SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scammers take it slowly?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 3 on the go just now and somehow they seem to be taking it slowly. The ensnaring route is unhurried and undying love and money matters are coming in later than they were say 18 months ago. Is this a subtle shift in methods? Anyway I thought it worth passing on my impression because we have to keep up with and stay ahead of the game.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 3 love baits with lads that are 5 months old. Money has not come up in all three, but there are signs of activity from two of them. It has been more my actions that has stretched things out so long and one lad is showing signs of frustration and impatience (for which he has been gently slapped then cuddled). I've only been baiting for 6 months and this has been my experience so far.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They always vary depending on how good they think they are. Like PRS has mentioned some take months before they ask for money. Others will ask in 5 minutes (5 emails) it depends on your vlad.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've at the opening gate with a couple of vlassies and let me say.......they are good. I can see how they can hook their vics.......

They're just emailing about sunsets and work, and visiting the Black Sea, and what do you like about women, what do you do in your spare time, tell me more about yourself, and telling me 'I live at home with my parents and Daddy is calling me for dinner', etc.

Very slick and subtle.

I think I am used to the slam-dunk approach of the 419 scams and it's hard to imagine and get used to a bait going for 4 to 5 months before they ask for money.

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Cherie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I'm having at the oment is quite the opposite then.
In email #2 she sent me her entire story - poor thing is from the Ivory Coast, her family was killed but she "ran away from the back door of our kitchen in my country Ivory Coast" and now lived in a refigeecamp in Senegal. She's rich - filthy rich and of course she wants me to help her get the money.
I just ignored that email and kept asking her things and talking about my day-to-day life.
Apparently they actually read the emails I've written, and answered my questions.
Now the little poor refugee needs money from me to be able to get herself a passport. She's asked for $350 and that is in email 4.
So not all wait that long!
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some send the 'I love you' by email two, and I have had them wait as long as three or four months. Some are even sophisticated enough to want to send gifts to ME. HA! Then they go for the BIG one. A finace' visa! For anywhere from $500.00 - $5000.00 US dollars. A couple lads/lasses asked me to send them cashiers checks for just $10.00, to help them establish a business license. They all have some senario to use. The longer I mess with them, the longer they keep away from someone who will fall for it.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fiance visa was mentioned, and I thought I'd respond to that. I am very familiar with the fiance visa process.

For Americans with fiances in a foreign country, it is impossible for the fiance to apply for the visa. So, they dont need a single penny. The American citizen files the paperwork and sends the initial fees.

It goes like this:

1) American citizen files petition and pays initial fees
2) After 3 to 4 months processing, the file gets sent to the American embassy/consulate in the fiances country.
3) The Embassy sends more paperwork to the fiance to complete.
4) NO money is needed until the end, when medical testing is needed and the visa interview.
5) The entire process usually takes 6 to 12 months

And yet, even though money is eventually needed, the American citizen can pay this online. The fiance in the other country really does not have to do anything until after all that paperwork is done. The only time the American may need or want to send money, is when the fiance flies to the city where the embassy is for the visa interview, and when the fiance comes to America.

But again, the American can buy the tickets!

I dont know if this would be or wouldnt be helpful for any of the baits, but just in case you wanted to know, the fact is, the fiance really doesnt need a penny to get the visa, and cannot even apply for a fiance visa without the American citizen.

For me, if I get hit with 'need money' for a fiance visa, I may use this to drag out the bait a while longer and make them beg more.

Ok, I'm done acting like Mr know-it-all. Embarassed

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I am so glad you posted this...LOL.. I knew it has to be done from the US, and some idea of how, but now I know.. ~*~YOU ROCK~*~

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad it helped! Its nice to help a lovely angle like you Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic