SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

hmmm - lemme c now

View next topic
View previous topic

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing LMAO - Let him sit on the toaster for a bit! Wink
Quote:
From: "Barr.Jim Metu" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "xxx" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:27:32 -0500
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE NEEDED ASAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST INLAND CHAMBERS

(Bringing Justice to your Door Step)

No.4 Air Force Road , Victoria Island, Lagos- Nigeria

E-mail; [email protected]

Tel; +234-80-377-987-24

FOR THE ATTN OF xxx:

This is to bring to your notice that I have not received your response wether i will go on with your case or not.I also called you but your number was not available.

You have to write me or call me accepting that if I sponsor your case, i will get 1% of your fund after you have got your lost fund refunded.This 1%.you are supposed to send back to me immediately you receive your money.

You have to get back to me as to wether i should continue with your case or not so that i wont incure further expense(s) because i have arranged your case registeration and court bookings.

Thank you.

Barr.Jim Metu

For first Inland chamber

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic