SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Satisfied Customer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working with Rodus Longus recently on a project to annoy a particular scammer. My role has been to forward his (the scammer's) phone number to lots and lots of other scammers, so that they could all get to know each other better!

Anyway, I got this in from one of the recipients of the phone number. He has apparently been calling, and calling, and calling, and finally got through to Rodus' scammer.

I am not sure what all this means, but he seems to have a genuine concern for my family:

Quote:
HOW IS UR FAMILY?

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. U A SMALL BOY WHO SPEND UR MONEY FROM SCAM ON 5-NAIRA ASHAWO. U MATES R MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES N THEY R LEAVING U BEHIND. ME, I A MEGIDA.

U R THE GRANSON OF A USELESS PARMWAN TAPPER. MORUN GRANFATHER GAVE BIRTH TO UR INBESILE FATHER THAT IS WHY U R USELES N STUPID. TELL UR FATHER TO STOP FUKING HENS, DOGS N DUCKS, BCOS THAT BE HOW UR MOTHER GET INFECTED BY AIDS. UR USELES FATHER YOA PAPA HAVE EBOLA FROM FUKING MONKEY.

U THINK I DON NOW UR MOTHER IS ASHAWO. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U YOUR FAMILY COPE WIT AL THE ODOUR FROM HER TOTO. MAY HER VAGINNA BUST ANK KILL UR BASTARD FAMILY. OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI.

UR NAME IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. SO U WILL NOT GET WESTERN UNION MONEY IN THE FUTURE OR MONEYGRAM. I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HIM. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT.

U DEY CHOP BOTLE? DEM NO BORN U REACH. UNA BI DEY OBELE NSI

I believe I shall bait him again. He seemed to enjoy it so much.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bruin --- that was my insult script from about two months ago --- damn lads even steal those

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, Dev, why did you have to tell me that? You have seriously taken some of the joy out of the moment. . . . . .

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but you obviously angered him enough to send it to you. If you need I have a "special" insult script you can send him ---- the lads hate this new one Laughing

PM me if you want it

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic