SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sveta writes again with fruitless photos.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, for those writing to Sveta.....

How far did we get? I know that Tasman and Murray were persevering, but I saw no further photos or letter posted.

After sending her a photo of hunky TV news reader Huw Edwards, she seems keen. I got these two beauties in the inbox this morning:

No fruits I'm afraid. But a nice line in fruity see-through tops:

The standard script letter with some nice additions:

Quote:
To me so it is pleasant that you have answered my letter. At first I long
doubted, and whether it is
necessary to me to distract you? But has thought, and why and is not present, in
fact dialogue with
such person as you, will be for me pleasant rest.

I am confident that you the excellent interlocutor. Probably I shall not be
mistaken, if I shall
tell, that you will be for me the good and true friend. I know that you would
like to learn about
me, therefore I shall tell about myself a little. My name is Svetlana. To Me of 27 years. On a sign on the zodiac I "Balance", date of my birth on October, 24 1979 .I was born and I live in Russia,
the city of Kazan! I consider myself as the charming girl. Very much I love
romanticism, that at times, many my friends do not understand in me. They adhere to real positions more. But I consider, that romanticism should be always, without it is boring and monotonous Life. And
I love the nature, flowers, singing of birds, a solar lawn, sometimes to embrace a tree. Confused But all this would be romantic if a number was the favorite, reliable, true friend.
I very kind, cheerful and hardworking girl. I can support any theme of
conversation. I do not consider myself as the boring girl, and is confident, that it will be very interesting to us to communicate. Unfortunately, I do not have own computer, therefore I go to the Internet of cafe. I
yet do not know a computer in perfection, but some skills have already mastered.
Probably it is interesting to you, why I use the Internet services. All the matter is that recently I have seriously reflected on the partner in life, about that person with whom I would lead all life. I heard about many cases when Russian girls marry foreigners and are very happy.
Well certainly happened Cases of dissonances, but I hope that me it does not threaten. I very much wish to find the
person who would understand me and Supported in all, And the most important loved and respected.
On it I finish the letter, but I would like to ask you to write to me about myself, about the character, about your life. You use a house computer or go to the Internet of cafe? Simply it would be desirable to receive more often letters from you, Both to write to you, and to not take away from you your precious time.

I am sorry for that that could not answer earlier! I have forgotten that I
have an Internet address.
I seldom here happen. Now I shall try to write to you more often if you will show interest?
(Does this explain why she doesn't write back quickly? Of course, she's forgotten that she has an internet address!)

Thanks you big for your photo which you have sent me. I was glad to receive it. I Has looked at you and I can tell to you the following. You nice the man. You cheerful. Strong and strong the man. I hope, that also have drawn your attention!? Also I wish to inform you, that you stylish the man. (The newreaders suit did the trick I reckon.)

I ask tell to me where do you live?

You are engaged in what kind of sports?

You would like to have the big garden?

You still have not found to yourself the girlfriend?

If you something interests, ask, I with the great pleasure shall try to answer you. Pleasant to you of day,

Your new friend Sveta.

Love it. Some fun could still be had with this vlad I think fellas!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got those same pictures..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same letter word for word too? Or any subtle differences?

I'm just wondering how easy (or otherwise) this vlad is going to be to get off script.

I'm going to work the tree embracing angle I think, with more talk of fruit. She didn't answer my last questions.

Ah well, I suppose Murray and Tasman will be along shortly saying they've got the same photos.
We're keeping this vlad busy at least.

And I thought I had something special, something magnetic, something animal. Crying or Very sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Mugatu,

I have not given up on the chase yet.

I sent her a photo of a very attractive man who I will reveal later. Cool

Going by how long it took you to get a reply, our replies may be a few days away yet.

patience fellow racers.

I few things that I liked about her email and not letting our fruit theme of the month go just yet

Quote:
sometimes to embrace a tree

perhaps a fruit tree

Quote:
You would like to have the big garden?

Growing fruit I hope, perhaps there is an opening there to talk about the fruit trees that she loves to embrace

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@reaper we really must stop posting replies at the same time.

Now you have made me jelous, I'm off to double check my inbox

Nope, just checked and nothing there, must change my aftershave

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She sent me the same pics and letter with only one difference at the end of the letter, coz I make a remark about the way she was holding the bananna and she wrote that all men think like that Razz Razz

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm just wondering how easy (or otherwise) this vlad is going to be to get off script. She didn't answer my last questions.

While you guys are gangbaiting Sveta, I am writing a Lyudmila. Her emails are of similar scripting as above and she doesnt answer questions either. How does one get them offscript? How long does it take?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She has replied to me today same apology for not getting back to me sooner.
It has the same 2 pics. look like she is going to be on busy vlad Smile

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ameriken wrote:
How does one get them offscript? How long does it take?

I couldn't tell you mate. I'm taking my first forays into the romance side of things myself.....
However I do gather that Vlads are not the easiest creatures to get off script. Certainly not as easy as your common or garden 419 man. It's still do-able though, just more of a challenge. I think that just like the 419 lads you just have to get them nicely on the hook first with a payment just round the corner.

As I say though I'm no expert. Wayne is a love scam expert, and others that have replied to this thread are at least experienced in some way. More than I am anyhow.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^As you said they can be hard to get of script, but not impossible. Play it as straight as you can until the hook is firmly set. Once they are well on they can be more fun than lads.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I hope so Harry. Even though this one has turned into somewhat of a massbait, it should teach me a thing or two about vlads and should still hold some fun to boot.

You're right, at least this vlad will be busy!

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugatu: agreed, I am just getting my feet wet too. Got the vlad "Lyudmi1a" as mentioned above, and a lad "Ke1vin" that one or two others are also baiting.
harrya: its a test of patience but I am going to hang in there and see what happens. I hope it becomes 'fruitful' Laughing

Lyudmi1a is straight, boring, with english that needs to be translated into english, while Ke1vin is a slobbering "I dreamed about you last night" idiot. With Ke1vin, I think money will be right around the corner, but I have a feeling he could also lose interest quickly. Lyudmi1a is going to take a while.

We'll see!

Last edited by MisterHobbs on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This girl has been around before, all these are new pics of her. Seems like a different script this time.
BTW I'm in on this one as well. Sure be fun and he should be busy.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we have so many on this one it might be worth having a thread with only her letters and simple comments if she deviates from the posted script.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea Harry, I'll start it.

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone cares to join me in a gangbait with Lyudmi1a, here's her first email from mybe1ovednet

Quote:
Hello! My name is Lyudmi1a. I am is Russia. I`m good-looking, romantic and intellectual. I like reading, listening to the music and dancing. I also enjoy going to the cinema, theatres and art exhibitions, and also I very much love children. I`m looking for a kind, honest and intellectual man for serious relationship.
My E-mail: [email protected]

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People say I was losing my touch...

Out come the big guns!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not Sveta and there is not a single piece of fruit in sight!

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. I should be ashamed but I know Murray will drop his coffee when he sees it!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Tasman you dont know me at all,

I don't drink coffee.

As for Sveta, After sending my photo she has not replied crying

Dumped by Linda, twice

Dumped by my lad who had a cheque for me

If it wasn't for Anna, Horror and Angel I would have nobody to share my love with.

And to think that Mugatu, self confessed novice at romance has gone way further than me, goes to show you only need to have a go to get your prize

Tasman you HAVE lost your touch with your fruitless photo, problem is you are still doing better than me at the moment. Embarassed

Now Tasman redeem yourself and ask for a photo like that but it must have some fruit, otherwise you cant be convinced that she really loves you.

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman
Get her to spread her legs a little wider and you might see the cherry. Surprised
Well it would be fruit! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic