SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Finally-honey wants money.....and now she loves me!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so this is my first lovebait. I practically gave it up out of boredom after about 8 rounds of boring scripted emails.

But finally, I got her semi-offscript when i told her I really liked her and wanted to see if she could come to visit me. She had to check with the travel agency. She asked for my phone # and I gave her a phone pimp, but she hasnt called yet. Here is what I got today:

Quote:
Hi my love K3nda11!!! How are you? My lovely I went to travel agency and has learned that to you to arrive to me the visa and the passport is really necessary and to issue the visa and the passport to me it is required 498 $ from me there is no such money I so strongly was upset because the big sum for me. Dear you will help me with money???? I love you! I see your smile and it makes me so by a happy internal part! I like to dream of us with you. I am a person of dreams. I live on dreams. I dream about The future with you. My sun raises also sets on dreams. Dreams - all I Have left for lifes. I live during the future. The future of miracles and pleasures! I hope, that I can live to your expectations, I - only the person. I always shall be kind and gentle, But I - only the person who loves you!!! You - the most fine, that are at me in life. I have found the happiness, and more than nothing it is necessary for me. I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!! Yours Lyvdmi1a!!!

Any suggestions on how to let the games begin?

My future delight:

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the thing with love baits they are a bit boring to start. Once you get to where you are now, it is more like playing with a lad.

1)Send them back to the travel agent to get the prices for the plane ticket. Once they do send them back again to change to business class, as that is how you fly.

2)Tell her you don't have any money at the moment until you get paid next, because your car rego is due, big electricity bill or your sisters bad car accident

Make up any excuse. Once you have them delayed then ask for the trophy

Always use #2 before #1

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possible excuses and story lines

A huge sum of money tied up in a term deposit would be a great excuse for not having money right now, if you withdraw your money it will cost a fortune in fees and lost interest and while you have lots of money you dont want to throw it away.

How to keep her off script,
I dont know if there is a tried and proven method that will fit each Vlad as what I have found is they tend to keep slipping back to at least partially scripted crap.

From here you have plenty of options to at least keep her away from the scripted stuff,
Ask questions, wierd questions are good, you love her so much that you want to know everything there is about her including her favourite fruit.

Or the list of how do I pay questions
How do I get the money to you? what is WU? how do I use it? where is my nearest WU? why wont it work? can I deposit money into your bank account instead? (have bank account closed) why wont your bank account work?

There is the how do I know you are for real questions
My friend was scammed by a russian lady, how do I know you are for real?, Send me photo with sign to prove you are real, send ID, copy of passport

Twists
As you do the above you could introduce a friend or family member and have them write to her as well, usually your vlad wont have script to talk to your grandmother and grandmothers allways ask lots of questions and will require a more suitable photo.

Use plenty of stall tactics
Bank account frozen from fraudulent activity, at least a week to fix
going away for a business trip and will not have computer access
friend died and now must go to another country,
involved in car accident, (granny can tell your vlad) now in hospital recovering / or not recovering if you prefer.

Waring put drink down - right now

Both arms broken in accident, now typing with pen in mouth and cant wipe my own ass let alone get to bank or WU, you could have a whole story line on the joys of a clean snapping turd
Die on her and have your granny tell her she is in your will, lots of forms to be filled in and ID verification would be a must

Should be safe to pick drink up

There are endless ways to string along your Vlad only limited by your imagination, so long as you maintain that you are trying to get money to her she will put up with it almost indefinately.

Have fun with it is probably the best advice

Oh one last thing,
I ask this for Reaper's benefit and not my own Wink

post more pictures of her, you will need to get some from her using the excuse that you wish to um, 'have your way with yourself' to keep you faithfull and the photo must therefore be more of a raunchy nature and less clothed. Obviously it will need to be within the guidlines of this site to post them so ensure there are just enough clothes or props to cover only the essentials, Idea fruit covering those essentials would earn you much respect here.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to both ^^^^^^ for the suggestions, it gives me some ideas to run on (and on and on and on and on and on.....).

And for my entertainment as well as for those on this site, I will certainly do my best to make this bait more 'fruitful'. Laughing

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My classic one for a bit of fun is copy them in another script saying to change the payment details as her passport has been lost etc. Then reply saying you have done that... wait for explosion.

I have got them doing all kind of things to prove they are safe and not being followed by a criminal gang... although trophy pic has eluded me on the vlad front...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic