SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dream mates scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mac79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if anyone has time, can they check out my blog? i cut and pasted the scam on there, and would appreciate any feedback. this is all very new to me, and any help would be great.

edit: link to site full of personal info removed. please use PM (Don)

it's kind of funny how this supposed all-american blond girl was speaking pidgin English....
thanks all,
keith m
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lesson 1: Please keep your baiting activities apart from any real life ventures.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
mac79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

right, thanks. i posted that stuff before i even knew what a 419 was, which i didn't find out until this morning. makes sense to separate the two, tho.
thanks again,
mac
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always repost your text here. I just don't like the idea of posting a bait together with all sort of real life information. Not to mention what the more paranoid people here would advise. Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
mac79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's odd...this morning i got another "interest" from an absurdly hot girl from "west virginia" whose profile is written in pidgin english. you would think Dream Mates would just delete those profiles. i wonder if it's a more widespread problem than i initially thought.

i think you're absolutely right, btw. i wouldn't post any baiting ventures there, it was more or less an illustration of my pathetic (lack-of) love life Embarassed

i was so ignorant to all of this. i always figured there were internet scams, but i had no idea how prevalent/intricate/common they were. i also had no idea there was a group of smart-ass do-gooders willing to take them on, and i love it! >=)

thanks man
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic