SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A couple of Q's

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the vlad asks for pics, do any of you send actual pics, or do you send false pics like in a straight bait?

Will this ultimately move to a IM chat with cam? Being new to the love bait, I am not sure I am ready for that just yet and would like to keep it to email. Suggs anyone?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When the vlad asks for pics, do any of you send actual pics, or do you send false pics like in a straight bait?

Find a d-list celeb and send pics of them. They're easier to find "natural" pictures of, rather than red carpet ones or publicity shots.
Quote:

Will this ultimately move to a IM chat with cam?

I've had two show up on cam for me, plus one ladette in the past 18 months. I had a lad show up too once, but it wasn't part of a romance bait. Pinay scammers are the most likely to show up on cam. I have 2 of them on the go right now. Very few vlads do IM chats, but work using a program called The Bat! (do a search here - it gets mentioned on a regular basis)

Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I start with disguised jpg files that can not be opened or very blurry pictures. Sometimes they will act like the picture files are fine after the second or third time which makes things easy. If you feel sending a good picture is necessary, go find a set with multiple pictures so you have more than one. Find some Z-list (i.e., obscure) celebrity so you do not involve an innocent third party. The less posed they seem, the better. Add some graphics or text to the picture so it can not be re-used. Something like "To Natasha, Love Boris" with a few hearts works fine. Send small pictures so details are hard to see.

If you want to avoid IM, claim it is blocked at your work place or you do not have access to a computer at work. You can also start an IM conversation, but keep having problems such as constantly getting logged off. After a few times, get really frustrated and refuse to use IM. If you engage in IM, you have to be good on your feet. Have a good back story and history ready for your character so you are not caught off guard or contradict yourself. One of the ideas with IM is to waste their time. Be vague with your answers, ask unclear questions, go off on tangents and change the subject.

Do not set up a web cam on your side. Simply claim not to have one or you have all of your computer ports occupied and can not add one.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, thanks for the help from both of you! Wish me luck, its my first shot at a love bait! Rolling Eyes

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't have a web cam because

a: You always surf in the nude
b: You are really ugly
c: You just don't see the point
d: Web cams screw with your band width.

or any other lame excuse, they won't care if they think you have money

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eye Can Doo

The advice given above is very sound, I personally have sent a picture only once, and much as Girly Girl suggested it was a JPG which I opened using a text program, took out the first few charactors and called it a jpg again.

(BTW this can be done with any file type or size so feel free to do it with a mpg, dll or even send them a copy of your favourite pc game, just be sure to edit the text first in case they are smart enough to try and open it with another program)

My Vlad simply said it did not work and eventually gave up on geting a picture from me but also gave up on emailing me a week or so later.

If you have a favoured pet that you really want to keep (ie; one with naked fruity pictures holding your favourite fruit), then by all means use the other suggestions given in regards to a Z list celeb.

The most important thing to remember is you are in control and they usually will not give up on you for simply not wanting to chat on IM or for not sending a picture, if they insist and you dont want to, simply dont, there are plenty more fish in this sea.

BTW, I am not by any means what you would call computer savory Confused (yes I know) so I always let my pets know this and play on it with everything they and I do.

If they want to IM chat ask these questions one at a time and dont ask the next until they answer the previous,

Oh that sounds like a wonderfull idea, what is IM?
How do I set this up?
Where do I buy this program?
Really is it free?
How do I load it?
Ok I think I have loaded it now, so how do I find you?
It is not working have I done something wrong?
Seems to be working now so what do I do again?
Oh you want my IM name?, it is (something NOT what your IM name is),
I am really sorry what is your IM name and I will try?
I cant find you on IM have I done something wrong?, I typed in (something slightly not their IM name) and I cant seem to find you

Use your imagination and comply with everything they want to the best of your ability, just pretent you have no ability. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I love to chat with the lads. I never baited a vlad. I tell the truth, I do not have a cam. Several lads have showed themselves on cam. I think they do this to help establish "trust".

I have posted an example of one chat here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=969442#969442

Always make up an excuse first. The lad I am chatting with in the other thread knows I am always at work, so I can get out of chat anytime I please.

You've been given great advice by the others. Good luck.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just send pics of celebs for example David Tennet from Doctor Who.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having a stash of pics comes in handy when you deal with the more suspicious lads, especially if it's you initiating contact with them like I do a lot of the time. Being able to immediately send them a picture makes you look more convincing. Vlads will ask for a picture, but it doesn't matter so much. I've had ones thank me for my picture when I haven't even sent one, because that's what's next in the script. If you want IM chats, then a lad is the way to go rather than a vlad.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent advice everyone, I appreciate it.

@harrya who said:

Quote:
You don't have a web cam because

a: You always surf in the nude
b: You are really ugly

In other words, I just tell the truth! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic