SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sveta - Mass you know what

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know this girl, so let the fun begin.

Quote:
Received: by 10.90.56.15 with SMTP id e15cs671564aga;
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.70.8 with SMTP id s8mr3301911fga.1188065116966;
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mu-out-0910.google.com (mu-out-0910.google.com [209.85.134.184])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y18si616187fkd.2007.08.25.11.05.14;
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.134.184 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.134.184;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email protected] designates 209.85.134.184 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by mu-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id g7so1205714muf
for <xxx.com>; Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=beta;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:
reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-
version:content-type;
b=tPs8QLg1s26JJR8y0Tfl1yLW/T1lBJ/g9x1fjC+EohFdWszur0V0P
QzziZYqcjiFNgOHWQ10lwJ31MPvR/JGD858hJi1QfDDwNK8JCLEXEEQ4Phq
ChGrdt4x/haW5iDjRR3K+u1AJ0UVup8whtsh591eHXRswB5k/ATy1cvCPr0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=beta;
h=received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:
subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
b=uX8dUrZzNTJHPaHZPyBIzrBxHJ0hhiTIg9Rzj0BeHRy/
W8nIpnVV7cgMLhRyTidJKoZdKKXzRRDbfMtbNE27lfw6EyjuR6F9Utt5
PFyeAZp2i7Y3Ek0cwHbLyynYEgj1kD3CLGcrsDt6vMGjUGP/CZ4Ki4y
ZLTdmCSd18OjwH20=
Received: by 10.82.116.15 with SMTP id o15mr8628192buc.1188065113352;
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from comp9 ( [82.198.27.184])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 5sm5851389nfv.2007.08.25.11.05.07
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:46:25 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.62r)
Reply-To: Sveta <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

1st letter
Quote:
To me so it is pleasant that you have answered my letter. At first I long doubted, and whether it is
necessary to me to distract you? But has thought, and why and is not present, in fact dialogue with
such person as you, will be for me pleasant rest.

I am confident that you the excellent interlocutor. Probably I shall not be mistaken, if I shall
tell, that you will be for me the good and true friend. I know that you would like to learn about
me, therefore I shall tell about myself a little. My name is Svetlana. To Me of 27 years. On a sign
on the zodiac I "Balance", date of my birth on October, 24 1979 .I was born and I live in Russia,
the city of Kazan! I consider myself as the charming girl. Very much I love romanticism, that at
times, many my friends do not understand in me. They adhere to real positions more. But I consider,
that romanticism should be always, without it is boring and monotonous Life. And I love the nature,
flowers, singing of birds, a solar lawn, sometimes to embrace a tree. But all this would be romantic
if a number was the favorite, reliable, true friend.

I very kind, cheerful and hardworking girl. I can support any theme of conversation. I do not
consider myself as the boring girl, and is confident, that it will be very interesting to us to
communicate. Unfortunately, I do not have own computer, therefore I go to the Internet of cafe. I
yet do not know a computer in perfection, but some skills have already mastered. Probably it is
interesting to you, why I use the Internet services. All the matter is that recently I have
seriously reflected on the partner in life, about that person with whom I would lead all life. I
heard about many cases when Russian girls marry foreigners and are very happy. Well certainly
happened Cases of dissonances, but I hope that me it does not threaten. I very much wish to find the
person who would understand me and Supported in all, And the most important loved and respected. On
it I finish the letter, but I would like to ask you to write to me about myself, about the
character, about your life. You use a house computer or go to the Internet of cafe? Simply it would
be desirable to receive more often letters from you, Both to write to you, and to not take away from
you your precious time.

I am sorry for that that could not answer earlier! I have forgotten that I have an Internet address.
I seldom here happen. Now I shall try to write to you more often if you will show interest?

Thanks you big for your photo which you have sent me. I was glad to receive it. I Has looked at you
and I can tell to you the following. You nice the man. You cheerful. Strong and strong the man. I
hope, that also have drawn your attention!? Also I wish to inform you, that you stylish the man.

I ask tell to me where do you live?

You are engaged in what kind of sports?

You would like to have the big garden?

You still have not found to yourself the girlfriend?

If you something interests, ask, I with the great pleasure shall try to answer you. Pleasant to you
of day,

Your new friend Sveta.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the pics from the other thread so I don't have write on them again. They are used by definite scammer not probably

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic