

In order to make sure that we couldn't be traced I have had them sent by risky free courier to (insert country), we do have a courier among us who can no doubt assist in this.

Are you talking about a freight bait or are you faking a shipment to get him on safari?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fake shipment to get him off his his arse

Volfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That works for me. Email or PM me and let's get that set up! You can maybe grease the wheels with Denni5 and let him know what we agreed upon. Maybe I emailed you back and told you I couldn't get cash but could get ladpots or something instead. I didn't email Denni5 'cause I was afraid he'd dead me before I had a chance to offer him the ladpots......
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I laid him out with a .44 magnum of rudeness. I'm afraid I've lost this goat. Go get him Ninjas!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic