SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bergonia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nesta Vipers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a nice place to live and they dont have Western Union or Moneygram and they use the barter system Cool
http://www.bergonia.org/
NV

That's my driving licence number you fool. Have you ever dealt with Western Union before?
"This little words of yours touched my spirit,
I wish to change but i am poor to have something to start doing, can you initiate attitude that will fecht me real life am a serious cristion and i hate this job but that is all i gat to school myself. I can give you what ever information about my school and my life and maybe you can be what you sound in your letter in my life."
Landrin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is going to be fun.
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be one hell of a Safari!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could offer a good lad a citation from the "Order of the Scarlet Bergonias", and his initiation he must have rings in his/her fingers and bells in his/her shoes.... To do this, he must go up to the rim of the active volcano and sing about Fire on the Mountain.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FourFlusher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rigt next to the Big River they have Franklins Tower, on Shakedown Street. I think they have a WU right next to Terrapin Station, two blocks from Desolation Row.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait with Dr. Gerald Garcia or Rev. Robert Weir and we're ready to go.

We'll teach those lads that once in a while they get shown the light in the strangest of places if they look at it right!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspiration! move me brightly, light the scambait with sense and colour, throw away despair...

drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work B.
I had a look around and you obviously put a lot of work into it.
^^^^ Safari Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic