SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Queen will not be angry with me at all

View next topic
View previous topic

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have a live one here. Maybe you all don't think it's so funny but I love it that the Queen won't be angry with me at all! Laughing

C4therine Edd0w3s (Me): blue
W1LL1AM M0R1S (Scammer): red

Dear C4therine Edd0w3s,

Thank you for your mail and your willingness to help me as i said in my proposal you will take 30% from the total amount for your role in standing as the beneficiary to the funds ,The funds are in Poundsterling.So it is not a joke. I want to assure you that i have done my home work and you have nothing to fear , in matters of Inheritance funds the beneficiary does not necessarily need to be related by blood to the original depositor.Now i need to know more about you, what do you do for a living? if you can handle this funds and perhaps help me to source for possible investment oppurtunites for my share of our funds ?? Can i trust you? are you married with kids? I will also want you to send me your passport copy if you are serious and i will also send you my own ok, trust is very important for this transaction.

Please it is very important i know who i am dealing with.This business is hitch free so do not worry about getting into trouble, there is no risk involved at all, Everything can be concluded within a week or so depending on how serious you take this matter,and the bank will have to release the funds to your local account , I have the file of the Client here with me, that we will use to support the claim.

We need to move fast. Once i get a positive response from you,i will send you the Application Release Letter and the bank's contact details, so that you can send the letter to them by email. I am currentl searching for a reliable Lawyer that will represent your intrest before the so that they will release the funds without your physical presence in London .
You can call me on : +447011147450 at anytime as it is my private mobile phone, but i need you to send an immediate reponse via email as i am at my desk awaiting your response .I have attached my identification for your perusal so that you will know who you are dealing with . I will appreciate if you do same .

Kind regards,
Mr. W1LLI4M M0R1S

Dear William,

No worries! I fo not think you are making a joke. I still am concerned whether this is legal or not. Why do you say we have to hurray? That makes me suspicious. You said you sent me your ID photo but there was no photo attached to your e-mail. That also makes me suspicious.

You asked me some questions. My occupation is a teacher. I was married but my husband died in 1992. I have three children (2 girls and 1 boy) but they are all grown up now. You can trust me. I am sending you my passport photo and I want to see yours.

Regards,

C4therine Edd0w3s
London

(I attach 10MB of garbage renamed as a .jpg)

Dear C4therine Edd0w3s,

Thanks for your mail,i want you to provide me with your details so that we can proceed to the next level of the business.

Please If I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible by emailing me back to enable me conclude my job, you should forward your full Legal names along with your current telephone number, including your current mailing address so that i can perfect the documentations to have the funds released to you from the Bank where it was deposited by Mr. 4ndrea5 5chr4nner .

I have attach my id to this mail so you will have to get back to me now.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Yours in His service,

Kind regards,
Mr. W1LLI4M M0R1S
ACCOUNTS OFFICER .

(no id photo was attached)

Dear Mr. M0r1s,

I do so want to cooperate with you but to tell you the truth you are making it rather difficult for a simple Englishwoman like me!

You said that you attached a photo of your ID but there was no attachment to your last e-mail. I need to see your ID before we can proceed. I sent you my ID, you can send me yours.

You also have not told me why we need to hurry so much. Frankly, this hurrying business makes me nervous and suspicious. Also, are you sure this is legal? I would hate to have the Queen angry with me.

Warmest Regards,

C4therine Edd0w3s
London, England

Dear C4therine Edd0w3s,

Thanks for your mail,i want you to know that this business that will are doing it is not what you think.

I am attaching my id to this email so you need to provide me with your details.

i want you to know that this is not a hurry busines,you done need to be nervous and suspicious i am doing the right thing.

The queen will not be angry with you out all.

N: B, Please send to me the listed information below:
#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your #marital status, and your,#direct
contact telephone number,
Your full banking details.
So that I will proceed for the document as soon as you give me the details.call me with that number below.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best Regards,

(this time he attaches a decent faked ID card)

I love it that "the queen will not be angry with you out all." Laughing Now, I must come up with a clever comeback.

Bunny Rabbit
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd go with relief and well Queen as my comeback.
"Thank you for your reassurance that the Queen won't be angry, I hear she is quite a killer." Wink

Good start though.
-J-

lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an Oath of Allegiance to the Queen to sign and return. He sent me this back. I gave him a good slap for the photoshoped signature and missing thumbprint. Let's see if he comes through.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic