SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

multiple baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a general question, but how many baits/potentail baits do you guys do at the same time?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending spare time, quality of offered product and the way they respond, 1 or 2 "old friends" and some new ones to see if there is something for me in there. Also depending what you pick and what you plan on doing to them.
I'm a slow straight baiter, means I try to become a real victim without taking my hand of my wallet Wink
If they don't interest me I just drop them and find another one.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually have one "serious" one going at once, but I'm often fishing for his replacement. My baits get complicated, so mugus twig often, or else I get bored with them and drop them on my own. Right now I have one serious one, and 5 in the try-out stage, where I'm using scripts and not devoting a lot of personalized attention until they display certain factors that play well to my baiting format.

I "audition" them carefully for that right, special mugu that I plan to spend several months with. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a great question!

I usually run between 2 and 4 baits at a time, all in various stages. Currently I'm only working one and it's really boring, but that's because reality-land keeps interfering with my baiting. If I run 5 or more, I get all confused and it becomes too much work. I once had 7 baits running and it nearly killed me.

That said, I should point out that I'm a boring straight-baiter who's never had a confirmed safari or any other real accomplishments. There are some truly dangerous baiters here who can handle seemingly infinite numbers of mugus and make them do all sorts of outrageous things on command.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No more than 2 email baits and any one time to ensure that I can dedicate enough time on a daily basis to respond to them... I often have more going on the phone though! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment I have three more or less serious baits going on; however, one I put on hold, one just got suspicious (damn you Google!) and one seems to be promising. But it always depends on RL, if I have a lot to do (like now), I prefer having less baits.

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends how you define a bait.

I do basically 3 types of baits. The mass insult mailouts go to hundreds of lads. Some lads reply and they get more personal attention.

In a half-arsed manner I usually bait around 2 dozen. With these I only skim-read their replies and my emails to them are along the lines of "I am really interested please tell me more", "I really want to help but is this perfectly legal". This continues until either I get bored and send the lad an insult or the lad drops me. My record with half-arsed baiting is 11 replies from a lad.

Occassionaly a lad stands out from the pack and deserves 'special attention'. With these I never have more than 2 or 3 on the go at one time.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too many. Way too many. I have to keep telling myself to not respond to a new opening format that arrives and looks like it could be promising.

Right now... three serious ones that I'm devoting a bit of attention to, and some casual ones that are sort of on and off since September last year. I don't even know if they're baits any more, they're more like just the two of us writing to each other for no reason except that's what we do.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 or 3 at one time is my norm. I may also play a small part in a joint bait or two.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using a templated format I bait well over 100 Lotto Lads by mass mail as their formats don't require special replies, though I also throw in some 'curve balls' to try to attract them into tattoos or safaris which I will then handle individually if they bite.

Apart from them I will also take on 2 or 3 separate baits for indiviual attention.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just the 2 normally. I start afresh with 6 to 8, and I then pare them down as and when I spot the uninteresting ones. Sometimes they pare themselves down because they don't reply. But anyhow, I usually aim to end up with 1, 2 or 3 interesting lads.

Right now I'm baiting zero lads as RL has got in the way, but hopefully I'll be back to the usual 2 or so soon. I find that (as others said) more than a few can get confusing... Gomer of course is a different kettle of fish! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typically just a few. Normally one or two big ones, then maybe a couple that don't take but a minute or two a day. I have one right now that requires a ton of time. There are a few more that just get a little bit of love every now and again.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, like CollateralDamage, will start out with a large number of scammers, and will send generic, short responses to their various e-mails. As their numbers decline (they stop responding because they realize that my various e-mails are getting them nowhere in a hurry), a few really stupid ones emerge from the pack.

These are entitled to special attention.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm comfortable with two! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic