SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very James Bond!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody!!

Wow, very cloak and dagger!! I feel privalidged to be a part of Eater and all that we do. Rover, Eliza, Rodus and anyone else I've left out (Shiver, I guess you might have helped a little too....)

Thanks. It's good to be home.

(Edit - I even got my cat back!!)

Pretty Rose

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just waiting for Tomo to come along and say....

The past few days have been like making love to a beautiful woman without her pimp knowing....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:
...Shiver, I guess you might have helped a little too....

Yeah. I was the one shouting at Rover down the phone, "GET YOU F**KING FINGER OUT!" Smile

I see we (anti scam sites) are making the news:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20070912/tc_pcworld/137084;_ylt=Aqsvx7VlNH7pASbfutBlGc8jtBAF

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=42302

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad they don't proofread before they 'print'...

Quote:
CastleCops gave aa491.org a home...

Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole attack thing has definitely made the news. Even though it's not just us, I personally like to think that the Eater members (those more talented than myself) had a lot to do with it.

Tech-news places are calling this the biggest bot-attack ever done, and most of them can only speculate as to the costs to mount such an offensive. I guess if we were a money-making entity we could have been hurt, but it's nice to know that they're tying up a lot of money and resources on this little retaliation. Especially since it's had no effect on us whatsoever! We can bait the lads without even being there... Twisted Evil
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - note to others - do not try to update anything in your profile - like I tried to update my email - then it deactivated my account - - I got an email then from the admin (an automatic email) and the url to get it changed was then for the old eater. I had to play with that and play with that url to get it switched and match up to this site - and finally got the RIGHT url - and got myself reactivated......

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! That's better, familiar wallpaper and sofa. Now I know I'm home, I hate moving from one lodging place to another.
Presently I'm going through all my email accounts dredging up fellow baiters' addresses. I'll send them the link to Eliza's place and they can go to the safe house from there. Remember, Walls have ears. (I just found one in my ice cream) Sorry, old joke. Seriously, what a great rallying job by certain members. Well done, brilliant. Hopefully we can come back stronger than ever. clapping Thumbs up

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my hotel has some rooms open now that some of us have checked out....

send them the link - and for those here who didn't have it - - it is http://419eaterisdown.yuku.com Hopefully nothing will happen to this forum - but just in case - my eater hotel is up and running.....BTW don't be surprised if the hotel looks like a goat pen - and there are a bunch of goat breeders running around.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza
Uh Oh. I announced myself in another thread and noticed my avatar wasn't there. Went to my profile and put it back. Now I'm afraid to sign out. Didn't see your advice soon enough.
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I reinstalled my avvy and logged back in with no problems. YMMV.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater email is working as I write, so if you have any login problems, contact me on administrator(AT)419eater.com If that doesn't work then use 419eater.com(AT)gmail.com

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this quote from the article above:

Quote:
But Paul Sop, CTO of Prolexic, a company that defends clients against DDoS attacks, says "the prevailing street theory is that these guys are having an effect." Their advice is helping malware or phishing victims, and their investigations are helping to shut down criminal operations

"So the botnet guys are targeting them," he says.

They wouldn't have hit this site if it wasn't hurting them. Smile

Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work Rover =), thanks for doing one hell of a job getting this place back on the internet, even if it's at a remote location Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for getting this back up. I like the cloak and dagger thing, too. We have a secret handshake or something?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll just have a big party and I'm cooking. Cool

shiver, please wear your hair just like that. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I thought that was how Shiver always wore his hair, I thought he was the one that began the Shiv wig!

Pretty Rose

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic