SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister REMY MARTIN writes like he's had a few...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wished to introduces myself as the Legal Counsel to Mrs Rose Hodonou who is presently sick of Cancer and will be undergoing a surgery by tomorrow. She instructed me to contacting you via email soliciting on her behalf of which one of your active member Mr XXXXXXXXXX (Treasurer) is aware of this. (actually my character is a "she" and got dizzy reading the opening paragraph.)

She is asking that you help in contacts her Financial House where she deposited her fund worth USD$4.0000.000.00 and lay claimings (how much? and what?) over the fund in helping the less-previledged and unfortunate and less populous ones in the global, she was reported by her Doctor that she has no more much lives in her(She's a cat?) and therefore she decided to make this total investment into the charitable organization who has sense and feelings to the unfortunates and porest in the world.

Nevertheless, before now, she was married to one Mr.Ishaq Hafiz Ibrahim a moslem devolt man who later gave his life to christ and got himself another name as Mr Gerald Kossou Hodonou Late(I guess that makes him the "late Mr. Late") who I was formally an Attorney to before his death in 2003 with his two children in the Benin air crash.

She had warned me not to allow her brothers-in-law to have anything to do with this fund as all their aim is to use it in sponsoring a terriorist launching attack on the USA(that's NOT good...)

The family is hailed from the Sierra-Leone Southern Province in West Africa but based in Benin Rep. because of the last Sierra-Leone civil war in their country.

So Sir/Madam, Men and women of good will and understanding, she is believing on your assistances and help to have her dreams and visions realised.

Thanks and God bless
I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from your kind male urgently.

Regards
Barr.Martin Remy Esq (SAB)

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Mr. Remy Martin to have another drink... Wink

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always said that we need to help the "less populous ones in the global" Laughing

That's great stuff. Very funny letter. Very Happy
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Helping the less populous...

So the money should go to, say, Western Sahara, Wyoming, perhaps Antarctica?
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

basically, anyplace with serious low birth rate statistics. hey! that includes Japan.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm ready to go help populate less populated places (I live in one).
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am as least populated as I can be.... please send the money to me! I promise if you do the only drink I will ever drink is Remy Martin!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic