SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Once illiterate MUGU - UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've played my Mugu through various phases of a rather confusing story, including me going to Dublin for nothing, sending money via WU Secure (60 questions answered, still no MTCN), burning several bank officials, having the fund moved from England to Ireland to Canada to New York. All the time the Mugu's English was barely understandable, while he obviously didn't understand anything I was writing.

Today I get this (from my main Mugu!)

Quote:
Dear **** ****,
Please I will crave your indulgence on the sudden development as against to my earlier information to you.
It has just been brought to my attention that the arrangement to New York was erroneously given, the schedule I had thought was wrong.

In tightening the situation against the previous ugly experiences, I have just been told that the proper arrangement for the payment, is scheduled to Spain NOT New York.

Kindly adjust to this latest information and inform me how it will suit your other itineraries you may have at hand at this very moment.

Honestly I �m now more than ever, convinced that fraud was the motives of the other group

Total disengagement from them I think, was the best option that actually led to the discussions with the present group whom I strongly believed will usher in good result.

Please urgently let me know what you think of this, towards firmly agreeing with them as to the date and location in Spain, for the meeting.

I anxiously await your prompt response.

Should I compliment him, or should I rather slap him for making so many mistakes? Very Happy

UPDATE! It gets better and better. Can anyone still understand what he's trying to say?

Quote:
I can see that you have taken this matter to the extreme and probably a kind of fishing for reactions.

No matter the snide and diatribes, the imprecations, it is clear that it is tasking for to know the difference between lemon and blue chip.

Unfortunately, this situation is not for a dim-witted fellow like you.

It is not framed as referendum either, but has to do with your personal capacity to think.

It may sound like a worrywart to you and a bit hard to think straight.

The situation is not with a usurious rates neither it is a deceitful sirens that sings but to lure the unwary upon the rocks of loss and remorse.

You are very much wrong in your unfortunate diatribes , you are either deliberately or inadvertently wrong .

If we must go ahead on this matter, you must learn how to show respect and must tender unreserved apology to me, for unruly manner.

You can coarse me or cajole me with abusive and name callings.

Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by Wurzgnubbel on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. You have been passed up the ladder!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just climbed a rung. Yer new mugu has some skills with the language.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, up the ladder you go.... Now tell him that you can't, for the life of you, understand what he is saying....

Tell him the words he has used make no sense. What does he mean by "fraud"... "disengagement" etc.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Ask him definitions of words like "crave."

Occasionally, quote previous e-mails from him saying they contradict what he is saying now.

--J.D.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar experience last year. Consider these messages, just 24 hours apart:

Quote:

i have made enquiry from the cbn regarding your payment to be made to you and i was told that you are not taking things serious and i forsee trouble coming on the way so be careful, if you cannot follow my advise of the lawyer that will pick you up at the airport in abuja, don't border coming because am not a party to trouble maker.
you don't need to come with your corps friend to make trouble and if you are coming with him, am not ready to welcome you with the arrangement i have made on your arrival.
i need your urgent reply on this matter. it is better we sort thing out before your coming in order to avoid any mistake.

Quote:

Prior to the change in your travel plans, I urge you to recheck with the british airways ticketing office to let them reconfirm you to Lagos to enable us conclude with all the relevant people concern. Having said that, we are working everything humanly possible to get this transaction concluded without any hitch to you or to my husband and as such we can secured the relevant dossiers to this effect. All that will be required is to offset the outstanding thereby commence the transfer proper to you.
Please be rest assured that you are guaranteed a smooth stay as well as discuss some viable oil deals with the local contents that I have discussed to meet with you.
Moreso, kindly get be the updated travel itinery to enable me put all the other things in order, like the hotel reservation, flight schedules as well as any other details you may thin deem viable towards a successful completion of this transaction.
Your urgent response to this mail will enable us conclude in good time, and I will assume that your trip for the 22nd is no longer valid. Till I hear from you then, remain bless. God Bless.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also hilarious.

Don't they even get the slightest idea a victim could notice the slight change in language quality? I mean, definetely, at this point, if I were a victim, I would smell fish right away.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're doing just fine at fleecing victims, no need to worry about that.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the concept of paying for the shipping of a trunk box full of dollar bills (you know, the ones left to you by your great aunt you never had) doesn't seem strange to you, then the fact that the lad has stopped splitting infinitives probably won't give you reason for pause.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Scam_Baiter_Hater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to please avoid using words with more than two sylables, and also, to avoid complex grammar.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE!

This oga seems to be getting witty! And he is not happy!

Quote:
While I applauds your resourcefulness on this matter, may I humbly appeal we avoid an act of sentiment and anger.

Sadly to inform that the attachment you sent came out again negative with No PREVIEW AVALIABLE REPORT. Laughing (Must be because he isn't running VISTA!)

Honestly xxx, your intention if any, to me, is sketchy and very vague to understand.

Or, would it be said, that your actions, are rooted on mockery and camouflaged with a smile?.
Very Happy

I know of no more encouraging fact, than the unquestionable ability I have shown to have this matter settled with a slightest flaw.

I beginning to doubt you and very much suspicious of your intention.

The attached is my international passport copy.

JPEG, is a common application here and I have asked you to have it sent by that file but all to no avail, it is either you are not the person you claimed to be, you are simply a security personnel. Rolling Eyes

I�m not happy.

He attaches a crappy passport. Of course I will congratulate and thank him, however unable to detect my camouflaged smile. Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic