SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Panic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I did the dollar chop on my ol' friend Martins I got these 2 letters within 10 minutes. Is there anyone with a lad looking email addy and is good at "lad speak" willing to give him a poke for me? Shoot me a PM. (Edit *** sorted***)

The subject line was "DO NOT SEND HIM THE BALANCE FOR CHRIST SAKE" Laughing

Quote:

DEAR JUAN,

I DID NOT SPEAK WITH ANY BODY, I DID NOT KNOW DESMOND FROM ADAM PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM THE BALANCE OR ANY MONEY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY I TOLD YOU I DON,T KNOW HIM OK. DO NOT SEND HIM THE BALANCE OK.
PLEASE SEND ME THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION OK.

MIKE JAMES, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
CHARLES CINCLEAR, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON.
ANDREW GREG, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
KINGSLY GODDY, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
PETER DONALD.
UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
SEND ME THE BALANCE WITH THIS NAME OK

PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER SO CALLED DESMOND I DO NOT KNOW HIM. I MUST TEL YOU THAT YOU HAVE LOST THE HALF YOU SENT TO HIM ALREADY I DON'T KNOW HIM FROM ANYWERE PLEASE TAKE MY WORD.
KAWA MARTINS

Quote:
DEAR JUAN,

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE BALANCE TO ANY BODY I DID NOT KNOW SO CALLED DESMOND FROM ADAM. I REPEAT, DO NOT SEND THE BALANCE TO SO CALLED DESMOND, PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATION WITH HIM. I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE LOST THE MONEY YOU HAVE SENT TO HIM.

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE THE NUMBER OF THE SO CALLED DESMOND I DID NOT KNOW HIM HE IS A THIEF HE HAS STOLD YOUR MONEY SOME IS WRONGE SOME WERE DO NOT SEND HIM THE BALANCE OR ANY MONEY.

PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATION WITH HIM.

SEND ME THE BALANCE OK.

KAWA MARTINS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic