SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

With My Help They Can Buy Better Wetsuits

View next topic
View previous topic

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A veritable treasure trove of malapropisms and poor spelling...

Quote:
Am sorry for late respond

Thank you for replying my mail to you, what am telling you now is not a joking mater, look Sir. we are surfing hear in Ghana (gnarly) no helper no one to cry to for help, we are hear (at least they have their hearing) with pan (...and this thermos...) and sorrow no place to stay we sleep any where day dark (day or dark? make up your mind) us I and my little brother of 12 year young, why we have a lot of money laying in a security company which we donít have assess to, unless we find who will stand as our foreign partner, Sir without a foreign partner we will die of hunger hear. (I hear you, I hear you!)

Please Sir Help us you will be the one who will invest this money for us and also bye a living house (I'd prefer a non-living one) in any country of your chose or your country because we have never seen this kind of money before in our life (does this include the house's life?), not to tuck of business, that is why we need you as to stand for us.

Thank you and GOD bless.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the common dead-person-leaves-money-need-beneficiary scripts arent working so well anymore, so they are resorting to ad-lib begging?

It is sickening how they try to appeal to the heart with these sob stories and then stab the vic in the back.

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are surfing hear in Ghana

We knew that...web surfing for victims from an internet cafe...

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
bye a living house (I'd prefer a non-living one)

Maybe they mean a haunted house. That sort of thing is exciting to kids. Laughing
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly, this lad needs some more educating. Doesn't he know that moneey is spelled with two e's and that buisiniess has a bunch of i's in it?? Wink

I loved the surfing part, by the way. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like Jeff Spicoli wrote that, dude.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And you think they're joking:

http://www.globalsurfers.com/country_details.cfm?land=Ghana

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic