SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a death threat this morning....LOL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
for your notice, a letter bomb is on the way ok. so, you gonna miss it? lets see what will happen.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I'm scared. Will someone hire someone important to protect me? Laughing

On another good note - I have another bait that is going to be hilarious. I'm tired of this guy and am going to burn him - yet of course he's not going to know I burned him....he's going to think there was something going on at the post office.

I told him that I collect rocks - - diamonds, rubies, emeralds, etc. He wanted me to open a bank account for him - I said I don't trust our government - etc. So, I've talked him into buying some rocks. He's going to his post office locally (so he has to pay in CASH and NOT some stolen CC) and will be paying for shipping to have a box of rocks shipped from the US to him in Nigeria. It's going to cost him a LOT to ship this box of rocks to him. You know - I am going to need insurance and everything else - and a box of rocks can be very heavy. He will then MAIL to me the mailing label....So, then I'll tell him I went to the post office and that they had to open the box to prove I wasn't shipping any terrorist materials (he's going to have some forms to fill out). And say that they took the box and as soon as the contents are inspected and tested for harmful chemicals, the box will be sent on to him.

I can't help it if somehow the jewels are replaced by rocks, right? And the customs form will say that the box holds rocks - so it's correct.

I don't think the lad is going to be very happy.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Eliza... simply evil... Twisted Evil god I love your baits! Laughing Make sure it is nice and heavy and give him a little bit of a trek to get it too Wink.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I take it that's the hitman?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^yes - I've put him on hold until the weekend - he's going to have a nice surprise really soon, though.

The rocks are another lad

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This must be the time of the year that the hitmen come in bloom. I hadn't heard from my lad in over a month, then out of the blue I get this one:

Quote:
NOW AM READY TO TALK WITH YOU,THE REASON FOR NOT FULFILLING MY PROMISE IS THAT YOU HAVE NOT KEPT TO YOUR OWN PART OF THE BARGAIN.

YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY REFUSED TO PAY UP MY PART PAYMENT,I DECIDED TO LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR NOW CUZ I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO,BUT NOT FOR LONG.

NO PART PAYMENT NO DEAL........................

YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN BUT YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN.

He started out with a contract on me, but I convinced him to whack my ex-wife instead.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk: Is he taking other offers for exwives? Twisted Evil

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will not someone think of the innocent rocks?!!!

--J.D.

P.S. We will want pictures. . . .

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Collateral damage Doctor X. Collateral damage. Laughing

Ameriken, he's pretty much open to any contract. He's very easy to deal with.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN BUT YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN.
Awwww, how sweet! It's always good to know when you've made a lasting impression.... Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratz, Eliza!

I can't get that little sammanabeech to do anything but curse, swear and throw the same old threats at me or any of my 6 baits that I ran him on. Hats off to you.

If you really need the protection, I can stand outside your house with a six-pack and my plastic lightsaber. That might not accomplish much, but it'll ward off anything that this idiot can do.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
for your notice, a letter bomb is on the way ok. so, you gonna miss it?

I'd say the odds are pretty good, since he doesn't know where to send it. But you never know, after all, people win the lottery every week. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic