SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Argh....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Storm_Shadowhand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Argh, Ack, Achyfi, or anything simillar could about sum it up properly. Last Friday, my sister, one of her friends, and I got completely wasted... not so funny without stating that first part, mind you... and we decided to go out for a walk around 2:30 Saturday morning, after drinking three bottles. At that time, I was just as blitzed as them, but, because I am stronger than most girls, I had to help support them as we walked back to my sister's house.

Needless to say, during this walk, was plenty of the drunken talk. And, equally needless to say, because I was supporting the weight of two others, I collapsed a few times. Now, I should say that my sister is an army wife, and her friend is dating a military guy. And I had to half-carry them both. By the time we got back to her house, my ankle and foot were hurting something fierce. No, I did not get it checked out Friday or Saturday, those were drinking days, as well. Sunday, I went home. Monday, I slept. Today, I slept. Tomorrow, after work, I might go to the hospital... but do not count on it. I hate hospitals.

My ankle is severely sprained, I can tell that much. I think part of my foot might be broken, because it cracks and makes funny sounds when I stand. And the middle and third toes bend and sit sort of funny. It is all worth it, however.

Moral of the story: Don't go for walks on post when drunk! Very Happy
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Storm_Shadowhand wrote:

Moral of the Story: get thee to a doctor.

Internet fora are perhaps the single worse places to obtain medical and legal advice--unless they are dedicated medical/legal fora-- and not counting that man on the street screaming into his hat.

Now venting about a medical/legal/social problem and seeking some compassionate support is one thing; avoiding the solution is another.

Quote:
The oldest and strongest emotion is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is fear of the unknown.

--H.P. Lovecraft

People avoid doctors--and lawyers--because they want to avoid the possible answers. Until someone comes out and tells you you have a major problem, then the problem does not exist.

Unfortunately, it does, and ignoring it can make it worse.

--J.D.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is all worth it, however.

You keep telling yourself that.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, I think you already know what you have to do! Why are you wanting our advice? If you want your wee sore foot to feel all better then getting hammered again is the "only" solution. It's logical. When you were p!shed was you're foot sore? Exactly! Git yer ar5e back to the boozer!

B-S

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always forget why I don't drink. Then stories like this remind me. The best part of the story was "It is all worth it, however". Wow, just wow.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Emit Scarab
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Storm_Shadowhand wrote:
In these situations its always better for you to drive. Wink
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beers! Cheers!

Don't worry about the Hospital. Just go there.

Last time I had to get to a hospital it was in eastern Europe where no one spoke English. Fortunately as I was leaking blood all over the floor it was pretty obvious what I was there for. They did a surprisingly good job too.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
Internet fora are perhaps the single worse places to obtain medical and legal advice--

.....or sympathy, run it off ya wuss Wink Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Indeed

--J.D.

drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Storm

I work in a hospital, they're not scary at all once you realise that everyone there is just doing their job. All the people you deal with will have trained for years and will have lots of experience. They just want to fix you up and get you out of there as happy as possible. You'll probably have a cast put on and sent home, return in 6 weeks for a check-up. If it's a really bad break, you'll need surgery. I think because you are still posting here and not already in hospital, it can't be that bad. Go get your cast. Can we all sign it? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic