SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This is New... a different approach

View next topic
View previous topic

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did get same reply from him about DHL ... and a little later he sent

Quote:
I hope my last e-mail was well received. I am looking forward to the information.

Yours in Service,

Being generous, I thought I'd let him know how what a good job his secretary is doing :

Quote:
Dear Mr Gozney

Thank you for your email, I am pleased to report that I am most satisfied with the efficiency of your secretary, Stella.

I understand that your are a busy person and quite understand when she asked me to only deal with her, particularly to the moneys settlement.

Thanking you in advance.

Maybe a little concern :

Quote:
Subject: DO THIS NOW (SEND DOWN HER E-MAIL NOW)

Kindly note that my secretary and i have not been intouch for some time. Anyway, kindly forward the last e-mail which my secretary sent to you and i shall work on that. Note that i was out of office and that was why i asked my secretary to reach you but i am now available so i may now handle your payment appropriately. Meanwhile send me the last e-mail she sent to you right away.

Yours in Service,

I'm only too happy to help :

Quote:
Dear Mr Gozney,

As I mentioned your secretary is very helpful and I think we should have all sorted out in next few days. Copy of email as requested for your records :

Mr Gozney is busy on official business and he is not able to be disturbed as he is in negotiations here in Abuja. He tell me that I must urgently look at your case. As my previous message sent we can release payment on your ATM card. Please send me the MTCN number for the $5,780 process and release fee and we can refund the money urgently.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your
recompense on Monday. You are assured of the safety of your draft and availability
and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers
and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Also, be advised not to bother Mr Gozney again as he is very busy.

Yours in service

Stella Benson

Secretary to Mr. Richard Gozne
CONSULER,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS
ABUJA.

He seems a little upset :

Quote:
Now listen and listen good. You have to pay nothing in advance in order to get your fund. We are recompensating you for all you have paid upfront to those scammers and now my secretary is demanding that you pay more, don't pay a damn, okey? I will effect your payment to you through our payment source. Now, stop further communication with her since she has been obliged to hands off. She has been transfered to another department and no more in control of this issue. I am the person to handle this issue ammicably so any further communication with her including payment of any upfront fee will be at your own risk. In order to confirm the authencity of the contact i expect you to send me her e-mail address as well as her mobile tel number.

Poor Stella !
But I like this guy, so quick to respond.
If anyone wants to be Stella please ping me a message.
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm,
Your lad is using a different provider- UK-based satellite provider: UK-SKYVISION-20070607 - 78.138.0.0 - 78.138.63.255 is assigned to Nigeria.
(The original used a provider based in CZ, also servicing Nigeria).

Quote:
A recompensation has been issued out in ATM CARD to all the
affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers.=

Looks like your lad has added an ATM card wrinkle- I guess you take their ATM card to your bank and just withdraw what you're owed- once they recover the stolen card, of course!
In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to pay the transfer fees via WU Laughing

I guess there is no honor among thieves....... Laughing Laughing

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now listen and listen good. You have to pay nothing in advance in order to get your fund.

What??? That's not what the High Commissioner told me (this just in):

Quote:
I want you to know that no one is desperately in need of your money so if you cannot send the money as a normal western Union transfer would be done then keep your money and we'll keep our draft, is that okey? GOOD DAY!!!!!
Yours in Service,

I guess he was upset after answeriing only 157 out of 350 questions on v3r1fy.........quitter!!!

LOL,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
I guess he got tired of trying to get the MCTN from v3r1fy, so he sent me this rather inflammatory email:
Quote:
...What are you up to? well, i want to let you know that no one needs your money since all we are trying to do is ...blah.....blah...... I want you to know that no one is desperately in need of your money so if you cannot send the money as a normal western Union transfer would be done then keep your money and we'll keep our draft, is that okey? GOOD DAY!!!!!

(cue phone slammed down here) Evil or Very Mad

So I did just that- I kept my money and sent him a nice reply, telling him I found someone else in his Ministry to help me, (see previous posts regarding mugu dollla chop):

Quote:
I had no idea a simple transaction such as this could prove so daunting to a man of your supposed stature. It's obvious this is beyond your capabilities, or perhaps you are just overloaded with other duties.
If your "employee" really requires all day to answer a few simple questions, then I can only imagine how long it would take to actually receive a check from you.

Fortunately, I have found another person within your organization who is much better qualified to help me, although a secretary may not be paid as much as a "High Commissioner", she had no problem getting the MCTN. I look forward to receiving my just recompensation, no thanks to you.

Rest assured, word of this does get around.

Of course, I went back to v3r1fy and set the status to received.
Next morning, there were 2 attempts by the mugu to log in v3r1fy- I guess he couldn't believe his rotten luck Laughing

Life is fun,

LaBrea

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I decided to see what he will do next... but my intention was to dump him, but he is a pesistent lad...

I have sent him all the security question/answer info, but no WU number.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Gozney,

I have send a Western Union payment. Please advise when you will sending the package.

Relpy:

Quote:
Kindly note that the delivery of the package will effect today through the DHL courier service. Hence for the delivery to effect as agreed you have to provide the Western Union payment details as provided for the official to pick the fee up to enable them effect the delivery of the package The information to be provided are:
MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER):
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS:
Provide the info above and they shall be taken to the courier company for the delivery of your draft to proceed.

I send my Hgh Commissioned lad:

Quote:
Where will the package be delivered to?

Test Question - Whats my wife's first name? Answer - Tipi
Senders name - ****
Senders address - *** Dodge Street NY ****** USA

So he goes:

Quote:
Kindly note that the 10 digits control number (MTCN) has not been sent. So send it now since it will be very essencial for the pickup.

Right....

Quote:
Dear Mr. Gozney,

I have been trying to call you, because I did understand that you would need the Wester Union control number. I do not wish to send it over email. Is there a fax number where i can fax the copy of the Western Union slip?

Please advise,

This all is streched out in 3 days, so he is getting kind of worried...

Quote:
Attention,

I dont think you have anything to worry about, go ahead and send it via e-mail. You may reach me at : +234-***-7802512. You should also provide your direct mobile number as well.

Then in 8 hours! I get this:

Quote:
Attention,

Kindly note that i am still waiting upon the control number. It is already getting late down here.

Razz Twisted Evil he will wait abit more

Quote:
Attention,

What exactly is the problem? why have you not sent the Control number you were surposed to send? Kindly send it right away otherwise i will have to return this draft because i cannot hold it under my custody for too long for security purposes

Ohh, ok, security purposes, damn ok HC Laddy:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Gozney,

I have sent to you all the information yesterday. Please check your email. I would like to have an update as to when i can expect the draft.

Quick Reply back ( in less then 5 minutes.... I could not even finish reading a script on a bank account from plane crash victims.....)

Quote:
Attention,

If i had gotten it i would not have requested for it again. You did not send the 10 digits Control number so send it right away.

Decided to marinate the lad for another day and send him the WU number. Got a reply from HC lad that the info was noted and will send the official for pick up. Laughing

Got this the next day:

Quote:
Now listen gentle man, this is a highly respectable office and our prestige is our desire. Why would you send a non-existing control number to me? The agent reported it invalid as confirmed by the western union office. Go ahead and send the wetern union payment slip via attachment by e-mail immediately or go and send the money if not yet sent.

Okey... so time to play abit of a surprise on him:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Gozney,

I have went to Western Union and I had to withdraw the payment, becuase I needed the money to pay for the Delivery of my 1,000,000 GBP and a BWM 5 Series!!! I just won today !!! I am so happy!!! I trully appreciate all that you are doing, but with my winnings, I think I am well settled. I only lost 4000 USD last year to a scam, but with my winnings I think it will cover all my debts.

All the best to you and thank you for your help,

So... a day passes and I get 2 emails from BHC.

Quote:
Attention,

I am concerned that you are falling into another scam. Please, do not send any payments, this is a a scam. Please call me at +234-***-7802512

Yours in Service,

Got concerned.... very... BHC can not possibly handle this.... falling into another scam!

Second email comes to me again from BHC, but now its an ATM card. Now this should be interesting Smile

Quote:
Attention,

Your e-mail has been noted. For your perusal feel free to view my profile through the link below:
http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1101399478073.

We have been receiving complaints from many foreigners with reference to the scam acitivitis of African Scammer. In an attemp to reconsile Nigeria with such affected countries as yours the Sum of US$250,000.00 has been mapped out as recompense to each victim.

Note that the NFIU mapped out payment by ATM debit card as the only genuinly certified means of payment, hence your recompense amount has been loaded in an ATM debit card which shall be sent to you on Monday through which you can make your withdrawals. The daily withdrawal limit for the ATM card is US$10,000.00/day. Kindly send your mailing address where the ATM debut card will be mailed to together with your direct tel number and also confirm if you have an ATM machine in your localty.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Richard Gozney
CONSULER

Sorry for keeping the post too long Embarassed
LaBrea
Marked Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and also confirm if you have an ATM machine in your localty.

I guess that must be an issue over there..... why don't you tell him it's a 3-hour bus trip to your nearest ATM, but there's a WU office right around the corner, could he wire you the money instead? Laughing

Regards,

LaBrea

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic