SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A small accident

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a blast with this lad. He's used the website to obtain his MTCN frequently giving up only after a few short minutes. Then he wants me to not use WU but MG instead. So I sent him blurred payment slips and large .dll files. Now he tries this:

Quote:
please am xsorry,i know that you had spent a lot of money on this please resend the money with this name MR ONYEJEKWE JULIUS UDOJI so he is my friend so that i will come back to you with tracking number for next email ok and give me the mtcn again because Mr ARNNO AUGUSTINE had get small accident now so but he didn't hurt him but his doctor said that he will stay in the hospital about 4 hours time ok so but i don't want this to stay dealy as from now ok so i know that you had spent alot so IT WILL NOT COST YOU ANY MONEY OK SO GO RIGHT AWAY AND RESEND IT OK.so don't be so don't be so much angry by resending it because it is not my fault ok i been try for your help ok so am sorry.and you can give the information by attatching it well to avoid any disturbing you again ok .

I'm definitely asking for proof of the small accident. Any other ideas?

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how apologetic he is Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Mr ARNNO AUGUSTINE had get small accident now so but he didn't hurt him but his doctor said that he will stay in the hospital about 4 hours time

An accident without hurting himself? Hmmmm.... He requires hospitalisation for pissing his pants?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Callum

I am rofl.

I wish that we could go to the Dr. Here in the US and be told how long we'll be in the office. That would be nice!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...please resend the money with this name MR ONYEJEKWE JULIUS UDOJI...

Tell him you are very superstitious and this name has too many vowels or the pattern of the vowels is a problem. If you read the name three times some type of curse will fall upon you. Make him give you another name or two or three. Tell him you do not like the use of "ok". Reduce the amount of money you will send each time he uses "ok" in future messages. Include any use of "ok" in a word, but do not tell him until it happens. Penalize him for the use of upper case words. All of this involves your very superstitious nature and all of your penalty actions are required to remove the bad juju he has or will bring upon you.

Offer to pay the hospital bill, but you will need a copy of the official invoice or bill. It has to contain details of the procedures for tax deduction reasons. If you want to push things, ask for a drawing of the accident or wound.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Drawing Laughing genius.

Yep I have a lad now whose made the route WU > MG > Wire Transfer. Congratulations on all the troubles you've put him though; +10pts for a fake hospital trip! I'm so excited I'll be shutting down his account Very Happy

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
FourFlusher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are going to need a doctors slip stating the time and nature of the trauma, prognosis and treatment.
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been asking for proof. And it must have been a quick recovery.

Augustine was back online trying to get his MTCN this morning:

Quote:
from "[email protected]" <[email protected]> hide details 4:37 am (3� hours ago)
to [email protected]
date Aug 23, 2007 4:37 AM
subject ITV5 hit
mailed-by xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Arnno Augustine has logged in.

This is hilarious as I told the lad I withdrew the money from WU and had sent via MG and emailed a payment slip.

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you think that sort of behaviour will get him flagged as a possible security risk and require some security forms to be completed. Warn him to pay attention next time.

You could get yourself a very nicely trained and obedient pet there. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Security forms are en route.

I'm still asking for a note from the Dr.

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you change the availability of the 1TV$ to other than what you had it at, they do tend to keep after it.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no proof of the accident and now the lad is calling me a liar for not sending the money. He didn't fill out the forms in order to get the MTCN. Slaps have gone out to get him in line with the program. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic