SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu holidays?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 6 baits on the go - no replies from ANYONE since Friday. Either my luck has run out or something's up in Muguland.

People on Skype Eater chat noticed it as well, as did Otterfan.

Is anyone elses baits slowed up?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These kind of threads seem to pop up quite frequently. Perhaps it is just a coincidence? I know lads generally take Sundays off, but apart from that unless there's something huge going on it just seems to be bad (or good?) luck if none get back to you for a while.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are pretty much running along as normal. Haven't noticed any changes. If anything I've received a little more mail over the last couple of days. Sorry mate.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Craig, I've raised this issue a couple of times recently. I'd tend to agree with you that muguland has been very quiet. For me personally at any rate. I've had a few cheque jobs that have been taking 7 to 14 days for each reply, or have just drifted away into the ether completely.
I'm also doing a couple of romance jobs at the moment and they're also very slow, (average 5 days per reply) although one of them is a mass bait so I can understand that one.

On the flipside, the mugus who like to use the phone have actually been very active. I was always under the impression that Saturday and Sunday were a lads day off, but I've found my mobile phone gets especially busy on a Saturday and Sunday. Maybe the rates are cheaper then.

As a general rule though, yeah I'd say it's quiet.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, my (Nigerian) lads have gone quiet since Friday. Ghana is alive and well, as a matter of fact, I cant shut her up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may go some way to explain why: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6965533.stm

I believe armed gangs are always setting up road blocks somewhere and demanding payment to get through. Turf wars of one kind or another are fairly common, I have read.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
mape01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ maybe they are held up on their way to the internet cafe.

Checked the government homepage, no national holiday, no celebrations,...
http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/NR/exeres/05758900-C8A9-4055-87C1-9A6766C59879.htm

But Togo is well into business Very Happy
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's summat going on in Port Harcourt;

"Following a sustained period of gang related violence in Port Harcourt, on 17 August the Nigerian authorities imposed a dusk till dawn curfew (1800-0600) on the city. Reports on 24 August indicate that the curfew will be extended for a further week. (Note: Due to regular increases in the level of violence in Port Harcourt, the High Commission Liaison Office, British Council and VFS Office are subject to closure at short notice. Closure and reopening of the offices will be reflected in this travel advice)."

http://tinyurl.com/tf64

B-S

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that too. My Nigerian Lads have gone quiet for the last 3-4 days. I guess the turf war must be serious.
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Nigerians have been slow, come to mention it, but I just thought it was normal.
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything I've gotten today was from Ghana. Guess that the curfew is really putting a dent in the lads activities.
Oh well. Just another opportunity for a slap...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic